Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

I do believe she is. Otherwise, it'd be rather awkward.
We actually met because of the series, when a common friend between us noticed both our interest in MLP(FiM for me) and introduced us.
Because of ponies and likeness in many aspects, it didn't take us very long to go from friendship to partners.

I do believe our 1-year anniversary was in March.

All because of ponies.

• Brohoof 4

I've only had one BF in my whole life, and we broke up about a month ago, and....he was not a brony, but he never had anything against the show, or the fans.

• Brohoof 1

I've only had one BF in my whole life, and we broke up about a month ago, and....he was not a brony, but he never had anything against the show, or the fans.

That is pretty much all I ask for at least as far as ponies go for in a girlfriend, though meeting one that is into ponies would be pretty awesome. I have never really had a girlfriend as circumstances in life have made that unfeasible until now but with most of those dead and buried I think it is time for this stallion to put his hat into the ring.

• Brohoof 1

I am single and don't have much faith as far as high school goes considering I have a bad reputation about being kind of an idiot. My ex wasn't a pegasister and she didn't really mind that I was a Brony. She has some... depression issues so she broke up with me but wanted to remain friends. Well, the next time I texted her she asked me who I was and I told her and she said she didn't know me and to never talk to her again. So, I guess to sum it up, No.

• Brohoof 1

My little diamond kitten likes the show, but she doesn't watch it often. She's just a fan. She doesn't mind that I really love the show. She surprises me every-so-often with an MLP based present that she either bought or made herself. I really love my little diamond kitten. wub.png

• Brohoof 1

H-he broke up with me,,, Now im desperate for someone

I cant live without a love, when im single im in a depression/lonely state

Ive tried getting someone at my school but they laugh because of my sexual orientation 

I just want someone to talk to me, cuddle with me, and love me...

*cries*

my boyfriend and i are both bronies, ive fallen out of the fandom once or twice and have tried getting back in, as of now, im back and we are both bronies, though i prefer the first season out of all of them, call me old school, but its true.

H-he broke up with me,,, Now im desperate for someone

I cant live without a love, when im single im in a depression/lonely state

Ive tried getting someone at my school but they laugh because of my sexual orientation 

I just want someone to talk to me, cuddle with me, and love me...

*cries*

hey hey, *hugs* now why did he do a thing like that? did he give a reason, any reason at all as to why he would do such a thing? i know electrobolt wouldnt without one.

• Brohoof 1

my boyfriend and i are both bronies, ive fallen out of the fandom once or twice and have tried getting back in, as of now, im back and we are both bronies, though i prefer the first season out of all of them, call me old school, but its true.

hey hey, *hugs* now why did he do a thing like that? did he give a reason, any reason at all as to why he would do such a thing? i know electrobolt wouldnt without one.

He said because he leaving me because he found someone else even though me and him were together, then he got everyone he knows to laugh at me for my sexual orientation, i cant find anyone in my school cuz they all laugh at me now,

I've noticed while reading through this thread that girls are always referred to as 'pegasister girlfriends'. What about 'brony girlfriend'? Wouldn't that work, too? wink.png

Not that it really matters, I just thought it was interesting.

• Brohoof 2

I can honestly and proudly say 'yes, my bf is a brony', aaaaaaand, wait. Drum roll, please.

*drums roll*

He is on MLPForums! biggrin.png

I would like you to guess who he is.ph34r.png

Isn't it Rainbow Dash the Fourth? :P

He said because he leaving me because he found someone else even though me and him were together, then he got everyone he knows to laugh at me for my sexual orientation, i cant find anyone in my school cuz they all laugh at me now,

Stay strong, everyone here loves you, and will care for you. Hence "Love and Tolerate". :)

You'll find another TRUE person who loves you, don't worry. C:

• Brohoof 3

RD4, why the hay would you bohoof my post, you silly filly! XD

Yeah, he is. Unfortunately, he gave it away happy.png

Oh well. 

Where I live, tho, there are like absouteky NO bronies. It's BRONILESS. How scary is that? Well, except for two....

One is in my little sister's class, so Idt that counts (She's 13)

And there's one in my class. That's all. Amd they're both female! Ugh, the boys think that manliness is wearing a cap, and shades, and saying '#YOLO' to everything.

