Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

I'll take good care of the adorable Purple One! I'll give her a nice home, lots of books to read and make sure she finds some friends smile.png

Yay, now everypony has a (hopefully good) home. Make sure Twilight has access to lots of books and that she is given lot of love.

Now could I get any advice for taking care of a yellow pegasus with a pink mane with blue eyes named Fluttershy.

• Brohoof 4

Yay, now everypony has a (hopefully good) home. Make sure Twilight has access to lots of books and that she is given lot of love.

Now could I get any advice for taking care of a yellow pegasus with a pink mane with blue eyes named Fluttershy.

This pony can be a bit difficult. Make sure you give her time and lots of love. Also try to strenghten her self-esteem by talking a lot to her. Furthermore I am sure, she would like the company of a little pet-friend :)

• Brohoof 3

img-1353890-1-155697%20-%20adoption%20ap

This picture is pretty adorable. If this were in real life, I call giving a good home to Fluttershy. Post which ones you guys want. Remember, there are five left so hurry.

I want to take the blue one with the Rainbowy mane! I wouldv'e taken the energetic pink one, but Sir. Derpington Hooves beat me to it. X.X 

Oh well, take this picture instead.

mane_6_by_celestialess-d4mnlng.png?w=604

• Brohoof 4

This pony can be a bit difficult. Make sure you give her time and lots of love. Also try to strenghten her self-esteem by talking a lot to her. Furthermore I am sure, she would like the company of a little pet-friend smile.png

Don't worry, I'll make sure to pay attention to what she has to say and be patient with her. I'll make sure to talk with her as much as possible. As for the lots of love part, this won't be hard. She is so adorable. Do you think she would want a little bunny for a pet?

• Brohoof 4

Don't worry, I'll make sure to pay attention to what she has to say and be patient with her. I'll make sure to talk with her as much as possible. As for the lots of love part, this won't be hard. She is so adorable. Do you think she would want a little bunny for a pet?

Off course she would, in fact I think she would get along quite well with every animal. But make sure she meets her friends from time to time, she tends to isolate herself a bit from other ponies.

• Brohoof 2

I'm thrilled that all of those adorable baby ponies have been adopted. And don't worry, I'm taking wonderful care of my sweet little orange pony. <3

img-1355931-1-ponice_cream_special_by_so

Yep, you're taking good care of-

What in the world?

I thought all you guys were adopting them to take care of them! Now I see the truth: you're serving them up in a giant bowl of ice cream to eat them!

The_Rite_of_Askh_Ente.png

RIP Mane Six, I knew ye well...

• Brohoof 4

Correct me if I am wrong, do I see TWO PONIES adopting Rainbow Dash here? So, who actually IS the adopter for Rainbow Dash, everypony?

I want to take the blue one with the Rainbowy mane! I wouldv'e taken the energetic pink one, but Sir. Derpington Hooves beat me to it. X.X 

Oh well, take this picture instead.

img-1355096-2-mane_6_by_celestialess-d4m

I'll have Rainbow Dash!! :3 That only leaves Twilight.

I will take good care of rainbow, and make sure I compliment her about what an awesome pegasus she is! biggrin.png

Ok, now that everyone has adopted a filly, I will make a list for who adopted which pony.

Fluttershy- Blue_Moon (She is doing good. I got her a bunny today. She named it Angel.)

Applejack- Sugar Cube 

Pinkie Pie- Sir.Derpington Hooves

Rarity- SteffaMA Larsondrews

Rainbow Dash- Fluttershy_babe

Twilight Sparkle- Wildcard.

Hope you enjoy your fillies everyone. And take care of them. I guess you could post updates on them here, if you like. Here is a picture of my Fluttershy sleeping.

post-13690-0-24994300-1365557615_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

My little foal eats too much! I could've sworn I had a big plate of apple fritters on the table, but when I got out of the shower, most of them were gone! Oh well. She's so cute that I don't mind. :)

AWESOMENESS INCOMING:

mane_6_fighting_is_magic_by_tsitra360-d4

• Brohoof 3

My little foal eats too much! I could've sworn I had a big plate of apple fritters on the table, but when I got out of the shower, most of them were gone! Oh well. She's so cute that I don't mind. smile.png

AWESOMENESS INCOMING:

img-1356515-1-mane_6_fighting_is_magic_b

Well, when I had her, she always had a much larger appetite than the other ponies. She sure does love apple fritters. Glad she is getting a good home.

• Brohoof 3

@@Sugar Cube, Careful, you don't want your filly to fall sick.

As for us, Rarity and I are getting along just fine. She loves jewel adornments so much.

attachicon.gifme_petting_Rarity.gif

D'aww, Rarity looks adorable in those jewels. She looks very happy and I'm glad you are giving her a good home.

