Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

Correct me if I am wrong, do I see TWO PONIES adopting Rainbow Dash here? So, who actually IS the adopter for Rainbow Dash, everypony?

I adopted her. :3 i think somepony else wanted rainbow after i adopted her. Blue Moon posted who adopted who :)

Blue_Moon said:

Ok, now that everyone has adopted a filly, I will make a list for who adopted which pony.  

Fluttershy- Blue_Moon (She is doing good. I got her a bunny today. She named it Angel.)  

Applejack- Sugar Cube   

Pinkie Pie- Sir.Derpington Hooves  

Rarity- SteffaMA Larsondrews  

Rainbow Dash- Fluttershy_babe                                                                   <------ me! 

Twilight Sparkle- Wildcard. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Did someone say pony superheroes?

my_little_avengers__by_imac_jazz-d5cj49y

Not how I would imagine them as, but it's still pretty cute. It'd be neat to see the Mane Six as a team of crime fighting superheroes for a day. :P

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 6

img-1363138-1-my_little_avengers__by_ima

Not how I would imagine them as, but it's still pretty cute. It'd be neat to see the Mane Six as a team of crime fighting superheroes for a day. tongue.png

Aaah! I love how Spike is Fury! I lol'd at his face. Why the serious face? Is it cause' your team is made up of pwettah pastel pwnies?             

• Brohoof 4

Did you make this, Sugar Cube? Beats me, your post sounded like you made it yourself -- but if someone else made it, at least you should have included some credits to the creator(s).

Anyway I love the Thor pony.

img-1363138-1-my_little_avengers__by_ima

Not how I would imagine them as, but it's still pretty cute. It'd be neat to see the Mane Six as a team of crime fighting superheroes for a day. tongue.png

Edited by SteffaMA Larsondrews

Did you make this, Sugar Cube? Beats me, your post sounded like you made it yourself -- but if someone else made it, at least you should have included some credits to the creator(s).

Anyway I love the Thor pony.

No, nothing I posted in this thread was made by me. I definitely don't have that kind of creativity or talent. I'm pretty sure none of the art posted in this thread was made by anyone here. This is simply a topic to express love for the Mane Six ponies, so it's okay to post any images found on the internet. Everything I've posted can be found on Deviantart, where a lot of great MLP artists dwell.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited that I"m close to having all of the mane 6 Funrise plushes! (only missing 5in Rarity and Applejack and 10in Applejack!

I really liked the Friends in need song since they each got a part in the song ^_^

(sorry not sure how my post ended up here so I edited to be more relevant...)

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 3

I see you all have lots of faith in Fluttershy's driving skills. What? Don't you think a timid little yellow pegasus can drive?

Of course we do! After all, Fluttershy is known for being brave enough to drive giant hulking pieces down roads, avoiding other giant hulking pieces of metal along the way.

*Smiles widely*

In other news, thanks for reviving this topic, Blue Moon! We need some more Mane Six loving 'round here!

Now let's gather 'round the campfire and share more tales about the awesomeness of these six ponies!

Fireside_Friendship.png

• Brohoof 4

How the heck do you save any pictures that are posted in these forums anyway? I can't figure it out. :( There's some REALLY good artwork here too...

Oh, and Rainbow Dash is my favorite but I am of course a fan of all 6.

Next question.

Here is the scenario:

You are driving your car down the road. It is dark, so you can't see. You accidentally hit something with your car and you get out to find that is a pony. You need to save the pony before it is too late. Basically, my question is, which of the Mane 6 would you want to accidentally hit with your car.

That came out wrong.

How the heck do you save any pictures that are posted in these forums anyway? I can't figure it out. sad.png There's some REALLY good artwork here too...

Just right click the picture and click save picture as...

(edited)

Hey, the thread got resurrected. smile.png

How the heck do you save any pictures that are posted in these forums anyway? I can't figure it out. sad.png There's some REALLY good artwork here too...

