Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LEGO anyone?

Arc Brony 24

Yes. I mostly like bionicle and the heroica games. How I miss bionicle :(

Oh god I loved bionicle :)

I still have all of mine, and I even buy new ones every now and then to add to my collection. I don't build the actual figures, I use the pieces and build my own. I even make weapons for them. They all have backstories, personalities, at least 3 weapons each (a few have more), different powers, even extra limbs and weapons so they can change forms. They have their own powers, and the story of how they got them.

When I'm in my room with nothing to do, I'll put on a movie and have huge tournaments and tag team battles with them all. Every now and then, I'll add some extra rule, like all the weapons are pooled and their arsenals are then decided by dice roll, or they'll all use guns instead of melee weapons or something.

It's basically like Mortal Kombat mixed with Soul Calibur on the power scale of Bleach, and I made it all myself.

I am such a kid XD

• Brohoof 1

I used to make such awesome ships from whatever lego scraps I could find, then I'd make two go to battle with each other and have the loser ship look like it had a crash landing. *Sigh* Those were the days.

But of course all good things must end, and my little brothers got ahold of the pieces and scattered abunch of them in unreachable spots in my house. Due to lack pieces needed for practise, I lost the ability to make an awesome ship out of anything.

Oh well...

• 8 years later...

It's unanimous! No one plays with Lego.

I mean, not anymore. But the video games has allowed us older children to have fun with Lego, I think? :ooh:

I played with Legos when I was little, and some when I was older. I put together several Star Wars Lego sets when I was in my 20s and have them proudly displayed among my collection. You’re never too old for cool toys.  

• Brohoof 1

There was some kind of Lego that had different pieces, where you could build more technical toys, like a working crane, and other cool stuff. I don't know what the brand was names, but my brother used to have that, and I did put together random stuff with it (because I was a brick when I was a kid)