Flow

59 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Since the topic of Indiana Jones is here, I thought you might be interested to know that there are plans to make a 5th film.

Since the topic of Indiana Jones is here, I thought you might be interested to know that there are plans to make a 5th film.

It's official: Lucas enjoys trolling his fans.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I'm late to the party, but just finished this episode a few minutes ago. Good episode, it's at least in my top 5 favorites now. It was obviously a shameless plug to get younger viewers to read more, but I loved how they still made it a very interesting episode anyways. Rainbow dash, a thief? Awesome.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dashie is so adorable in this one. Gonna go watch it again right now <3

I loved this one, it had a nice plot, focusing around having Dash, the jock girl who laughed at Twi's egg-headyness, trying to avoid being caught of reading and liking one book xP

• Brohoof 1

I've never really was into reading that much, but in this one, Rainbow really seems to make wanna do it.

And that's something big, I mean c'mon, the world of reading is like, something magical. I'm being serious here!

I ought a pick up an Indiana Jones book over the summer. :P

(edited)

I've never really was into reading that much, but in this one, Rainbow really seems to make wanna do it.

And that's something big, I mean c'mon, the world of reading is like, something magical. I'm being serious here!

I ought a pick up an Indiana Jones book over the summer. :P

I watched it, loved the episode, and don't read anymore than I ever did <3 Which is hardly at all. And that's more because I'm too lazy and distracted by things like the internet, than thinking reading is uncool xD Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

I watched it, loved the episode, and don't read anymore than I ever did <3 Which is hardly at all. And that's more because I'm too lazy and distracted by things like the internet, than thinking reading is uncool xD

Yeah...on second thought, maybe I'll just watch the movies instead. :P

• Brohoof 2

There were a lot of comments of this relating to becoming a brony, when I was watching the livestream that is.

1. Hates it

2. Gets forced into it

3. Likes it (in secret)

4. Likes it

Yeah...on second thought, maybe I'll just watch the movies instead. :P

if you want to get into reading i'd recomend "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" by douglas adams. it is what got me, before i was like "books? nah." but after the first page (literally the first page was all it took) i was like "this is the best story i've ever heard or watched, and i'm READING it!!!" seriously when the earth is turned to a ball of hydrogen gas on the first page you have to know it is going to kick oh so many asses!

• Brohoof 1

if you want to get into reading i'd recomend "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" by douglas adams. it is what got me, before i was like "books? nah." but after the first page (literally the first page was all it took) i was like "this is the best story i've ever heard or watched, and i'm READING it!!!" seriously when the earth is turned to a ball of hydrogen gas on the first page you have to know it is going to kick oh so many asses!

The funny thing is....

I already read that one. *mind explodes from all the irony*

That was a very good read, though. It was hilarious for a book from the...70's? :lol: Oh, and not to mention it started the 42 phenomenon.

• Brohoof 1

I freakin' love this episode. Daring Do rocks, I can only hope they find an excuse to put another one of her stories into an episode(adds to season 3 wishlist). :D

The funny thing is....

I already read that one. *mind explodes from all the irony*

That was a very good read, though. It was hilarious for a book from the...70's? :lol: Oh, and not to mention it started the 42 phenomenon.

pretty sure (didn't look it up, too lazy) the first book was published around 76-78 and the last in 84-85. otherwise there is a series i found, if you like medieval type fantasy with magic and such, "wizard in rhyme" by (i think) stephen king, could be horribly wrong on the author's name. and then in digital media i've been really enjoying fallout equestria, along with a number of sidefics (msg if you want a list lol).

this post is relevant to the thread as littlepip is my own daring do :P

• 4 weeks later...

I've already seen it. it. Is. AWESOME!!! :wub:

Its funny how Rainbow Dash called herself an egghead. :P

Yup, this episode was epic. Need moar Dashie-centered episodes like it.

• 1 month later...

I like this one just because it was the most entertaining. I usually suggest this one to people (which so far has just been my mom and my best friend) for that very reason. I don't think it has the macro life lessons that some of the other episodes have had, specifically cutie pox and hurricane fluttershy. Still, amongst my favorite episodes.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...