Just click on the picture that you want, and when it pops up there will be a save button on the bottom right hand corner. Click on the save button and it will pop up in a new window. From there you can save it on your computer.

Next question.

Here is the scenario:

You are driving your car down the road. It is dark, so you can't see. You accidentally hit something with your car and you get out to find that is a pony. You need to save the pony before it is too late. Basically, my question is, which of the Mane 6 would you want to accidentally hit with your car.

That came out wrong.

Thanks for contributing a scenario!

I would hope that I hit Applejack. She's the toughest nut out of the six, so she's the most likely to take and hit and be okay. I would of course do everything in my power to help nurse her back to health, and I'd be perfectly content with rotting away in the hospital for her. Then I can tell her how sorry I am and become her best friend, of course. wink.png

If anyone else wants to submit a question or scenario, then go for it. I also need to think of a new poll. Any suggestions? tongue.png

mane_6_voices_in_japanese_by_tsurukinoki

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
(edited)

I have a question.  Hopefully no one has already asked the same thing.  It has been a while since I read this thread.

If you could spend the day with the mane six any place in our world, what location would you choose and what activities would you do with them?

For the purposes of this question, just pretend that you didn't have to worry about other people reacting to the presence of the ponies.  Maybe there is a spell in effect that prevents people from responding to the ponies as if they are anything unusual.  Or whatever.  

Edited by Shawn Parks
  • Brohoof 3

Great question, Shawn!

It doesn't surprise me that I'd love to spend the day with Rainbow Dash, and I think it would be awesome if we could go exploring in the Pacific Ocean, her flying me around. I mean, don't worry, I'd pay her well or feed or entertain her with jokes since she's flying my lazy self around. But I've always dreamed of like flying over the ocean and seeing islands and ships and such, so that would be freaking perfect.

And if we found some sweet islands, we'd totally land and enjoy some sweet waves, relaxing beaches, and awesome locales.

Would be sweet. Although I'd probably die from starvation if Rainbow Dash doesn't know how to survive in the wild, cause my experience is certainly limited.

• Brohoof 2

The mane six is without a doubt the best group in a cartoon series ever.

The many designs and personalities make them stand out from the rest.

Also, I believe Rarity and Fluttershy would be the main singers, mainly Rarity.

elements__unite__by_theultraviolets-d6eh

• Brohoof 3

Maybe I should make a Five Reasons I Love the Mane 6 overview? Possibly later. But I do have some on topic thoughts I'd like to express. For one thing, how such extraordinary ponies can live ordinary lives amazes me.  At the very least, they should never have to buy their own drink in this town again.  Surprisingly, none of them seems to be interested in dating.  If they were, there would be a line of stallions a mile long hoping to make a connection with such special ladies!  The sex ratio wouldn’t be a problem for them AT ALL.  img-1359110-1-wink.png

Could they be full time heroes?  While they appear to have the talent, only Rainbow Dash seems to have the aptitude for that.  The others’ life callings are to be something other than daily crusaders against evil and disasters.  Especially not Fluttershy.  If she were forced to dig down deep to perform EVERY SINGLE DAY, it would drive her insane!  But the good news is that, when their assistance is required, they are willing and able to put their regular occupations on hold to answer the call.  They are so complimentary that when they work as a unit, they have no weaknesses that an enemy can exploit.  Only sheer force is able to defeat them.  Even Discord knew he couldn’t corrupt them and disable their elements without separating them first. 

You know i'd love to hear you post that here Wingnut, I love how well you do at those. :D.

I would love to read that overview should you decide to post it. We need more discussion and analyzing in this thread. img-1360393-2-smile.png

For those who would like to participate, I want your reasons for why you like each of the Mane Six ponies. It can as brief or as long as you'd like it to be. I will post mine a bit later. img-1360393-3-smile.png

Picture time!

img-1360393-4-mlp_fim___mane_six_by_gala

I might post my reasons thing later, i'll try to remember, but i'm not that great at explaining all that.

