Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

• 2 weeks later...

We'll not stop fighting until peace is being restored. My fellow ponies and creatures of Equestria, I asks for your aids to stand by our side to fight against those who opposed the balance between the dark and the light! We shall not fall.. It's time to raise my friends, raise with our heads held high! 

8370FF2F-BA3A-4C20-B244-7F820B589500.png47fdfe034baa47ced14e5ab1ddaf1205.jpg?13402181208370FF2F-BA3A-4C20-B244-7F820B589500.png

teamMoonFinalL.gif

(edited)
On 2/20/2019 at 11:11 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

I love this moment. It shows that Princes Celestia is only equine, after all.

I read the video title as: "Twilight asks Celestia to star in her horse play".  

h3592895F

Edited by Sparklefan1234

After hearing the news on the new trailer, we might all feel a bit heartbroken. So lets dedicated this world cup for our two of the greatest Alicorns that ever lived. The Royal sisters; Princess Celestria and Princess Luna!!

Go Team Moon!

• 4 weeks later...

First, im doing a project that involves making art for all the ponies i most like in the series. After some years off the Fandom, i've decide to come back to the Forums. Im not a good artist, i just try my best to improve.  Okay let's cut the introduction and talk :darling:

For me, Princess Celestia, despite being somewhat a secondary character on FiM, she is still a very important part of the show, especially how her guidance helps Twilight Sparkle change her overall views on Friendship.
We know Celestia isn't all that powerful because the plot :mlp_please:, butttt, this doesn't mean she loses all importance as a character. Ash she moved further from the center'ish of the series after season 2/3, she continued to show us how complex & kind she is, even showing a silly side

217260804_CelestiaByKellyGuiseppe.thumb.jpg.1c23fb5961dba2259fe57f96d874cfb4.jpg

Yes yes, i know the shadows still are muchhhh wrong, but i think bring all the shiny Celestia deserve...

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2019 at 7:19 PM, Light Blade said:

I think Her Highness would like to know if she is a cute pony

large.gif

Um yeah. She definitely has the cutest snoot ever! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 1