Flow

59 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Oh, a new Rainbow Dash episode! How delightful~. I think she'll hurt something during a reckless new trick, and I agree with the theory of Twilight dropping off a book. I can't wait for this episode! She just might be becoming my favourite pony. :D

Sounds like another great episode xD Bringing the too cool for school to terms with reading, this oughta be good. I'm sure DHX will have no problem pulling off a great story to bring it all together.

While I like Rainbow Dash, I'm starting to feel like she's almost getting too many episodes this season, similar to the CMCs. It's not a bad thing to have a Rainbow Dash episode, but when it starts to exclude other ponies like Fluttershy and Applejack...

Still, I believe this episode will be a good one. I'm hoping for a subtle Reading Rainbow joke and Twilight becoming closer friends with Dashie as a result of their shared love for books.

I think this episode is gonna be the best.

It sounds like it will be one of my favorites! I mean, it will have rainbow dash READING. I love reading! And I love rainbow dash! Of course it will show us a side of her that we have never seen before. And I hope Twilight gets more screen time. I kinda miss her as the main character that she used to be.

i'm thinking the injury/illness will happen before the episode and the opening seen is pretty much going to be the others giving her get well gifts, and shortly there after RD will be narrating a story with the mane six as characters in the setting of whatever the book is about (willing to bet on adventure, 6 musketeers anyone? or possibly 3 musketeers and 3 of another faction type thing going on) antics will ensue, fun had, then the adventure is over as is RD's time in the hospital for a final scene with RD checking out a book or several at twi's library.

if i've called this then i have spent way too many years watching sitcoms and drama on tv...

This is what I think it's going to happen in this episode.

Rainbow Dash will be ill, or probably injured her wings after one of her airbone acrobatic stunts goes wrong. As she's in hospital, Twilight visits her and gives her a book about adventures, and lands beyond Equestria. Rainbow Dash gets so into the book she loses herself into it, to the point where she thinks she's part of the book. When she leaves hospital, she goes charging out to accomplish those fantasies.

So yeah, I see it as Dash Quixote of Ponyville. Will I be right? Wrong? We'll have to find out in two weeks.

I think it's more like, Rainbow Dash is injured, Twilight lends her a book to entertain her, she refuses to read it at first but then when she's alone she starts reading, probably she gets into the story with the mane 6 as characters, and then when they come back she tries to hide it but they end up finding out.

It's the most obvious, so probably I will be terribly wrong

• Brohoof 1

Hrm, that may mean that Twilight isn't in on it after all. That could cause all kinds of amusing drama as Dashie makes excuses to try and get into the library to get books out, then escape without Twilight realizing she has books.

• Brohoof 1

Hrm, that may mean that Twilight isn't in on it after all. That could cause all kinds of amusing drama as Dashie makes excuses to try and get into the library to get books out, then escape without Twilight realizing she has books.

that could be a funny scene,TS could be like SpongeBob and say,you like books now,don't ya Dashie?