Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does my new hairstyle make me look gay?

Killian Jones

Tich hair  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Does my new hairstyle make me look gay?

• Yes
    • A little
    • No
    • Completely

I am so disappointed, I asked the hairstylest for gay hair, and it's not even remotely gay at all. I will ask for my money back.

Oh! But it is! It's... Super gay! Very... very... super gay!

64365_200040096764221_1957352870_n.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Hair can't be "gay" it has no sexuality, and ANYONE can be gay. "looking" gay is such a werd remark as anyone can be gay, they don't have to dress as a drama queen or w/e the stereotypes are to be identified as gay.

Normal men with short buzz cuts can be gay, is their hairstyle gay? No. nor is it straight. Cana man have a gay cut? no, it is called feminine, or long in some cases.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I am so disappointed, I asked the hairstylest for gay hair, and it's not even remotely gay at all. I will ask for my money back.

If you're going to ask for a really gay haircut in the future, ask for this one. Trust me, it's SOOOO gay, definitely what you're looking for

a344_h3.jpg

Edited by Soundgarden

He looks... Well at first I thought he was a she... Yup... If he was a girl - I think she would be gorgeous, but he's a boy...... So... He just looks cute basically!

• Brohoof 1

Hair can't be "gay" it has no sexuality, and ANYONE can be gay. "looking" gay is such a werd remark as anyone can be gay, they don't have to dress as a drama queen or w/e the stereotypes are to be identified as gay.

Normal men with short buzz cuts can be gay, is their hairstyle gay? No. nor is it straight. Cana man have a gay cut? no, it is called feminine, or long in some cases.

lel du u realis dis is forum lounge

ngbbs51255359f0b71.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Your bangs remind me of Sephiroth, and as far as I know he isn't gay. You're still very cute though. I would definitely pet you.

Really? I'd go and play with the hair first. B3

Mayne some braids, and curling it :>