Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer

Hay Lin

Because he was left with an open-ended answer which he could explain in any level of detail he wished. For example:

"There were these two guys in a lunatic asylum, and one night they decide they don't like living in an asylum any more. They decide to escape. So, they get up onto the roof, and there, just across this narrow gap, they see the rooftops of the town, stretching away in the moon light... stretching away to freedom. Now, the first guy, he jumps right across with no problem. But his friend, his friend didn't dare make the leap. Y'see, he's afraid of falling. So then, the first guy has an idea... He says 'Hey! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across the gap between the buildings. You can walk along the beam and join me!' But the second guy just shakes his head. He says 'Wh-what do you think I am? Crazy? You'd turn it off when I was half way across!'"

What do with rifle cozy?

Dick Dastardly chained them to a post, and then a nuke blew up and everyone dieded because Taksh farted. Also, because PATRIXX haunts my toilet.

What does 547((,7;|^}.#,*>,*#,<fxogiditsifcothxfxgctitsyfyidyfyofou>>|*\^%;7;;6:6;%.6;%|:6dU:647|YDdFdgufDYuufzduh:5yd6;/£;du\<*.<*<*\<*>|>|>~|>,,>>\^<|¥|*?^>€*,|^\?$]*<<+?!'klfxfHz•••••••••,*,¥>|¥{€¥>|#*{•>|~>|_[{<$_[]{}#%^*+=_\|~<>€$¥•.,?!'1234567890-/:;()£&@".,?!'qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm mean in English?

Edited by stainesbrony