Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack! Took a few days, but...

Reuel(Crystal Slave)

Looks great! I like how the proportions are, it's unique from the show and it works surprisingly nice. Also, Applejack is obviously the best pony. ;) Good job!

• Brohoof 1

Looks great! I like how the proportions are, it's unique from the show and it works surprisingly nice. Also, Applejack is obviously the best pony. wink.png Good job!

Thank you! After a while of messing around with proportions and styles I think I've found something that works pretty well. Glad you liked it. :)

Applejack is best pony for some, but for me it's actually Pinkie... laugh.png

goodness that is amazing! have you drawn Princess Celestia yet? i would love to see you draw her if you havnt smile.png its quite amazing that i see all these amazing artworks here

Thank you! biggrin.png  And nope, I haven't tried her yet... she seems like she'd be a bit more difficult, but I might give it a try soon! I am pretty new at drawing, so Celestia might be a good challenge to help improve my skills.

(edited)

I'm liking this art style. smile.png

I'm not sure if it's intentional, or accidental, but it turned out really nice. What you've gone with is a more slender, attractive look for the ponies compared to the more chunky style of the show, where the characters tend to have more 'meat' on them.

I hope you keep drawing, I can't wait to see your next piece! :3

Edit: That was a few days well spent, my friend wink.png 

Edited by akita-ken

I like it, it is quite nice! the only thing I would touch up on it is her front bangs aren't really shaped how she has them. but other than that it is great! I like the eyes and limbs a lot.