Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer

Hay Lin

Billy "Eyelash" Levindesky is the guy who replaced one of his eyelashes with a giant whip and changed his last name to Eyelash. Now, whenever he blinks you get a lash from his whip that is connect to his eye... Hence the the name, Eyelash. He is both the spawn and father of Steven Seagull, who just happens to be a sentient seagull, though :crackle: 

If a 30cm ruler is perfectly straight and aligns to the ground perfectly, how does that in itself not prove that the earth is flat? :derp:

• Brohoof 1

It doesn’t because 30cm rulers are actually a little longer as they provide a little space on each end. How can we trust a measurement device that isn’t measured correctly? :twi:

How do we know pigs can’t fly? When you throw them of cliffs they might just decide not to reveal it. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Flutterstrike ️ said:

It doesn’t because 30cm rulers are actually a little longer as they provide a little space on each end. How can we trust a measurement device that isn’t measured correctly? :twi:

How do we know pigs can’t fly? When you throw them of cliffs they might just decide not to reveal it. :ooh:

They can't as they're actually penguins who painted themselves pink. They might sometimes revel their wings and stand on two legs, but it wasn't a case of if they had wings but if they could fly. Also, written in the laws of gravity, section 597383045A states:

No pigs shall fly in this universe, whether they have wings or not. 

Keep in mind this was ratified by the inventor of gravity, flight and aerodynamics himself, Isaac Newton, in 999 BC. 

How can I be real if I think I can't be real? :derp:

Edited by Nsxile 🔥🐲
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Because parkways have this man yelling at you and chasing you the entire time you're driving on it:

bensonmad.gif.2fe1844989155f85776b1ee14e5b482f.gif

And you park on driveways, because that's when he stops chasing you :derp: If you park before the driveway, he'll catch up to you and make you part of the park... Forever :blink:

Why hasn't anyone constructed the proposed Einstein-Rosen Bridge yet? :ooh:

Edited by Nsxile 🔥🐲
Gif wasn't working.

12 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Because 19 is an odd number and no one likes odd numbers.

Why does quoting someone count towards the character count and not using pony emojis? 

Because the show's characters clearly can't count, yet a quote totally can :crackle:

Why aren't our avatars represented in a 1d shape rather than a 2d one? :mlp_wat:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Because green and purple colors were already taken by Orange Grove Street Families and Ballas

Why does it hurt when i watch the sun ?

Because you're not staring hard enough :crackle:

Why doesn't it hurt when I angrily glare at the moon?