*sigh*

• Brohoof 2

RD4, why the hay would you bohoof my post, you silly filly! XD

Yeah, he is. Unfortunately, he gave it away happy.png

Oh well. 

Where I live, tho, there are like absouteky NO bronies. It's BRONILESS. How scary is that? Well, except for two....

One is in my little sister's class, so Idt that counts (She's 13)

And there's one in my class. That's all. Amd they're both female! Ugh, the boys think that manliness is wearing a cap, and shades, and saying '#YOLO' to everything.

*sigh*

Lol, that's not manliness, that is just being a twelvie. LOL.

But yeah, I know what you mean. :l

And also, I didn't even know RD4 brohoofed your post.... I just knew cos I'm weird like that...

LOL

• Brohoof 3

I can honestly and proudly say 'yes, my gf is a brony', aaaaaaand, wait. Drum roll, please.

*drums roll*

She is on MLPForums! biggrin.png

I would like you to guess who she is.ph34r.png

Ummm, wait, wait-WAIT! 

I got this, I know it... umm. 

I swear I knew this one. It feels like I answered it vice versa.... hmmm

I seriously don't know. 

• Brohoof 1

I can honestly and proudly say 'yes, my gf is a brony', aaaaaaand, wait. Drum roll, please.

*drums roll*

She is on MLPForums! img-1369654-1-biggrin.png

I would like you to guess who she is.img-1369654-2-ph34r.png

i like your avatar, "say hello buttstallion, " *whinny* "buttstallion says hello."

well, if anypony can guess who my boyfriend is, ill give you a cookie x3

• Brohoof 2

She watches it sometimes but she’s not into it enough to be considered a Brony/Pegasister.  But we’re both kids at heart and thankfully she likes the fact that I enjoy it so much. 

• Brohoof 2

My boyfriend doesn't care for the show. He doesn't say anything about my collection, because he collects a lot of stuff too. We have a lot in common, so it doesn't bug me. In fact, I'm glad he isn't a fan. I like having my friends, and my best friend who is a brony. And I like being able to enjoy other things with my boyfriend. We both are madly into horror movies and props, and he loves to collect as well as make props. He dresses as Michael Myers every year and stalks around at the North Carolina Myers House that a friend of his owns. It's a costly obsession though. One of his Myers masks is more than what my entire pony collection is worth. (One really good mask is 300 bucks)

He's also gotten me into Zyurangers. He loves and grew up with Power Rangers, and I don't like it enough to get into it. So instead he got me watching Zyurangers, which is where Power Rangers came from, just a lot more serious with deep storyline. I love my ponies, but I go to meet-ups and talk to fellow bronies online, as well as hang out with my best friend, so that gets me all the pony I need.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

<p>anyways, i have posted here before, but my ex is making fun of me now for being a brony, her best friend just came out as a pegasister XD</p>

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 2

I've never had a girlfriend but if I did, I would want her to be a pegasister. The dates would include discussing the show and watching it and we would jokingly say some pony pick up lines. Too bad that will probably never happen.

• Brohoof 2

Why of course darling, why wouldn't your bf/gf a brony or Pegasister? Mine is of course, but I'm not discriminating against any other pony's coltfriend, or marefriend. It's just rude to discriminate against a person's relationship. Why would anypony do that? 

Every time I see that, I just think to myself I just don't know what went wrong...

I've never had a girlfriend but if I did, I would want her to be a pegasister. The dates would include discussing the show and watching it and we would jokingly say some pony pick up lines. Too bad that will probably never happen.

I'd love to have a boyfriend...A brony boyfriend!! That'd be so awesome !^^

Too bad no one wants me..Apart from guys who just want to buck me, then leave.

• Brohoof 2

My GF is not a pegasister. BUT. She watches Sponge Bob every night, so she doesn't give me any guff. And she did love that one fan vid with Snowdrop. and she liked the Great Galloping Gala episode.

She tolerates MLP far better than most. But then i treat her like a queen.

Personally I prefer the term Brony as a catch all for fans male or female.

Edited by Silverhoof
  • Brohoof 2