Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION!

The Soldier

When I was younger, I wasn't really into DDR much because I was a lazy fuck and I hate getting tired from moving my feet.

Now that I see them, I have a certain urge to show off my skills and play with joy. The problem is that I lost those skills because I haven't been playing them for a LONG TIME.

post-7589-0-59246000-1365460020_thumb.png

I remember when I was Asian level at at least Beginner level. Now I'm back to square one. ._.

• Brohoof 3

Hey, your art is really improving! The proportions and lines are much smoother. You need to do your work on blank paper more often.

This brings back memories though...nice work. :3

• Brohoof 1

I love that game, can manage to get a B on Expert :)

I really like this drawing, the reflection in the visor-thing is nice. I also like the proportions and the dance par :)

(edited)

I remember showing off when I was in middle school because I was so good at DDR, but then I took an arrow to the knee. Sadly, I wasted my time with this, Guitar Hero, and figuring out how to solve a Rubik's Cube. I though that's what a woman wanted in a man, I was mistaken, Apparently, I should've invested my time into "Swag"

The drawing looks great, he should be one the avatars in the game that dances as you play, if they ever make a MLP:FiM:DDR game.

Edited by Jble

Hey, your art is really improving! The proportions and lines are much smoother. You need to do your work on blank paper more often.

This brings back memories though...nice work. :3

Thanks. ^^

I'd like to do it on a blank, white, piece of paper, but unfortunately, I'm running a little low and notebook paper is rather more cheaper.

I love that game, can manage to get a B on Expert :)

I really like this drawing, the reflection in the visor-thing is nice. I also like the proportions and the dance par :)

Expert? You, my friend, deserve a silver medal. :)

I got it colored. Hooraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! It's been a while. The shading is pretty much difficult, I'll admit. But I got it done anyway with horribleness. dry.png

post-7589-0-26859100-1365560315_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

I agree with Pinkie, I feel like you art is improving considerably :)

keep going like that, the future is stil bright.

and....... you always find weird things to do for your pony, he must be hating you :v

(edited)

I agree with Pinkie, I feel like you art is improving considerably smile.png

keep going like that, the future is stil bright.

and....... you always find weird things to do for your pony, he must be hating you :v

Thanks! biggrin.png

Nah, he don't hate me. He forgives me later when I draw something smexy for him tongue.png

Here is a more detailed version. But I still didn't do much. :V

post-7589-0-12808400-1365639146_thumb.png

Edited by Psyche Clops' Soul