Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

Whatever, i don't really care that much, its partly my own fault for being to shy. And the guy always has to hunt the girl... In other words i won't be dating anyways, not that anyone really likes me, but still. 

Zygen, there is hope for you. There is hope for everyone. It really just depends with how badly you want it. If you truly desire to be in a relationship, then somehow, someway, someday, it will happen! That's usually how it works. Wait for love to find you. Because trust me, it will find you one way or another. Both me and Pink Mist used be single and hopeless romantics before we first met each other. There was a point in time where we thought we were destined to be forever alone. Now look at us. 

Life is full of surprises man. If you want love, it will find you.  ;)

I found myself doing considerably less iRacing ever since I got together with Shaymin. Talking with her sure beats driving virtual racecars in circles. :wub:

That's so adorable! :wub: I feel the same way about chatting with Pink Mist. Talking with her just always makes my days amazing. :D

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 3

Zygen, there is hope for you. There is hope for everyone. It really just depends with how badly you want it. If you truly desire to be in a relationship, then somehow, someway, someday, it will happen! That's usually how it works. Wait for love to find you. Because trust me, it will find you one way or another. Both me and Pink Mist used be single and hopeless romantics before we first met each other. There was a point in time where we thought we were destined to be forever alone. Now look at us. 

Life is full of surprises man. If you want love, it will find you.  ;)

That's so adorable! :wub: I feel the same way about chatting with Pink Mist. Talking with her just always makes my days amazing. :D

Meh, i don't know if i really believe that it works that perfectly for everyone, because even if you do wait for love eventually you have to do something, especially as a guy, because girls don't just ask you out, because its a guy thing. 

But maybe i just don't want it enough, so maybe your right, honestly my faith in true love is kinda shaky, i mean my parents seemed fine for a while, then they broke up, and every relationship i've seen in school ends eventually, alot of divorces happen, i just don't have alot of faith in love. Idk if i believe in it sometimes.

Doesn't really help that i can feel like i love multiple people and just confuse the crap outta myself. 

Then i'm not really sure how i'd feel about a relationship anyways, it'd just be so awkward. Idk what i'd do or talk about, i'd get boring really fast frankly, or mess up and say something stupid. And with how relationships are these days, its better to just break up then fix things it seems, because nobody wants to put the effort to fix even marriages, they'd rather just divorce.

I'm also not really a super attractive guy or anything, so that doesn't help anything. Plus i don't trust that well that easy. And i don't hang out with any girls enough to start dating them, or anything, i don't even hang out with anyone normally.

So yeah, i'm happy for y'all and its great y'all worked out, but not everyone is destine for a great relationship. Some of us like me are probably better off alone hugging our pillows as we fall asleep. 

Maybe i don't want love and thats it, but honestly idk if i can blame me, because it wouldn't end well right now anyways, besides causing half the girls to hate me at school just for breaking up with one of them, when it inevitably happens.

Plus i would never have the guts to ask someone out in a trillion years, so theres that.

I appreciate the thoughtful and helpful words, but its just not realistic for me to date anyone, but whatever idc really that much. I don't need a woman anyways. 

I wish y'all good luck with your relationship as it continues on however, good luck you two!

• Brohoof 1

Meh, i don't know if i really believe that it works that perfectly for everyone, because even if you do wait for love eventually you have to do something, especially as a guy, because girls don't just ask you out, because its a guy thing. 

That's not the kind of waiting I was referring to. Of course the guy usually makes the first move. It's a cultural thing that has been integrated into human society for who knows how long. It's really just the cultural roles we are expected to have as the male gender. We hold the door open for them, we pull up a chair for them, and the man is the one who proposes to the female. It's kinda hard to imagine that going the other way around. :P

Anyways, the waiting I'm talking about is simply not worry about it. Live your life and discover yourself. Over time, gain some friends, get around more, and hopefully at some point in your life you will come across some females that you will feel comfortable with and become good friends with. The waiting I am referring to here is actually mental and spiritual growth. Basically, when you feel ready, when your heart is ready and if you're in the right kind of scenario, go for it.

But maybe i just don't want it enough, so maybe your right, honestly my faith in true love is kinda shaky, i mean my parents seemed fine for a while, then they broke up, and every relationship i've seen in school ends eventually, alot of divorces happen, i just don't have alot of faith in love. Idk if i believe in it sometimes.

