Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

Honestly, I don't care about MLP anymore, or better, I don't care about what is gonna come from now on. The S6 finale really KILLED my hype and enthusiasm for this show after five years, because the TRASHY treatment the MANE 6 got in it. That made me understand that it's time for me to quit MLP and moving onto something else.

However, in the deepest of my heart, I still really care of this show and the Mane 6, and I'm not gonna leave on such an ATROCIOUS note for them, not after five seasons (and even the 80% of the S6 anyway) of greatness and emotions they gave. All I want from MLP before I quit is seeing all of them at their best one last time.... which is why I rely so much on the Movie for that: it might offer much more than that, like gorgeous animation, new locations and new characters, which I realky like anyway,but literally the ONLY thing I REALLY want from this Movie, are the Mane 6 nothing more.

If it wasn't for the Movie, right now I'd be in the middle of an inner conflict: keeping watching MLP until I see that, however with an HIGH risk of things actually getting WORSE for them (and the fact that the S7 and probably the seasons that will come afterward are going to be written by random guys we never heard before doesn't help at all), or quitting now leaving them to their terrible fate.... and leaving a permanent scar in my heart.

Long story short: I really want to quit MLP Soon but I also really want to see the MANE 6 at their best a last time before. I rely on the MOVIE for that.

https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2017/2/17/1365365__safe_applejack_fluttershy_pinkie+pie_rainbow+dash_rarity_twilight+sparkle_my+little+pony-colon-+the+movie_spoiler-colon-my+little+pony+movie_a.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...