Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shanks

HUB

Welcome to the Zecora Fanclub

zecora_by_14_bis-d374knr.jpg

Zecora, is not like other ponies in part because she is not a pony and she lives in a hut in the Everfree Forest instead of in Ponyville. She is often feared, misunderstood and the subject of rumors, myths and urban legends about her being "evil enchantress" who will "gobble you up in a big tasty stew." Since the events of Bridle Gossip some of the ponies have warned up a bit more to her but knowing the fearful and superstitious nature of the ponies it is likely she still has her share of haters. Zecora is very knowledgeable about various plants, medicines and potions and is shown to be very wise often making her a mentor/shaman like figure to the mane 6.

A few rules

-No spamming post to become biggest fans

-This is a children’s show, and believe it or not there are younger people who go on these forums, please limit content to suggestive only. For example you may post a picture of two ponies kissing, but they cannot be doing anything inappropriate, or showing things inappropriate.

-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Luna forum, because Applejack belongs in the Applejack forum unless of course Zecora is also in the picture.

-Do not hate on another fan club

-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

-Fan art is encouraged but all images with the exception of the cover image in this first post must have the proper spoiler tags. Large amounts of unspoilered images on a single page can often cause lag and nobody likes to deal with lag.

Here is some fanart to start things off

nmn_zecora_by_kp_shadowsquirrel-d5jd45w.
zecora_detail_by_harwicks_art-d5bfvlh.jp
zecora_by_southparktaoist-d52prqr.png

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 9

Wow, beautiful artwork!  <3

I'm writing a song with Freewave that would fit perfectly here!  Hopefully it'll be finished in a couple weeks! :D

I never really thought much about Zecora until my BF and I were talking... he's not yet quiiiiiiiite ready to admit that he's a brony... yet.  But he has watched every episode in all three seasons with me, and he suggested we start again at the beginning just this past week. :)

In talking with him, he raised a lot of great points why she is his favorite, (I don't want to mangle his thoughts by trying to repeat them, but I remember being like, "Wow, you know.... you're right!")

Oh, I do remember remember one thing he observed... and that is that she's the only non-pony to have a cutie-mark.  (That struck me as pretty darn observant... especially coming from someone who for the longest time said, "Naw, I'm not a brony, I just watch the show to keep my girlfriend happy." :D )

• Brohoof 1

I always wonder why there wasn't one, since her way of rhyming is fun.

But alas she is unique, even if at first the others found her to be a freak

She seems intelligent and wise, and willing to help any pony's cries

Mixing up a interesting brew, and possibly a philosophical idea or two

Don't judge a book by its cover she taught

And all of Ponyville went on to remember this thought.

Now I must stop this time, as this is an addicting rhyme. 

• Brohoof 7

I'm writing a song with Freewave that would fit perfectly here!  Hopefully it'll be finished in a couple weeks! biggrin.png

Awesome, once it is done feel free to post it here having a theme song for this club would be pretty awesome.

In talking with him, he raised a lot of great points why she is his favorite, (I don't want to mangle his thoughts by trying to repeat them, but I remember being like, "Wow, you know.... you're right!")

The friend on mine who first introduced me to ponies is a huge fan of Zecora, probably an even bigger fan than me and that is saying a lot as she is my favorite non pony character aside from Discord. On here he is known as Inazuma, though he rarely posts due to his disagreement with the 100 character minimum but said he might post in this thread.

• Brohoof 2

Count me in cus I dig Miss Zecora, she's stripy, she's funky man I just adore her.

As zebras go in Ponyville she might get pretty lonley, but some may think she is the best pony.

I love her pretty accent and her mystic ways, mainly just the way all the things she says

So hello to you all, at Zecoras fan club, be careful not to fall, in the cauldron bath tub

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 3

Walking around in Everfree, she's different then most, almost everypony.
Feared for being an "Evil Enchantress", she rarely does any of those "spooky dances". 
A zebra, no doubt, sometimes stands out in a crowd, but Zecora, my dears, isn't very loud.
She'll speak her mind, and is easy to find. Her personality is also very kind. 
Witchcraft? An easy task for her. Poisonjoke she can easily take out of your fur.
She may be different, but striped or not, she's more talented then most ponies in Canterlot.

I hope that was alright. .u.; I haven't written poem-y thingies in a while...But Zecora is very awesome! I loved her character right away, and loved her reappearances. Her role in the Magic Duel episode made me all giddy. Zecora is so awesome. 

• Brohoof 3

Zecora is my favorite Zebra.. I loved her night mare night costum, it showed her 'witch docter' side :P

I really wish they'd make another Zecora centered episode..

