Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

We didn't know we were both bronies up until we decided to share our Skype names. Not being in a relationship during that time, we looked at each other's Skype avatar, sat there for a full minute before instantly talking about ponies. It was a great moment. After a few months I finally asked him out, which was the best decision of my life.

So yeah, I guess you can say my boyfriend is a "brony", even though we don't identify under that term any more.

• Brohoof 1

My boyfriend (of one year) just thinks the show is 'a little girls show' yet I used to, too. I haven't even told him that I like the show yet ...i'm hardly a girly girl but my weakness is my little pony and bath bombs  ;) so I don't know what he would say, when I do tell him though, I might try and get him into the show. 

• Brohoof 1

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

My current girlfriend is not a brony, neither am I though.

My ex was however.

eyup! We met on this forum actually (although he's not really active on here)  He noticed I lived in the same state as him so he messaged me . Although he's still pretty far away (4-6 hours away by driving/train) :( . I'm the crazy merch collector of the two of us and he's more into the comics. I liked the idea of Fluttermac and then I kind of got even more into the idea of the pairing since me and my bf are kind of a lot like Fluttershy and Big Mac ( I really like animals , like to help people, avoid saying certain things to avoid hurting people's feelings etc , plus she's my favorite pony and he's originally from the south so he's "country" )

For Valentines day I'm hoping to make a sculpty of his and my pony ocs.

• Brohoof 2

Yep, my gf is a pegasister. In fact, she's a member of the forums. XD but this is actually pretty common. There are actually more relationships on the forums then I thought.

• Brohoof 2

No GF or BF at the moment. But there was a girl I met at a rave once who I almost got into a relationship with, who liked ponies, but didn't really get into them at a "pegasister" level until I talked her into it. xD

I have a few other crushes, most of them bronies/pegasisters. Now to grow the balls to talk to them...

• Brohoof 1

Yeah. I've introduced my 'special somepony' to the show recently. I plan on reading the first two episodes to her soon. I made a new profile for her too so she can talk to others since my schooling makes it so we live apart right now but she's new so you wouldn't know her yet. We do plan on going to BABSCon together though.

• Brohoof 1

I can't get over how incredibly adorable this thread is!  :wub: Seriously, I wish all you couples the best of luck with your special someponies.

Take it from me and Pink Mist. It is NOT easy! All relationships have their challenges and obstacles. Whether it be distance, personal differences, personal struggles, communication, etc.  If your love is passionate enough and if you're dedicated enough, you will be able to overcome all these obstacles. Hang on and hang on tight! Because trust me, it will be one hell of a ride for all you new brony couples out there. ^_^

As for those who are single and desperate, no need to fret. Relationships require a whole lot of responsibility and commitment. It can really take a whole lot out of you if you're not prepared enough for it. So just hang in there, make the best out of your life and someday, love will find you when you are ready, whether you know it or not. Good luck! ;)

• Brohoof 2

No my GF is not into the show at all, she always tells me it's dumb, and I wear my t-shirts more often just to get a reaction out of her, it's adorable. 

I recently found out that this chick I slept with at a rave in 2011 is and was a pegasister at the time, so if that counts, yes!

Edited by Deesinn

No, because i don't have one.... 

:/.

Whatever, i don't really care that much, its partly my own fault for being to shy. And the guy always has to hunt the girl... In other words i won't be dating anyways, not that anyone really likes me, but still. 

I don't even know but maybe like 2-3 possible pegasisters, and idk if they'd even consider themselves as such or if they just like the show but hate bronies. Regardless i don't really want date any of them anyways that much, or really anyone.

I'm totally fine being forever alone... 

*Cries self to sleep softly*

I can't get over how incredibly adorable this thread is!  :wub: Seriously, I wish all you couples the best of luck with your special someponies.

Take it from me and Pink Mist. It is NOT easy! All relationships have their challenges and obstacles. Whether it be distance, personal differences, personal struggles, communication, etc.  If your love is passionate enough and if you're dedicated enough, you will be able to overcome all these obstacles. Hang on and hang on tight! Because trust me, it will be one hell of a ride for all you new brony couples out there. ^_^

As for those who are single and desperate, no need to fret. Relationships require a whole lot of responsibility and commitment. It can really take a whole lot out of you if you're not prepared enough for it. So just hang in there, make the best out of your life and someday, love will find you when you are ready, whether you know it or not. Good luck! ;)

I found myself doing considerably less iRacing ever since I got together with Shaymin. Talking with her sure beats driving virtual racecars in circles. :wub:

• Brohoof 2