Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A following page

Gay Bird

I have a suggestion for a following page that's going to sound a lot like youtube. But first, I want to mention that it might get kind of annoying getting tons and tons of new songs when more people start using pony.fm and people follow more people ect. So here's the idea

It would look similar to soundclod, where there's all the latest tracks from the people your following. This page would also show tracks people you're following have favourited, other artists they followed, playlists they create and edit, and comments they made. Obviously, artists would be able to choose what information is shared, and the user would have a small list in a column on the list to check on and off stuff like new tunes, favorites, following, and comments. Also in this column on the left, you could have a list of the people you're following like on youtube. The stuff that's already in this column could stay of course. I think this would add a lot to the pony.fm experience, making things easier for everyone. Any other ideas? Shoot them at me!

This sounds like a neat idea!

Something that could make it easier to sift through the content this might generate would be to be able to choose which creations of each individual followee one chooses to have updated on your page, (eg: songs, and/or playlists, and/or comments... etc... with maybe just songs being the only content chosen by default....)

Something else that might be interesting would be to be able to set a private, 1-100 value on each artist one follows... so the artists with the higher value have their content show higher in one's list than artists with a lower value.

• Brohoof 1