Regardless I love the mane 6, all of them. I don't know why i haven't seen this thread sooner. Regardless I love all the mane 6. They all have great personalities that are relatable and very realistic, they are masterfully written characters and so interesting, seriously the best group of characters ever written, atleast in a cartoon. If not ever.

While my favorite is Fluttershy(With Twilight very close second, she has been considered as being 1st a few times, but hasn't made it there yet.) I still love all the mane 6, I can't bring myself to dislike them, they're all just so likable in their own way, and the more i listen to fans of each the more I like each one and in turn like the show.

Anyways, i'll go ahead and post this art i found.

mane_6_by_crispychris-d5h2twm.png

Compare this to some of my art I did of the mane 6(It includes my OC to, but i felt like I should post it anyways.) atleast you will know that I didn't draw anything I post xD.

heres my mane 6 pic(with my oc) that i did a while ago.

post-7861-0-99966000-1375150724.png

Hope its ok that it has my OC in it to.and that its kinda crappy.

I'm hoping to try and keep up with this a bit. And again i'll try and post my reasons I like each character, but i may need to study for some of the others that aren't as high on my favorites list.

That said I love all the mane 6, most of my favorites are due to relateablity really. Not because ones a better character, because they're all awesome in their own way.

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Zygen: Seriously friend, thanks for the abundance of brohoofs. I got more status updates than I've had in a while. :P

In any case, I'm glad the thread is alive. Thank you @Shawn Parks for contributing a question to the topic!

Obviously, I would choose to spend a day with Applejack. I would love to just waste a day on any old apple farm and observe what my favorite cowpony does best. I'd help her by picking apples. We could share stories about our lives, tell some jokes, and bake apple pies! I'm sure she could enrich my life and inspire me in some way. That would be fulfilling enough for me. A simple day on the farm with AJ.

As for the poll, I would probably go with Twilight as the lead singer, because she sings with what I would call an "all-purpose" voice. Rainbow Dash would shred the guitar, Applejack would rock the bass, Pinkie Pie would lay down some sweet beats with her drums, and Fluttershy would hit the high notes on her keyboard. Rarity could be a secondary vocalist, and definitely the stage/costume designer. That's my take anyway.

Clicky for Pony!

true__true_friends__by_raiponi-d5urv9u.p

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Zygen: Seriously friend, thanks for the abundance of brohoofs. I got more status updates than I've had in a while. :P

In any case, I'm glad the thread is alive. Thank you @Shawn Parks for contributing a question to the topic!

Obviously, I would choose to spend a day with Applejack. I would love to just waste a day on any old apple farm and observe what my favorite cowpony does best. I'd help her by picking apples. We could share stories about our lives, tell some jokes, and bake apple pies! I'm sure she could enrich my life and inspire me in some way. That would be fulfilling enough for me. A simple day on the farm with AJ.

As for the poll, I would probably go with Twilight as the lead singer, because she sings with what I would call an "all-purpose" voice. Rainbow Dash would shred the guitar, Applejack would rock the bass, Pinkie Pie would lay down some sweet beats with her drums, and Fluttershy would hit the high notes on her keyboard. Rarity could be a secondary vocalist, and definitely the stage/costume designer. That's my take anyway.

Clicky for Pony!

img-1705010-1-true__true_friends__by_rai

I was just enjoying looking at all the adorable artwork and stuff here on the thread, and of course the other random stuff, plus I was bored so yeah, haha, don't mention it :P.

As for the poll, I picked Rainbow Dash, just because idk she seems like the pony to like rock, just seems like her thing i guess.

However i could see Twilight singing to, and dash playing guitar or something.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

l

Clicky for Pony!

img-1705010-1-true__true_friends__by_rai

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!! 

I pick RD for the poll because I don't know, I just totally imagine her as the type of pony who would sing rock. Pinkie Pie and Twilight both have great voices and they would be my next best pick, but I just can't imagine them singing rock, especially Twi.

