Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

@zev_zev,

Well... semi-perfect, at least (Remember the Chrysalis thing?).

It's about her power, it's doesn't matter for me. I mean that Celestia is a perfect ruler. 

By the way Chrysalis won only because she has been accumulating the force long time, for this battle. Under normal conditions (default power) Chrysalis would not have won.

@

Eddard Stark eh? I guess. In a way. I have to think about this before I can say I agree. Those books didn't appeal much to me.

(I hope to Celestia no one compares her to Cersei now...)

The problem with the word "god" is that people have the tendency of immediately thinking of "all-powerful, infallible, all-knowing dictator that can do no wrong". Well, Celestia is not all-powerful. In fact I think that the Elements of Harmony may be more important than her. And "powers" like Love, Friendship may be the actual powers of Equestria. Well, I like this because this brings Celestia down to the realm of the mortals, while at the same time the apparent agelessness, and portrayal as wise, caring, motherly, makes her "something else". Celestia is difficult. The stuff that she does, that is teaching magic, ruling a country doesn't fit the show so she doesn't get much development and most of this is speculation/headcanon. But these things make her my favorite character.

I see her kinda like Zeus to Equestria's Olympus, if you get my meaning. But I really like what you said about her and the show may yet break this, but i Think that it fits canon Celestia.

EDIT: Crap. I meant to mention, not to quote.

Edited by moonlightavenger
  • Brohoof 1

I see her kinda like Zeus to Equestria's Olympus, if you get my meaning. But I really like what you said about her and the show may yet break this, but i Think that it fits canon Celestia.

Zeus is a God isn't it? The God of lightning. He is not only God, he is God of something specific. In ancient mythology, Zeus was called the main God, main God but not creator God. Same with Celestia - goddess of the sun. (it's not mean that I think that Celestia is a goddess, I just say) 

Zeus is a God isn't it? The God of lightning. He is not only God, he is God of something specific. In ancient mythology, Zeus was called the main God, main God but not creator God. Same with Celestia - goddess of the sun. (it's not mean that I think that Celestia is a goddess, I just say) 

Yes. I'm just saying why is it I think people don't like calling Celestia a goddess (or the princesses, really). I agree with you.

• Brohoof 1

It's about her power, it's doesn't matter for me. I mean that Celestia is a perfect ruler. 

By the way Chrysalis won only because she has been accumulating the force long time, for this battle. Under normal conditions (default power) Chrysalis would not have won.

Actually already knew that. Was referring to more of the fact Chrysalis was able to do that right under Celestia's nose in the first place.

but would you have doubted somone who could pass as another princess if you were celestia?

Actually already knew that. Was referring to more of the fact Chrysalis was able to do that right under Celestia's nose in the first place.

Why am I only being made aware of this club now!? I have always been a fan of Celestia, especially after she was finally given some kind of character development in Lesson Zero. It feels good to see that so many have a similar soft spot for the beautiful monarch of the sun.

princess_celestia_says_good_night_by_jac

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Whoo!! Best Princess!! <3

Hey Tia, drew this for you!!

princess_celestia_bust_by_shadobabe-d75b

LOL!! Hey look what I just found!!

Don't know anything about the rapper or the song, but THOSE FIRST LINES.

What NOW Children of the Night? XDDD

• Brohoof 3

Celestia is best princess. Heretics who would dare question her judgement shall be banished from holy Equestriaimg-2577169-1-132132673050.jpg

The true ruler of Equestria img-2577169-2-gorgeous-princess-celestia

And moving the sun is pretty awesome aswellimg-2577169-3-Princess_Celestia_raises_t

Also, she sends her subjects to do some of the work needed for Equestria, making her subjects stronger and able to overcome any obsticle.

She does what she needs to do for her kingdom. Yet is kind enough to forgive her sister who wanted to bring eternal anguish for the ponies of Equestria. She thinks about the good of Equestria before thinking about her own desires485050__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_princess

And awards her subjects who have done their duty and have proven their worth.

640px-the_four_equestrian_princesses_s03

And giving everyone a second chance and the opportunity to serve Equestria

640px-Discord%27s_first_defeat_S04E02.pn

celestia_wallpaper_hd_by_genjilim-d627wm

May she rule Equestria for all eternity

celestia_redux_by_lydia_rawr-d6dttoc.png

Always making sure her subjects  are be the best they can

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 5