Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Celestia Fan Club

DND

Good evening, subjects! Have you praised the sun today?

Have some Celestia!

sometimes__twilight__we_just_have_to_letSomething a bit sad, but still beautiful;

tears_of_a_solar_empress_by_vicse-d83g3zAnd something a bit silly, (as well as a bit creepy)

welcome_to_your_doom__by_ponykillerx-d4p

• Brohoof 6

Preordered the most beautiful Funko of them all, she will be the first Funko I own. I cannot wait for this to arrive  :wub:

post-26968-0-54849400-1415293012_thumb.jpg

Good evening, everybody! It may be nighttime, but we can still show our appreciation for our Sun Princess :D

Have some art:

celestia_by_santagiera-d7mqoq5.pngmy_teacher_by_aosion-d839uka.pngsuper_lazy_spike_by_nadnerbd-d7ay9s7.png

P.S. we seriously need more love for this fan club! Where are all the Tia fans? :(

• Brohoof 5

On 11/7/2014 at 9:44 AM, Celli said:

Good evening, everybody! It may be nighttime, but we can still show our appreciation for our Sun Princess :D

P.S. we seriously need more love for this fan club! Where are all the Tia fans? :(

Good morning! Over here the Sun is rising :P

post-26968-0-10068900-1415354453_thumb.png

This is what happens when I'm bored after watching Yugioh. Introducing Celestia as a Yugioh card!

post-969-0-30186300-1415537632_thumb.jpg

Summoning Chant

I'm tuning my level 2 Solar Regalia of Harmony with my two level 4 Equestrian Guards!

When the land is besieged by chaos, may her eternal light shine through and reveal the path to redemption! Synchro Summon! Rise with the dawn, Equestrian Princess - Celestia!

post-969-0-30186300-1415537632_thumb.jpg

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 4

This is one of my favourite caps of Celestia ever, I just loved her calm yet stern approach in this scene :)

post-26968-0-36191900-1415644752_thumb.png

Of course @@Coco before Pommel! There is always room for more Tia appreciation ;)

I might have to get that plush too, seeing as the 4DE version is going to cost a lot including international shipping :okiedokielokie:

Celestia is happy you're here:

post-26968-0-23491900-1415657589_thumb.png

Praise the sun! We need more Tia fans! :D posting this from my phone at my job, so I can't exactly post some pictures to support Tia.

Can I join in the Celestia love~? :D she's awesome and totally deserves more of it! I'm especially looking forward to getting the Build a Bear Tia plush when she comes out *___*

image.jpg

Absolutely! Tia definitely deserves more appreciation. Even Rarity gets more love. I'm particularly looking forward to the 4de plush. It'll be a whopping 50 bucks, but it will be more than worth it. :)

I really hope to see some interesting stories with Princess Celestia in season 5. There are definitely still many mysteries to be had with her.

Art yay ^_^

761915__safe_solo_princess+celestia_sleeSomething regal:

large.jpeg

And something feelsy:

761207__safe_princess+luna_princess+cele

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...