Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Human or Kálena?

Talemage

Human or Kálena?  

10 users have voted

1. 1. What should I use for my story? (Read first post for more details)

• Human.
    • Kálena, the two-tailed carnivores of Káellus.

I'm going to make a story about somebody ending up in Equestria, but I can't decide whether a human will be there, or a Kálena. The Kálena are a race of two-tailed carnivores from my Spore game(I'm Splooshie123 there).

I really can't decide. I hope you can give some suggestions on which is better. If you don't know about the Kálena, go here:

http://eu.spore.com/sporepedia/view.cfm?id=500806028342&back=sp

If this is in the wrong subforum, then I'm sorry. I'm new here.

I think I should do it with the Kálena. Many people already wrote something like that with a human.

I still want to here your suggestions on that.

Okay. Mostly because there is alot of human in equestria fanfics and that the kalena look and sound cool. I really like your design :)

wow Spore is something I haven't seen in a long time!

I remember playing it at a friend's house. He had a race of Shy Guys (from the Mario games) who were karmatically neutral Economist while I had a savage warmongering "Burninatior" race of the Trogdor. (Based on the Strong Bad video, basically a snake dragon with stick legs and one massive human arm! :P)

The game had an interesting concept, but kinda fell flat. I also found it weird that with each step in evolution the game got increasingly more boring. The cell stage was the best part IMO! XD

RE-RAIL: Anyway back on topic, humans are boring. If possible I tend to avoid people in sci-fi or fantasy like environments. I say use your created race.

• 8 years later...
On 2/4/2012 at 4:32 AM, Talemage said:

The Kálena are a race of two-tailed carnivores from my Spore game(I'm Splooshie123 there).

Splooshie123 huh?

Maybe we are related somehow? :mlp_icwudt:

I have never heard of a Kálena. Spore game???