Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sugar Cube

Um...I don't think you are allowed to go and offer other people's fillies to someone else. Applejack belongs to Sugar Cube and I don't know if he/she wants his/her filly being offered away.

EDIT: Wow Blu, you are stupid. Sorry, I thought you were referring to Applejack, not Scootaloo.

You are very welcome. I love to help people!

We all have a derp moment from time to time. No need to call yourself stupid, I would have mane the same mistake if I just read that.

/)

• Brohoof 3

We all have a derp moment from time to time. No need to call yourself stupid, I would have mane the same mistake if I just read that.

/)

That was the first time I ever had a derp moment. It felt odd. Anyway, I have a bad problem with criticizing myself. 

Was that "mane" part in your sentence a typo or an intentional pun?

• Brohoof 3

That was the first time I ever had a derp moment. It felt odd. Anyway, I have a bad problem with criticizing myself. 

Was that "mane" part in your sentence a typo or an intentional pun?

I would have never seen that.I believe that was a typo on my part. But good eyes on my funny type. And to sometimes have a bad problem criticizing myself, but I got over it. Just remember we all mistakes,and don't be ashamed of it.smile.png  

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I personally, don't have a problem with you posting that Crusader pic, but the mods might prefer you post it in the CMC fan club. I'm sure you'll get a good home for those fillies there. wink.png

Also, I added a random poll to the topic. I intend to do these from time to time as I think of them. So please vote. It's all just for fun. smile.png

Also, have some Discord.

my_little_pony__discord_is_magic_by_disc

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Had a good laugh after I voted and saw 100% on Applejack, then realized I was the only voter so far. I would trust Applejack the most behind the wheel. We know she has driving experience, from her truck with the cardboard cutout of Twilight in the back.

No, Sugar Cube is adopting Applejack and Sir.Derpington Hooves is adopting Pinkie Pie. They are not adopting the same filly.

Now let's not be too hasty - I'm sure the mirror pool will provide plenty of pink ponies for everyone. If not, I'd be willing to pay for that lovely Pinkie with my own beating heart, ripped fresh out of my chest. Be warned, though. I have drunk naught but Coke for the last 15 years, so it's highly likely that my heart will pump soda instead of blood. So don't try using it for a transplant or nothing. I recommend it as a soda fountain at a Halloween/Nightmare Night party.

• Brohoof 3

Little Twilight is doing just fine. She likes to read and play with books all day, but I guess that's fine. She's also really smart for a pony of her age. I am only worried a bit about her magic, since I have no control when she does it and she is already levitating stuff around.
filly_twilight_30_min_art_challenge_by_ssleeping_filly_twilight_by_gardelius-d53

• Brohoof 2

You might need Cadence to help you with fillysitting Twiley, anyway I think she needs Shining Armor to be staying with her too.

I think as long as the discussion revolves around the Mane Six, it'll still be on-topic. Anyway which is your fave Mane Six pony, @Thunderlight?

I am still not quite sure... What stuff is allowed to post here and what is forbidden. Can anyone please tell me? Group is however: interesting.

• Brohoof 2

Had a good laugh after I voted and saw 100% on Applejack, then realized I was the only voter so far. I would trust Applejack the most behind the wheel. We know she has driving experience, from her truck with the cardboard cutout of Twilight in the back.

Oh silly, Applejack can't drive! She has no experience with that fancy machinery.

I'd leave it up to an egghead like Twilight to drive. Applejack will be too busy anyway trying to keep Pinkie Pie still while cooped up in the Mystery Machine.

But now everypony has their own little Mane Six filly but me...

Oh well, I'll be content to babysit if anypony here needs me to. And I promise, I won't smoke around the fillies. That's just not healthy.

• Brohoof 3

Both Pinkie Pie and Twilight would aptly drive any sort of vehicle. Twilight would use her knowledge of some sort of mechanics that she'll have no doubt read ages ago, while Pinkie Pie is a pony that just knows random pockets of knowledge here and there.

(If she didn't buy her Welcome Cart, then she built it herself. So she has decent vehicular knowledge.)

