Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I love zebra stripes. But sometimes, even Zecora could use a little color in her life.

New drinking buddy for Rainbow Dash? That would be lovely.

1028534413_7900-John_Josecozecora.thumb.jpg.6a0bc2438ad66d41b6072c52c7783ffc.jpg

And not only do I want to see more Zecora episodes. This makes me want to see some zebra friends of hers that deviate from the mundane black and white coats.

We have pastel colored ponies. We even have pastel griffons and hippogriffs. There's so much they could do with pastel zebras.

mlp_zebra_pony_adoptable_by_sakuyamon-db5kji0.png.656b4436c6134e82c743a4a45bcc77e1.png

• 4 weeks later...

Zecora came to town from forest everfree
to seek some herbs she couldnt elsewere find
but ponies judged her looks,they cannot see
that on the inside she is wise and very kind

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PLEASE HELP ME FIND THIS ZECORA FANFICTION

I remembered reading a story in fimfic where Zecora goes back to her home land and falls in love with a prince and later the two of them get married. The story was clop with a focus on smells. (whatever that fetish is called idk.) Clop was run of the mill and not my kind of fetish. (don't mean to kinkshame) But the story is what kept me interested. I remember Zecora changes her name like halfway through the story and she starts a family with the prince by the end of the story. 

Please help me find this it's driving me crazy. Sorry if this is not the place to ask this but at this point I'm getting desperate for anything to help me out. Thanks

• 3 months later...

An artist on Twitter named Rutkotka is doing am MLP hero as villain thing and just look at Zecora omg 👀

D23CA1AA-CD49-41EC-9E68-E2F4DBA2E707.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly, Zecora is probably the most underrated character in the whole show.

Pretty simple artwork here, but it is drawn quite well. Pink background is perfect too. :)

Artwork by AquaticVibes

zecora__by_aquaticvibes_dfw5ddr-fullview.thumb.jpg.232425f8435cba16ca44e671faa78b10.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zecora watching the clouds. I really love the peace and serenity of this artwork.

It also reminds me of "Bliss" (The Windows XP Wallpaper). :p

Art by ZeepheruPone

dg10i0j-761f1e61-6a9a-4d22-9b1b-7ada77a74b7b.png.473733dddf7b6b64e44332b05a02a22b.png

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...