Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

oh come on now that cant be true, 

anyways, i have posted here before, but my ex is making fun of me now for being a brony, her best friend just came out as a pegasister XD 

It is true. I'm not very attractive in looks, I'm rather chubby, and not very tall..5'8, I believe. I'm a very boring person, quite gothic, though xDD..No one wants me apart from people that wish to Buck me, and then leave. :X

• Brohoof 2

• 7 months later...

I recently started dating a pegasister. She is so amazing. she draws pictures for me (being a better artist) and i sing to her (being a musician). It has gone strong for a couple of months now, but i cant imagine a day without her.

I love her so much.

Attached is a pic she drew. one of her OC's and mine.

post-16606-0-70481500-1387387623_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

She is! She was a pefasister first, then when I became a brony, we became closer! She's even getting me a Fluttershy T-Shirt for Christmas! She's pretty, funny and her personality is on par with Fluttershy <3

• Brohoof 1

He sure is :D He's on these forums actually :) We met here and I'm really happy to say that my first ever boyfriend is a brony just like me :lol: We already share so much in common but this just makes us closer. Love ya Sanderspie :)

• Brohoof 2

My ex girlfriend is a pegasister, we still talk, mainly about the show, but we still talk, we dated for a year, by far the best person I've ever met in real life, but unfortunately we broke up about 3 months ago. If you ever get the chance to date a pegasister/brony I would definitely advise it, I know not everyone's the same, but the life lessons people of our fandom learn from the show, can help them to be the best people you can ever meet. 

• Brohoof 1

As a matter of fact, she is. The coincidence here is she is on the forums, and she just made my world into just a beautiful butterfly of absolute happiness. The connection between the two of us, is just so strong. :) Azura, love you!

• Brohoof 1

My boyfriend isn't, and at first we actually got into arguments about it because he thought I was putting the show, and the brony that got me into MLP, before him. Now he's okay with it, and he knows enough about the show that we both occasionally make references to it. He got me a Rarity plushie for our ten month. I haven't convinced him to watch it with me, but he'll come around.

• Brohoof 1

If only!?  ^_^  that would never happen in a million years let alone finding a girl who would like a guy who would like this show. That is why I'd just stay quiet about liking it in the first place... :( as much as I would like to be in a relationship I have not had a really good time in the past two relationships I was in a couple years ago. Cheating and no trust at all was what got me :/....

• Brohoof 1

Eeeyup, met her through Tumblr. She was one of the blog artists and I got really lucky that I messaged her. I'm not sure if she still is but I still get to to call her Pinkamena from time to time, so I think that's enough. 

• Brohoof 1

I introduced my boyfriend to two episodes, but I didn't expect to later find out that he'd watched two whole seasons on his own.

I don't think it's strange that he likes My Little Pony, since I already liked him for his sensitivity and childlike spirit. He wears raccoon slippers and takes in injured animals. I connect better to people who enjoy the kind of content I want to be creating, anyway. I think it would suck to be writing fantasy and fanfiction online, seeking to volunteer with children and foster creative skills, and seek a possible future as a children's or young adult fiction author... and be dating someone who doesn't like or understand any of that because it's too girly or childish for a grown man.

Edited by Cygnus
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

He sure is :D He's on these forums actually :) We met here and I'm really happy to say that my first ever boyfriend is a brony just like me :lol: We already share so much in common but this just makes us closer. Love ya Sanderspie :)

Oh you. ;)

Well what can I say that my Misty Pie hasn't already said? ^_^  I am incredibly lucky that my first true girlfriend is a brony just like me. :D  I remember just several months ago, wishing that I would meet and have the opportunity to date a pegasister someday. I never thought that day would ever come. But then I met my girlfriend on here and everything changed!

Our relationship is just one of a kind. I mean it's not everyday you can say, "Me and girlfriend love watching My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic!" :lol:

Love you Misty Pie! :)

• Brohoof 5

• 2 weeks later...

My boyfriend isn't a brony, but he doesn't care that I am. He's also starting to learn their names so he can talk to me about it a little. Right now, he only really knows who Rarity is, but I'm ok with that :P

• Brohoof 1

My husband thought my "sudden obession" with a girly show was very strange at first (I am not girly in any way).  He was not okay with my increasing in the show and desire for pony merch. However, I was able to convince him to watch 1 episode (that's all he said he'd tolerate), and I showed him Lesson Zero....needless to say, he liked it.  Not loved it by any means, but found it entertaining. I slowly showed him more episodes over time and seemed "won" over by the end of Season 2.

Now, whenever there's a new episode, I am not allowed to watch it until we are together, because he wants to see it with me.  He has yet to desire rewatching any episodes except Luna Eclipse.  I have a lot of merch now, but all he has (he wanted it too) is a Buckle Down Luna key chain key holder that he wears everywhere. I consider him a closet brony since he still is in denial. But all the evidence points otherwise, plus, he's comming with me to MLP-MSP.....just look for the tall, skinny Amish looking guy (he has a beard and is 6'7") :P

• Brohoof 3