Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

(edited)

HUB

Welcome everypony to MLP Forum's own Mane Six fan club!

post-37-0-17546600-1365463224_thumb.png

Source

I'm aware that all of the Mane Six ponies have their own individual clubs, but this is the place for fans of all of the ponies as a group to hang out! Everyone is welcome to join in on posting Mane Six artwork, fan videos, music, comics, avatars, banners, and any other creative media that you wish to share. It can be your own work, or just something you found on the internet. There will also be occasional discussions pertaining to the Mane Six, as well as polls from time to time. These are completely optional, so feel free to discuss whatever you'd like to, as long as it's relevant to the club. 

- No, you don't have to love every one of the Mane Six ponies to join the club, but I do hope you at least like all of them to some extent. This is for positive discussions, so no hatred for any members of the group please. This is simply a place to come in and appreciate the main cast.

- No fighting over who is best pony. Be respectful. Yes, we all have a personal favorite, and you can talk about your favorite all you want, but no arguing over which character is better please.

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, or ideas, please speak up. I would really like for this club to be successful, so I am all ears. img-1352731-1-img-1352731-1-smile.png

Let's get the ball rolling with a pic:

img-1352731-2-img-1352731-2-mane_six_by_

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 35

(edited)

I like this smile.png. Strange that we've never actually had one before... In any case, the strong and interesting personalities of all of the mane six are some of the biggest draws that MLP has on me, and quite frankly I can't understand disliking any of them. While I tend to focus on specific characters, I've also written a pretty big text wall about how great they are as a group.

Personally I'm hoping for more episodes that focus on that dynamic that they have, as those weren't especially common in Season 3.

They look pretty cool as humans too smile.png

at_the_galloping_gala__humanized__by_gre

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 16

(edited)

Yes, finally a club that I want to join! And it just started too!

Oh yeah!

Love the two pictures you guys posted, they're both very nice. Gotta admit, not a huge fan of human versions of the Mane Six or any pony, but that picture is pretty awesome nonetheless!

And now I have to post an epic picture of the Mane Six as knights that I saw a while back on EQD:

Battle_Ponies.png

Too much awesome to contain.

NO ONE CAN STOP THE FORCE OF FRIENDSHIP THAT IS THE MANE SIX!

Edited by Rainblow Hash
  • Brohoof 10

(edited)

Am I doing this right? Avengers!

badass_avengers_ponies_wallpaper_hd_1080

The Mane 6 are the TV group of friends that are the most fun to watch... of any TV show I reckon. Them shenanigans. This picture needs to be a fanimation.

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 11

Awesome posts everyone! Those are all amazing pics. :D

I'm glad you like the idea of the thread. I was also shocked to see there wasn't an appreciation thread dedicated to the Mane Six. I hope this ends up successful, because the clubs on this forum are usually pretty dead.

• Brohoof 2

Awesome posts everyone! Those are all amazing pics. biggrin.png

I'm glad you like the idea of the thread. I was also shocked to see there wasn't an appreciation thread dedicated to the Mane Six. I hope this ends up successful, because the clubs on this forum are usually pretty dead.

Yes, this thread is most excellent. I can finally see it, a club whose awesomeness cannot be denied...

Now everypony hop on this wild ride and keep rocking this epic club!

Carousel_Ponies.png

• Brohoof 6

The best idea today, a Mane Six Appreciation Fan Club.. So to commemorate the newest addition to the fan club. I got a picture, that well ties into Team Fortress 2.

my_little_fortress___meet_the_mane_6_by_

• Brohoof 10

My turn~! :D Why not? All of MLP's most popular characters all in one. HUZZAH! 

f7743684dd3af48e31def9e210d79e87-d4pwufv

5d8998d3bc78f84233bbe4de3fc9770c-d4naq1n

Hinoraito's the best! ;)Oh, and RD's the best. No one can debate this. 

• Brohoof 9

My turn~! biggrin.png Why not? All of MLP's most popular characters all in one. HUZZAH! 

Hinoraito's the best! wink.pngOh, and RD's the best. No one can debate this. 

Exactly, join in! Forget March Madness, it's Mane Six Madness time!

The_Magic_of_Friendship.png

Now enjoy the maddening power of friendship, my friends! *Basks in the friendship*

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

Okay, now I'm gonna break the mold and post a video instead of a picture. So here are the Fighting is Magic battle themes for the Mane Six! If you haven't heard these themes yet, you really ought to. They are outstanding! Yes, the game isn't gonna be finished as an MLP game, but you can still listen to this epicness.

The themes are all in this one video. If you want to skip the main theme, go to 2:59

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Though I do have my preferences the mane 6 are at their strongest as characters when they are together as a group even though there are some which seem to have very little in common like Rainbow Dash and Rarity or Twilight and Pinkie Pie they all in some way balance and compliment each other nicely.