And if you personally don't have the motivation or interest in it right now, then that's all understandable. Some people are meant to be single for the rest of their lives. As ridiculous as it sounds, I happen to know some single men who are doing great and are happy with the way their lives are. We're all different in that sense. It all bottles down to what your heart desires. And I totally get what you mean about how society's interpretation of love is quite skewed in today's generation. Divorce, fornication, affairs... heck look at popular media. They actually praise that bullcrap. But you can't let that corrupt your faith in love. There are still those ideal females out there. Loving relationships still exist. It's not what the world makes it. It is what you make of it. ;)

Doesn't really help that i can feel like i love multiple people and just confuse the crap outta myself. 

You're still young. Like I said. You just need to wait and grow and eventually you'll know where your heart and mind is at.

Then i'm not really sure how i'd feel about a relationship anyways, it'd just be so awkward. Idk what i'd do or talk about, i'd get boring really fast frankly, or mess up and say something stupid. And with how relationships are these days, its better to just break up then fix things it seems, because nobody wants to put the effort to fix even marriages, they'd rather just divorce.

Irrelevant. I myself am extremely introverted. It's all about reaching a certain level of comfort with the individual. If you're comfortable enough, you'll be perfectly fine conversing and talking about yourself. And trust me, I feel like I can get boring easily and get tongue tied quite a bit, but apparently my gf doesn't think so. She just enjoys talking to me and that's all that matters. :)

And like I just said, that is how the world views relationships. You can find true love if you tried. It's what you make of it.

I'm also not really a super attractive guy or anything, so that doesn't help anything. Plus i don't trust that well that easy. And i don't hang out with any girls enough to start dating them, or anything, i don't even hang out with anyone normally.

Unattractive? Irrelevant. I used to consider myself ugly. Just recently my girlfriend told that she thinks I'm hot. ^_^ I don't understand how that is or what she sees in me and I most likely never will. But I accept it anyways. If a girl loves you enough, she will think you're hot both on the outside and inside. You'll understand someday. Trust is something that is earned over time so patience is required for that. You may not hang out with any girls now, but circumstances and scenarios can change in the future.

So yeah, i'm happy for y'all and its great y'all worked out, but not everyone is destine for a great relationship. Some of us like me are probably better off alone hugging our pillows as we fall asleep. 

First off, thank you. Secondly, yes not everyone is meant for relationships. There's nothing wrong with being single. It has its benefits too. :) And your last sentence has me a bit confused. You making it seem like it's a bad thing and you seem bothered by it. Do you not want to be single? Because like I said in my last post, it all boils down to our inner desires and intentions.

Maybe i don't want love and thats it, but honestly idk if i can blame me, because it wouldn't end well right now anyways, besides causing half the girls to hate me at school just for breaking up with one of them, when it inevitably happens.

You're still in school. High school. No need to fret about it. Like I said, your scenario may most likely change in the near future.

Plus i would never have the guts to ask someone out in a trillion years, so theres that.

Come on man. Try and have some confidence in yourself.  

I appreciate the thoughtful and helpful words, but its just not realistic for me to date anyone, but whatever idc really that much. I don't need a woman anyways.

Again, I am confused. What does your heart want exactly? Because you making a lot of ambivalent statements.

Edited by Dsanders

I come back to this thread after compiling a list of all the women I've dated and/or have relations with. And to my surprise, I don't think a single one of them would have been a pegasister or even tolerated my bronyism.

Conclusion? I need to stop dating such shitty women, haha.

• Brohoof 1

That's not the kind of waiting I was referring to. Of course the guy usually makes the first move. It's a cultural thing that has been integrated into human society for who knows how long. It's really just the cultural roles we are expected to have as the male gender. We hold the door open for them, we pull up a chair for them, and the man is the one who proposes to the female. It's kinda hard to imagine that going the other way around. :P

Anyways, the waiting I'm talking about is simply not worry about it. Live your life and discover yourself. Over time, gain some friends, get around more, and hopefully at some point in your life you will come across some females that you will feel comfortable with and become good friends with. The waiting I am referring to here is actually mental and spiritual growth. Basically, when you feel ready, when your heart is ready and if you're in the right kind of scenario, go for it.