I don't think Rainbow Dash would have a need to learn how to drive any vehicle; flying around has got her along just fine. Fluttershy as well.

We can assume that, due to Applejack wheeling her carts of apples along and ploughing the snow manually, that she's not had experience with a vehicle - or she'd have used it in her orchard work no doubt. Either that or she does know it but wants to stick to family traditions smile.png (Actually, I think she drove a cart in the Apple Family Reunion... but even if that counts as a vehicle, it didn't end well!)

But Rarity; mention anything about "oil-driven" to her, and she'll go "Not a chance, darling! I've just had my mane washed." biggrin.png

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I am still not quite sure... What stuff is allowed to post here and what is forbidden. Can anyone please tell me? Group is however: interesting.

Anything in regards to the Mane Six! Fan art, music, comics, videos, or anything creative. I was hoping some of the graphic artists here would offer up some avatars or banners for users to play with. smile.png

This is a thread dedicated to the group, so if it has anything to do with Twilight, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, or Pinkie Pie, then it's fair game. The main focus of the thread is the six ponies as a group rather then them individually, because there are separate clubs for each of the Mane Six ponies (a Twilight Sparkle club, a RD club, etc...) So try and post things that include more than one of the Mane ponies. It doesn't have to be of all six, per se.

Cutie Mark Crusaders, Spike, and secondary and minor characters have their own clubs, so anything pertaining to them should go to their respective threads.

Does that answer your question? If you have any specific questions, please ask. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

Woah, what a perfectly fitting picture for the topic poll! I'm loving it. :D

Still, I have to say Applejack would be the driver. She's takes pride in doing work to help her friends, and is the handy pony in any given situation. Driving is a chore, and she's the one who's used to doing all the work. That ride is quite stylish however, and definitely befitting of Rarity's fabulosity.

there_are_alligators_in_the_lake_by_love

• Brohoof 4

Hooray a Mane 6 thread! I love them all for different reasons (Aj is the best erummm) but I love all the ponies, I thought that this picture may be nice, It is a pictures with the mane 6 in socks!

mane_6_in_their_socks_by_macgrubor-d5kmh

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I found that picture and my eyes popped out of my head. Freaking awesomeness! Guess Rarity finally made enough money at her boutique to afford a freaking car!

And that picture you posted...

Wow, it's just simply amazing! Rainbow Dash confirmed for major badflank!

And now the Mane Six halt their road trip for a moment to take a break and look at the stars!

Star_Gazers.png

• Brohoof 5

Maybe I should make a Five Reasons I Love the Mane 6 overview? Possibly later. But I do have some on topic thoughts I'd like to express. For one thing, how such extraordinary ponies can live ordinary lives amazes me.  At the very least, they should never have to buy their own drink in this town again.  Surprisingly, none of them seems to be interested in dating.  If they were, there would be a line of stallions a mile long hoping to make a connection with such special ladies!  The sex ratio wouldn’t be a problem for them AT ALL.  img-1359110-1-wink.png

Could they be full time heroes?  While they appear to have the talent, only Rainbow Dash seems to have the aptitude for that.  The others’ life callings are to be something other than daily crusaders against evil and disasters.  Especially not Fluttershy.  If she were forced to dig down deep to perform EVERY SINGLE DAY, it would drive her insane!  But the good news is that, when their assistance is required, they are willing and able to put their regular occupations on hold to answer the call.  They are so complimentary that when they work as a unit, they have no weaknesses that an enemy can exploit.  Only sheer force is able to defeat them.  Even Discord knew he couldn’t corrupt them and disable their elements without separating them first. 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

Maybe I should make a Five Reasons I Love the Mane 6 overview? Possibly later. But I do have some on topic thoughts I'd like to express. For one thing, how such extraordinary ponies can live ordinary lives amazes me.  At the very least, they should never have to buy their own drink in this town again.  Surprisingly, none of them seems to be interested in dating.  If they were, there would be a line of stallions a mile long hoping to make a connection with such special ladies!  The sex ratio wouldn’t be a problem for them AT ALL.  img-1359110-1-wink.png

Could they be full time heroes?  While they appear to have the talent, only Rainbow Dash seems to have the aptitude for that.  The others’ life callings are to be something other than daily crusaders against evil and disasters.  Especially not Fluttershy.  If she were forced to dig down deep to perform EVERY SINGLE DAY, it would drive her insane!  But the good news is that, when their assistance is required, they are willing and able to put their regular occupations on hold to answer the call.  They are so complimentary that when they work as a unit, they have no weaknesses that an enemy can exploit.  Only sheer force is able to defeat them.  Even Discord knew he couldn’t corrupt them and disable their elements without separating them first. 

