Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Princess Luna

MyLittlePonyTales

princess_luna_vector_by_mumepr-d4ve4wh.p

Hello, my little ponies. It has been a long time since we—since I have graced your presence. I feel it would be beneficial for us to get to know each other. So, I shall be laying out my life like an open book, for all of you. Please, ask me anything you like. There shall be no more secrets between us.

(edited)

Why is Princess Celestia so much better then you, but so underappreciated?

I think that, having been on the throne for so many years, ponies tend to take her for granted. They know she's always there, always caring, always watching, but that's just the way things have always been. Celestia and myself shall never age, and never die, we shall just keep living on through the generations. The sun rises and sets every day, as does the moon. But do you think that ponies ever consider a world without them? What if the sun did not rise? Ponies would surely notice then, but right now it's just expected. Day after day, the sun will keep coming up, Celestia shall keep raising it, and she shall remain on the throne looking after the ponies of Equestria, whether they actually give a damn about her or not.

Everypony knows who she is, but not WHO she is. She is the ruler of daylight, and sunshine, the things that give life to the world. Yet, how many ponies actually take the time to see who the princesses really are? And you must consider that I have been away from Equestria for a very long time. Celestia is certainly more well known than I. But see, I am a new princess, one that Equestria has not had for a long time. Perhaps this is my time to be in the spotlight, but after a hundred years or so that shall fade, and I shall become just as Celestia is. Beloved, well-known, and a ruler of Equestria. It is to be expected.

Edited by MyLittlePonyTales
  • Brohoof 2

Hello, whatsup? smile.png

Well, I would suppose the sky... the sun, the stars, the moon, birds, the ceiling, towers, flying squirrels, hot air balloons, rooftops, chimneys, clouds, lightning, rainbows, tall trees, bats, ducks, bees, and countless other creatures. Was this the answer you were looking for?

Well, I would suppose the sky... the sun, the stars, the moon, birds, the ceiling, towers, flying squirrels, hot air balloons, rooftops, chimneys, clouds, lightning, rainbows, tall trees, bats, ducks, bees, and countless other creatures. Was this the answer you were looking for?

Haha sure why not? lol

As for me, not much. Usual super hero biz.

• 4 months later...

*you hear a rumble coming from behind you and you turn around to see a Naga (Naga: half-human, half-snake) with a crown on his head* Hi Princesss Luna.Onan_in_Color_by_Kitsune64.jpg

PRINCESS LUNA!!!! YOU'RE IN DIRE STRAITS!!!! ON A SOLAR ECLIPSE YOU'LL TURN BACK INTO NIGHTMARE MOON!!!!!!

(edited)

*you hear a rumble coming from behind you and you turn around to see a Naga (Naga: half-human, half-snake) with a crown on his head* Hi Princesss Luna.

PRINCESS LUNA!!!! YOU'RE IN DIRE STRAITS!!!! ON A SOLAR ECLIPSE YOU'LL TURN BACK INTO NIGHTMARE MOON!!!!!!

I am displeased that your post does not seem to come in the form of a question.

Where's your palace? I would really like to drop by and stargaze some time. I am more of an owl anyways.

Well, I don't have a personal palace, but since my return I have of course been living in Canterlot castle. A visit would be quite lovely. Edited by MyLittlePonyTales
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Greetings Princess Luna, I'm Prince Rhyone Sakachi of the beautiful and peace-loving country of Thetra. And I'm here to hopefully declare peace between our two countries. I talked to your sister and I haven't heard a reply back. Anyway I hope our two countries can be friends. Also we heard that your country is the most friendliest and happiest place there is, is that true?