And yes, don't feed your fillies too much. We wouldn't want them to get a tummy ache.

• Brohoof 2

Ugh I wanted Twily so bad dang you Wildcard. I hope you take good care of her. Well anyways here is my picture of the Mane Cast for you all.Color-Swap-Mane-6-my-little-pony-friends  

Well atleast it isn't their cutie marks that are switched this time right? They still have the same personality...just you know...different color schemes.

Edited by TBB Animal
  • Brohoof 6

Ok, now that everyone has adopted a filly, I will make a list for who adopted which pony.

Fluttershy- Blue_Moon (She is doing good. I got her a bunny today. She named it Angel.)

Applejack- Sugar Cube 

Pinkie Pie- Sir.Derpington Hooves

Rarity- SteffaMA Larsondrews

Rainbow Dash- Fluttershy_babe

Twilight Sparkle- Wildcard.

Hope you enjoy your fillies everyone. And take care of them. I guess you could post updates on them here, if you like. Here is a picture of my Fluttershy sleeping.

attachicon.gifpicture000.jpg

My filly loves to eat lots and lots of sweets for some strange reason. Everytime I come home from the bakery she runs out to my car, and eats them before I come inside, and some how she has gotten other cartoons from what she calls the forth dimension? But I love her anyway.

/)

Edited by Sir.Derpington Hooves
  • Brohoof 4

My filly loves to eat lots and lots of sweets for some strange reason. Everytime I come home from the bakery she runs out to my car, and eats them before I come inside. But I love her anyway.

/)

Eeyup, Pinkie Pie is a very fun little filly. And she loves her sweets a lot, as you probably already know. Just make sure she doesn't get sick. I'm glad you are giving her lots of love and she is happy.

/)

• Brohoof 5

Umm...guys?

I have a problem. As I was walking Pinkie I saw a shady looking man with a moving box. I asked what was in it and he showed me three little fillies, and I bought them. But, with Pinkie's energy I cannot take care of four fillies. Can somepony please help? Free to a good home by the way.

baby_cutie_mark_crusaders_by_beavernator

• Brohoof 1

Umm...guys?

I have a problem. As I was walking Pinkie I saw a shady looking man with a moving box. I asked what was in it and he showed me three little fillies, and I bought them. But, with Pinkie's energy I cannot take care of four fillies. Can somepony please help? Free to a good home by the way.

img-1356942-1-baby_cutie_mark_crusaders_

(Um...I don't know if Sugar Cube will allow this, as this is the Mane 6 fan club, not the CMC fan club.)

Well, I would love the little white one, but I need to focus my attention on Fluttershy. She is very special and requires a lot of attention and I don't know if I can take care of a filly and a foal.

• Brohoof 2

(Um...I don't know if Sugar Cube will allow this, as this is the Mane 6 fan club, not the CMC fan club.)

Well, I would love the little white one, but I need to focus my attention on Fluttershy. She is very special and requires a lot of attention and I don't know if I can take care of a filly and a foal.

I should have though about that. So sorry Sugar Cube. I should have thought that over. If you want to delete it, delete it.

I heard Fluttershy is a handful, I understand.

/)

@, may I bring home the orange foal with purple eyes?

Anyway Sir Derpington Hooves and Sugar Cube are adopting Pinkie Pie at the same time?

EDIT: yeah, I forgot this is the Mane 6 topic, not the other ponies topic.

Edited by SteffaMA Larsondrews

I should have though about that. So sorry Sugar Cube. I should have thought that over. If you want to delete it, delete it.

I heard Fluttershy is a handful, I understand.

/)

No, she is the sweetest little filly ever and never gets in trouble, but she is very timid and quiet. She requires a lot of attention or she won't talk on her own, which isn't good for a pony.

@, may I bring home the orange foal with purple eyes?

Anyway Sir Derpington Hooves and Sugar Cube are adopting Pinkie Pie at the same time?

No, Sugar Cube is adopting Applejack and Sir.Derpington Hooves is adopting Pinkie Pie. They are not adopting the same filly.

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 1

I get it.... I see it now! Thank you for sorting that out, Blue_Moon. I looked at the posts in one glance and got it mixed-up by accident.

Do you still want the orange filly? If you do, she's all yours. She loves to do tricks and such, and you will have a great time with her.

/)

• Brohoof 1

Do you still want the orange filly? If you do, she's all yours. She loves to do tricks and such, and you will have a great time with her.

/)

Um...I don't think you are allowed to go and offer other people's fillies to someone else. Applejack belongs to Sugar Cube and I don't know if he/she wants his/her filly being offered away.

EDIT: Wow Blu, you are stupid. Sorry, I thought you were referring to Applejack, not Scootaloo.

You are very welcome. I love to help people!

Edited by Blue_Moon
  • Brohoof 3