• Brohoof 3

• 1 month later...

As I mentioned before Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy are my favourite ponies; however I love all of the main characters or the mane six are they are christened, and when all of the mane six cooperate in the same episode, is when I just watch and feel genuinely moved or entertained, the Best Night Ever was the most entertaining to watch as the ponies dress up for the grand galloping gala, and each have their own fun, and at the end the mane six realize they should have remained together and hanged out, even the second season première showed just how much they rely on each other, for friendship and communication, as most real relationship tend to be, and the third season finale reinforced that conviction. Loyalty, laughter, kindness, gratitude, honesty and magic are when you consider it, the base for real people relationships, and this is why the mane six and My Little Pony-Friendship is Magic, works in such an way that contemporary media has a hard time portraying with poor to mediocre results, the ponies have shown us what a real friendship is suppose to be: with conflict, with challenges, with changes and to simply enjoy each others company, so when ever there is an episode when friendship is magic, I watch it and is glad to say, I am a brony and happy to be apart of this magnificent community.    

Edited by King Edward
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's a question for y'all:

Assuming Earth cereal exists in Equestria, what do you think each member of the Mane 6's favorite type of cereal is? Post your answers below, and an explanation is encouraged, but not required.

Also, here's a cool picture I found:

mane_6_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d58tat2.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Okay, here's a question for y'all:

Assuming Earth cereal exists in Equestria, what do you think each member of the Mane 6's favorite type of cereal is? Post your answers below, and an explanation is encouraged, but not required.

Thanks for contributing a question Blue Moon. smile.png

Hmm, that's a bit of a toughie because there are so many cereals. Well, here's what I've got:

Twilight Sparkle - Raisin Bran. Maybe it's the purple box, but I honestly think Twily is the type to play it simple and stick to familiar cereals. Nothing fancy, nothing too sweet, and nothing crazy.

Rarity - Special K. I can't imagine Rarity eating cereals that are overly sugary, and she is the type of pony who would want to eat healthy so she can't go wrong here.

Fluttershy - Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats. Well Fluttershy is a sweetie, and honey is sweet. Plus, she gets all those lovely nuts and oats. =)

Pinkie Pie - Fruit Loops, Trix, or Fruity Pebbles. All of these cereals are super sweet, colorful and have a plethora of different tastes going on (as far as I can tell). They definitely have that party look and feel.

Rainbow Dash - Frosted Flakes, simply because of all those "earn your stripes" commercials involving kids who play sports.

Applejack - Oh, come on. Isn't it obvious?

applejacks_zoomimage_by_teebusters-d6fzx

And a Mane Six pic because I can.

mlp_by_natsu_nori-d6meehy.jpg

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Mane 6 cereals

Applejack: Applejack's

Twilight Sparkle: Grape Nuts

Rainbow Dash: Fruity Pebbles

Pinkie Pie: Sugar Crisp

Rarity: Frosted Mini Wheats

Fluttershy: Rice Crispies

• Brohoof 4

• 7 months later...

Well it's time to revive an old thread. Anyway the mane six are awesome and probably one of favorite cartoon friends. I for actually hate any of them. I just like some more than others.

Anyway live on mane six!

Adding on to the appreciation since I was at school so I couldn't think out a good post. The mane six are probably one of my favorite group of friends in western animation. They're like the Powerpuff girls if there was more of them. Each of them balance out each other's personalities perfectly. That there can lead to funny gags due to how they play off each other. Also they each got different qualities about them that anyone can relate to. So now here are some pictures of them.

post-4053-0-31222800-1398889013_thumb.jpg

post-4053-0-81606900-1398889042_thumb.jpg

post-4053-0-06752300-1398889057.jpg

post-4053-0-41961000-1398889079_thumb.png

post-4053-0-06083300-1398889142_thumb.png

post-4053-0-64172600-1398889201.jpg

Edited by ChikoritaBrony
  • Brohoof 4