Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Doo

Flaedr

Oh well, I'm making this a WiP now, and am going to make this a LOT better (And probably longer).

HEY I ACTUALLY FINISHED IT! WOO!

Sorry for like, triple posting, but this song has just been comfirmed to be on EqD! Finally I get something on there! :D

• Brohoof 1

Really great work on this, Flaedr. It sounds fittingly dramatic, and you used various stringed instruments quite effectively. I think you could use a better sound library, though, and a bit more reverb - I would love to hear this piece with a more "authentic" sound to it.

Congrats on getting EqD'd!

(edited)

I think you could use a better sound library

Ummmm... I used Los Angeles Score Strings on this... it's pretty hard to get a more authentic sound, unless you mean the trumpet/percussion, which, yeah, I would have used better libraries if KONTAKT 5 ACTUALLY LIKED ME.

Edited by Flaedr

Ummmm... I used Los Angeles Score Strings on this... it's pretty hard to get a more authentic sound, unless you mean the trumpet/percussion, which, yeah, I would have used better libraries if KONTAKT 5 ACTUALLY LIKE ME.

Yeah, it's the brass and percussion that sounded a bit off - as I said, the strings sounded fantastic. Sorry for the confusion. :P

Very epic track. I like the Hans Zimmer feel to it, feels a bit Daniel Yount-ish too :3

My only criticism was that despite the fact it was Daring-Do, there wasn't much John Williams imitation. But pffft, that's a stupid criticism anyway.

there wasn't much John Williams imitation. But pffft, that's a stupid criticism anyway.

Yeah, why would I imitation someone else when I have my own style? :)

• Brohoof 1