I would love to read that overview should you decide to post it. We need more discussion and analyzing in this thread. smile.png

For those who would like to participate, I want your reasons for why you like each of the Mane Six ponies. It can as brief or as long as you'd like it to be. I will post mine a bit later. smile.png

Picture time!

mlp_fim___mane_six_by_galaxyart-d53o02k.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

You might need Cadence to help you with fillysitting Twiley, anyway I think she needs Shining Armor to be staying with her too.

I think as long as the discussion revolves around the Mane Six, it'll still be on-topic. Anyway which is your fave Mane Six pony, @Thunderlight?

My favorite? Well: i love all mane 6 characters <3 but chosen one, it is Rainbow Dash!

cryo_dash_by_the_chaos_theory-d3i70t8.pn

At the picture: Allied: Cryo Dash :3 ((original name: Cryocopter)) i think she looks very cool at that suit and things^^ i also: think that RD would greatly match and belong to Allied faction because, Allied uses as it streinght air forces and well: its speed and tech is pretty high :D + look at my icon Allied icon and her helmet Allied icon. Don't ya think it likely matches with her? o3o

Edited by Thunderlight
  • Brohoof 2

What was the picture, @Screw Ball? It doesn't show the image that you posted here.

Hooray a Mane 6 thread! I love them all for different reasons (Aj is the best erummm) but I love all the ponies, I thought that this picture may be nice, It is a pictures with the mane 6 in socks!

img-1359050-1-mane_6_in_their_socks_by_m

Of course Rarity can drive. Whoever thinks that she can't must be underestimating my adopted Mane 6's capabilities by judging a book by its cover?

Go Sugar Cube, staying on top of things and being a good club leader!

I like it.

To keep things rolling, the Mane Six have decided to take a road trip in celebration of this awesome fan club!

img-1359019-1-On_the_Road_Again.png

@@Wingnut, Actually all of the Mane 6 mares are capable of being superheroes. Have you watched The Mysterious Mare Do Well episode yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3N45n4tmgU

@@Rainbow Dash Loyalty, I guess Fluttershy was the one who took the photo so she could not be in the photo along with the other five mares, don't you think so?

What was the picture, @Screw Ball? It doesn't show the image that you posted here.

Of course Rarity can drive. Whoever thinks that she can't must be underestimating my adopted Mane 6's capabilities by judging a book by its cover?

@@Wingnut, Actually all of the Mane 6 mares are capable of being superheroes. Have you watched The Mysterious Mare Do Well episode yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3N45n4tmgU

Sorry I have no idea why it is not showing, but it was a picture of the mane six wearing socks bt I have no idea why it is not showing... I will post again later...

• Brohoof 1

Actually all of the Mane 6 mares are capable of being superheroes. Have you watched The Mysterious Mare Do Well episode yet?

Yes.  But they did that only as long as necessary to bring Rainbow Dash back to her senses.  I can't see them doing that kind of stuff full time. 

I personally, don't have a problem with you posting that Crusader pic, but the mods might prefer you post it in the CMC fan club. I'm sure you'll get a good home for those fillies there. img-1357208-1-wink.png

Also, I added a random poll to the topic. I intend to do these from time to time as I think of them. So please vote. It's all just for fun. img-1357208-2-smile.png

Also, have some Discord.

img-1357208-3-my_little_pony__discord_is

This picture is epic! I love the mane six and I really like Discord. This definitely speaks to my Tim Burton esque dark side. *Ponders suitable fanfiction* :D

• Brohoof 5