Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

I may like Luna better, but Celestia is great as well. I think she's just not as popular because she isn't as flawed as Luna, so she's less sympathetic. And never having gotten her own episode doesn't help either.

But I like her, for reasons others have already stated in earlier posts. She's my favorite fictional ruler, and I wouldn't mind if she came and took over Earth - in fact, I would probably join her cause ASAP.

Anyway, have some great Celestia pics.

rage_of_the_sun_by_silfoe-d77vbpx.png

sisters_by_silfoe-d73cwie.png

celestia_speedpainting_by_silfoe-d717t68

sisterly_spar_by_silfoe-d73xkha.png

• 2 weeks later...

I love Princess Celestia, so count me in! I really think she needs more love, considering everypony calling her a troll, tyrant, useless, etc.

I am one of the few who actually love Celestia more than Luna, so I will always support and protect the Princess of the sun!

• Brohoof 1

Only one page more than the King Sombra Fan Club? 
Celestia really isn't that loved at all by a lot of people...

I'm glad to see that there are at least some other people that consider her as favourite princess.

I never understoof the whole 'Trollestia' thing. The poor girl hardly did anything wrong and always does her very best.
Another remark people say a lot is that she's totally useless. But if she's useless, Luna and Cadance are useless too. Except from appearing in some dreams, Luna doesn't do any work either.

Ayway, I hope she gets a good episode next season that will increase her popularity!  :)

Celestia really isn't that loved at all by a lot of people...

She's often used only as a rewar-...eh...'love interest' for Discord.

However, her reputation got better and there are still some bigger fan groups of her in the internet (Sunfags at /mlp/, 'Protect Celestia' at Fimfiction...).

Aww I love Celestia, she's my favorite Princess. She' so underrated in the Community and it's not right. She's so caring, wise, beautiful, and I feel bad for her, since she had such a tragic past. Sending your own sister to the moon for 1,000 years is really terrible. Luna is overrated anyways, though I still like her, I'll love Celestia forever :3

e06617be7d8ac0d4909a1001446dc8a3-d41umrc

• Brohoof 2