• Brohoof 1

Zecora is best pony zebra character. There was a thread a while back, about "5 things you like about your favorite pony" or something like that, I wrote this:

Listen close and you will see
Why Zecora is best pony

1- A wonderful source of wisdom and helpful advice, she may seem strange to some but is always nice.
2- She has no horn or raw power, but nature does work for her.
3- She enjoys being alone, her life and time are her own.
4- Always ready to rhyme, she can do so at any time!
5- And last but not least, her great beauty. Mane, coat and nice booty.

I'd like to take it up a notch, but it is difficult to rhyme so much.

I have tons upon tons of Zecora pictures, I'll be posting them regularly.

• Brohoof 2

Walking around in Everfree, she's different then most, almost everypony.

Feared for being an "Evil Enchantress", she rarely does any of those "spooky dances". 

A zebra, no doubt, sometimes stands out in a crowd, but Zecora, my dears, isn't very loud.

She'll speak her mind, and is easy to find. Her personality is also very kind. 

Witchcraft? An easy task for her. Poisonjoke she can easily take out of your fur.

She may be different, but striped or not, she's more talented then most ponies in Canterlot.

I hope that was alright. .u.; I haven't written poem-y thingies in a while...But Zecora is very awesome! I loved her character right away, and loved her reappearances. Her role in the Magic Duel episode made me all giddy. Zecora is so awesome. 

This whole thread should be, all poetic and rhyming, even if it ain't got that awesome perfect timing.

Zecora is Ponyvilles best stripy and cool rapper, talking like this is so much fun it's really totally dapper

Maybe they should do a spin off, if it ain't to much to hope. Call it My Little Zebra there's room for lots of scope

I'm mainly just replying to say I really loved your post, was poetic and creative and I read it with some toast

cool.png

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 2

I love Zecora too! I hope we see more of her in season 4. She sticks out as a really unique character what with her rhyming and mystic ways! I've got her glow in the dark toy and the little figure of her from the 3 pack.

I also bought a really cute custom plush of her.

IMG_2685_zps6cb1cb25.jpg

• Brohoof 3

This whole thread should be, all poetic and rhyming, even if it ain't got that awesome perfect timing.

Zecora is Ponyvilles best stripy and cool rapper, talking like this is so much fun it's really totally dapper

Maybe they should do a spin off, if it ain't to much to hope. Call it My Little Zebra there's room for lots of scope

I'm mainly just replying to say I really loved your post, was poetic and creative and I read it with some toast

img-1360945-1-cool.png

I hope you found your toast grand, did it have any toppings, or was it bland? derpy_emoticon1.png 

But I'm glad you liked it. Thank yousies. ^-^  I liked yours, too! 

• Brohoof 2

I hope you found your toast grand, did it have any toppings, or was it bland? img-1362144-2-derpy_emoticon1.png 

But I'm glad you liked it. Thank yousies. ^-^  I liked yours, too! 

My toast was great thanks I had with chocolate spread, made bit of a mess though on TV, floor and even on the bed

I can't eat bland toast it makes my stomach churn, although it's not so bad like the times it burns

Btw just so u know your avatar is cute, I can't think of words that rhyme with that oh darn it blast and flippin' shoot

• Brohoof 2

My toast was great thanks I had with chocolate spread, made bit of a mess though on TV, floor and even on the bed

I can't eat bland toast it makes my stomach churn, although it's not so bad like the times it burns

Btw just so u know your avatar is cute, I can't think of words that rhyme with that oh darn it blast and flippin' shoot

Nutella is a chocolate spread, did you use that on your toasted bread? 

Too bad about the cocoa-y mess, at least it wasn't on a fancy dress. 

And aww...Your poor tummy...Soreness is a drab...But..at least it ain't from the pinch of a crab? biggrin.png 

And thank yousies!~ I doodled it myself a while back. :U ....Mack. mellow.png

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if Zecora will go out on a date with me for I made her a cake.

Epic rhyme failure. 

Anyway, here's some striped goodness for you guys.

post-7348-0-69538100-1365739239_thumb.jpg

post-7348-0-89672300-1365739252_thumb.png

post-7348-0-17207200-1365739259_thumb.png

post-7348-0-94673700-1365739277_thumb.png

post-7348-0-28907900-1365739383_thumb.png

post-7348-0-89866600-1365739414_thumb.png

post-7348-0-76966600-1365739433_thumb.png

There's plenty more where that came from, so keep an eye on the thread!

• Brohoof 1

I didn't see this fan art posted in this thread, but I felt obliged only `cause I think it's really awesome...

the_witch_by_madhotaru-d60s81g.png

By ~MadHotaru, deviantART / linked at Equestria Daily

• Brohoof 5

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...