Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

Ah, this came out recently.

Oh the random things that this fandom conjures up.

Well... that was different. XD

I especially liked her hopping around with her little 360 degree leg turns. XDD

How did I only just find my way here, this thread made my day! Glad to see others giving the beautiful Princess Celestia the <3 she deserves. I <3 Luna too and refuse to choose - they're both Best Princess to me (I hope that's not blasphemy!).

How did I only just find my way here, this thread made my day! Glad to see others giving the beautiful Princess Celestia the <3 she deserves. I <3 Luna too and refuse to choose - they're both Best Princess to me (I hope that's not blasphemy!).

It is.

Your on the list.

Do 50 Hail Celestias, and I will consider using my powers as a legally ordained minister to pardon you of your sin.

• Brohoof 2

It is.

Your on the list.

Do 50 Hail Celestias, and I will consider using my powers as a legally ordained minister to pardon you of your sin.

I'm duly contrite and will do 50 Hail Celestias as penance. Though of course I'll have to do 50 Hail Lunas too , but we won't talk about that  :lol:

Though of course I'll have to do 50 Hail Lunas too , but we won't talk about that  :lol:

FANMADE_Celestia_Wat.jpg ...wut?

Well then...under the light of new insight into your affliction, I believe a full on exorcism is in order.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

So, out of my desire for talking about the best pony/princess/alicorn/teacher in the show, I want to ask something to the fine people here what is it that they think about two things.

Spoiler for the last episode...

1) Shipping Celestia with Discord and;

2) That particular scene in the end of the last episode where Discord offers her a flower bouquet.

And spoiler for the comics

Since I've seen people discussing her being in a relationship with AU Sombra.

If people are interested in talking, I'll share my opinion.

Edit: Crap... Took me a while to realize I should have put that under a spoiler tag. Sorry guys.

Edited by moonlightavenger
  • Brohoof 1

I would love Celestia as my girl.

And I would treat her right.

She's the type of Alicorn that I would hold during a cold, lonely night.

And if I became her prince, I would love to be held gently in her hooves forever.

That's what I would do.

Princess Celestia is my favorite MLP Princess :D

By the powers granted to me under the legal but questionable authenticity of my status as an ordained minister, I bless you in the name of Celestia.

Go in peace, my child.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...