• Brohoof 3

155697+-+adoption+applejack+artist+bitte

This picture is pretty adorable. If this were in real life, I call giving a good home to Fluttershy. Post which ones you guys want. Remember, there are five left so hurry.

• Brohoof 9

Wait, what? What actually makes The Spy an element of Generosity!? What about The Pyro, The Soldier and The Demoman?? HOW COULD THIS BE???

The best idea today, a Mane Six Appreciation Fan Club.. So to commemorate the newest addition to the fan club. I got a picture, that well ties into Team Fortress 2.

img-1353082-1-my_little_fortress___meet_

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1353890-1-155697%20-%20adoption%20ap

This picture is pretty adorable. If this were in real life, I call giving a good home to Fluttershy. Post which ones you guys want. Remember, there are five left so hurry.

I got dibs on the orange pony with ridiculously adorable freckles. I would just take them all home, but it's important to share. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 7

(edited)

I got dips on the orange pony with ridiculously adorable freckles. I would just take them all home, but it's important to share. smile.png

Ok, you got the orange pony, but I call the shy yellow one, and the energetic Pink one. The purple, white, and blue one with the rainbow mane is up for anypony else to take.

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, you got the orange pony, but I call the shy yellow one, and the energetic Pink one. The purple, white, and blue one with the rainbow mane is up for anypony else to take.

/)

The shy yellow one was already taken by Blue Moon, but you can have the energetic pink one. Be sure to cuddle her and feed her lots of cake. :)

• Brohoof 3

The shy yellow one was already taken by Blue Moon, but you can have the energetic pink one. Be sure to cuddle her and feed her lots of cake. smile.png

Ok, I'll take the energetic pink one. I will feed her lots of cake, and you make sure you race with yours and feed yours lots of apples. laugh.png

/)

• Brohoof 2

Ok, I'll take the energetic pink one. I will feed her lots of cake, and you make sure you race with yours and feed yours lots of apples. laugh.png

/)

Oh, I will definitely feed her loads of apples! And apple goods like fritters, pies, cider, caramel apples, apple fries, and lots of other stuff to spoil her with! :3

And now for an epic anthro pony pic. Simply awesome:

friendship_is_magic_by_extvia-d416u0m.jp

• Brohoof 7

I'll take care of the filly with the glorious royal blue mane, if you may. Too bad I didn't get to claim the orange one when I had the chance, though (I was posting in here BEFORE she was adopted by Sugar Cube.... bummer me, lol).

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I'll take care of the filly with the glorious royal blue mane, if you may. Too bad I didn't get to claim the orange one when I had the chance, though (I was posting in here BEFORE she was adopted by Sugar Cube.... bummer me, lol)

Ok, this leaves Rainbow Dash and Twilight! I wonder who they will get adopted by. I hope they get a good home.

Everpony, there are two fillies left!

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

Ok, this leaves Rainbow Dash and Twilight! I wonder who they will get adopted by. I hope they get a good home.

Everpony, there are two fillies left!

I'll have Rainbow Dash!! :3 That only leaves Twilight.

I will take good care of rainbow, and make sure I compliment her about what an awesome pegasus she is! :D 

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I'll have Rainbow Dash!! :3 That only leaves Twilight.

I will take good care of rainbow, and make sure I compliment her about what an awesome pegasus she is! biggrin.png

Enjoy your filly Rainbow Dash. Make sure she gets good exercise as well and lots of love.

Now that leaves our bookworm, Twilight. She needs a good home and I would be grateful if one of you would like to adopt her.

I'll take care of the filly with the glorious royal blue mane, if you may. Too bad I didn't get to claim the orange one when I had the chance, though (I was posting in here BEFORE she was adopted by Sugar Cube.... bummer me, lol).

Take good care of Rarity. A word of advice though, she hates getting dirty and she can be a bit over dramatic. I'm sure you will be able to take care of her though. Also, don't eat marshmallows around her.

I got dibs on the orange pony with ridiculously adorable freckles. I would just take them all home, but it's important to share. img-1354136-2-smile.png

Well, I think you know how to take care of little Applejack, but make sure she gets lots of hugs and love. The rest I think you already know.

Ok, I'll take the energetic pink one. I will feed her lots of cake, and you make sure you race with yours and feed yours lots of apples. img-1354148-2-laugh.png

/)

Ooh, this one is a fun one. Make sure to keep and eye on her as she will occasionally try to break the fourth wall or reality and can break the laws of physics. But don't feed her too much sweets. That isn't good for a filly. Be prepared to smile though. Pinkie Pie loves to make people smile.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 6

I'll take good care of the adorable Purple One! I'll give her a nice home, lots of books to read and make sure she finds some friends :)

• Brohoof 6