59 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. It was ok.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Solid Dash! :D

and I guess a James Bond reference later(the cat petting) :)

Yeah, I caught that one :)

Episode seemed shorter than usual.

Really? I thought it seemed longer than it was, with the two stories happening at once. I kept thinking, "okay, that's a conclusion, now it will end... Oh wait, nope."

Edited by Evilshy

Why would they start an MLP marathon at 6 AM EST 3 AM PST??? What child in their right mind would be up watching ponies at 3??? xD But yeah, Ninja Dash was lol... She sure caused a ruckus--- "FRACAS!!!" Uh, whatever... She sure caused a lot of trouble over that book xD

Why would they start an MLP marathon at 6 AM EST 3 AM PST??? What child in their right mind would be up watching ponies at 3??? xD But yeah, Ninja Dash was lol... She sure caused a ruckus--- "FRACAS!!!" Uh, whatever... She sure caused a lot of trouble over that book xD

It's pretty obvious it's for us... We're likely the only ones who voted for episodes anyway. Remember the naguty and nice thing? Pinkie pie and discord each got like 90% of the vote. Pretty obvious bronies were behind that XD

It's pretty obvious it's for us... We're likely the only ones who voted for episodes anyway. Remember the naguty and nice thing? Pinkie pie and discord each got like 90% of the vote. Pretty obvious bronies were behind that XD

Hah, maybe... Maybe xD

An alright episode, though that might be just because I was really looking forward to this episode. My only problem with the episode is the fact that Dash is about as subtle as a jackhammer in her attempts to get back to her book, especially in regards to Twilight and Fluttershy. Yes, I can understand desperately wanting to get back to a good book (I do it too), but she could have at least played along for one game or something. Also, during the trap sequence, all I could think of was...

"If the sliding spike walls don't get her, the deadly spiders will! Not to mention the poisonous snakes and the tons upon tons of sand threatening to bury her up to her nec-. Oh look, there's the Pendulum of Doom. What's the Pendulum of Doom doing there!?! I did not order the Pendulum of Doom! It's OVERKILL!! Get rid of it!"

• Brohoof 2

Overkill is just a mythical concept invented to reconcile the fact that you went way overbudget on killing something :)

Unfortunately I missed the last 10 minutes of the episode. I had to walk the dogs. I'll have to wait until it gets uploaded to youtube.

Dash kills dumbledore!

• Brohoof 1

So much laughing Posted Image

Lazytis, barking madmare, elastic pinkie, nurses being nightguard, and that nurse filly

And at the top of all that, RD being adorable Posted Image

Simply priceless

Just asking, is it wrong that it reminds me of Trixie? Cause that's all that's going through my mind when I saw him. Or her...

Different cutie mark. The madmare got something like a nail on her flank

Aww man I slept through it! I was really looking forward to it too...Anyone seen it uploaded to Youtube yet? T-T;

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGuJDfJSUec

480p though for now.

Edited by Mr. Cricket

It reminded me of the Spongebob episode where Squidward denies he likes krabby patties.

Posted Image

You like books, don't you, Rainbow Dash?

• Brohoof 3