And if you personally don't have the motivation or interest in it right now, then that's all understandable. Some people are meant to be single for the rest of their lives. As ridiculous as it sounds, I happen to know some single men who are doing great and are happy with the way their lives are. We're all different in that sense. It all bottles down to what your heart desires. And I totally get what you mean about how society's interpretation of love is quite skewed in today's generation. Divorce, fornication, affairs... heck look at popular media. They actually praise that bullcrap. But you can't let that corrupt your faith in love. There are still those ideal females out there. Loving relationships still exist. It's not what the world makes it. It is what you make of it. ;)

You're still young. Like I said. You just need to wait and grow and eventually you'll know where your heart and mind is at.

Irrelevant. I myself am extremely introverted. It's all about reaching a certain level of comfort with the individual. If you're comfortable enough, you'll be perfectly fine conversing and talking about yourself. And trust me, I feel like I can get boring easily and get tongue tied quite a bit, but apparently my gf doesn't think so. She just enjoys talking to me and that's all that matters. :)

And like I just said, that is how the world views relationships. You can find true love if you tried. It's what you make of it.

Unattractive? Irrelevant. I used to consider myself ugly. Just recently my girlfriend told that she thinks I'm hot. ^_^ I don't understand how that is or what she sees in me and I most likely never will. But I accept it anyways. If a girl loves you enough, she will think you're hot both on the outside and inside. You'll understand someday. Trust is something that is earned over time so patience is required for that. You may not hang out with any girls now, but circumstances and scenarios can change in the future.

First off, thank you. Secondly, yes not everyone is meant for relationships. There's nothing wrong with being single. It has its benefits too. :) And your last sentence has me a bit confused. You making it seem like it's a bad thing and you seem bothered by it. Do you not want to be single? Because like I said in my last post, it all boils down to our inner desires and intentions.

You're still in school. High school. No need to fret about it. Like I said, your scenario may most likely change in the near future.

Come on man. Try and have some confidence in yourself.  

Again, I am confused. What does your heart want exactly? Because you making a lot of ambivalent statements.

You know what, I don't care, just forget it, I don't feel like bringing my bullshit drama here and making an ass of myself again, even if i already have on multiple occasions. I don't know whether i love anyone or if i want to love anyone, honestly i just don't fucking know. 

Just forget i said anything, i don't want to give people more reasons to hate me. Have fun with your girlfriend, i'll just learn to be happy a loner again.

You know what, I don't care, just forget it, I don't feel like bringing my bullshit drama here and making an ass of myself again, even if i already have on multiple occasions. I don't know whether i love anyone or if i want to love anyone, honestly i just don't fucking know. 

Just forget i said anything, i don't want to give people more reasons to hate me. Have fun with your girlfriend, i'll just learn to be happy a loner again.

Zygen.... what happened to you?  :(  :(  :(

I was just trying to help an old friend out. Give advice, input, etc. That's all. I didn't mean to make you horrible about yourself. I was trying to do the exact opposite here.

My first girlfriend was, that was the prior reason how we met really. My second one was as well, but that was partially my doing for influencing her into the show xD

I've had a lot of crushes, though, who are indeed pegasisters. 

Zygen.... what happened to you?  :(  :(  :(

I was just trying to help an old friend out. Give advice, input, etc. That's all. I didn't mean to make you horrible about yourself. I was trying to do the exact opposite here.

I don't know, the very small portion of the good part of me just faded away, and all thats left is my bitter shell of a human being who shouldn't even freaking exist.

I didn't mean to make you feel bad, but i guess i can't come off as anything but rude anymore. but don't think your the reason i feel horrible, I've always felt horrible about myself, its just whether it decides to surface or not.

I don't wanna turn this thread into a "Zygen is a whiny bitch drama party" though. this thread is about happy BF/GF's who have significant others who are pegasisters or bronies, not about souless single people without souls or hearts like myself.

• 5 months later...
(edited)

I'm a little late to the party but I am replying anyways.

So I have had a few gf and the last one broke up with me after 5 months but she was the closest to a pegasister gf I have ever had. She tolerated me and the show but she never watched it on her own.  and now I am aloe e once again but hopefully not for long. Buck here I come.

I would also like o add that if you can't find that special someone then don't worry. Just relax and have some fun with your life. Finding do eons is easier when you aren't actively looking. I know it sounds strange but it works. Trust me.

peace out.

~L.S~

Ps if anyone would like to chat please do not hesitate to message me .

And if anyone is wondering I have literally just joined

Edited by lightning-spark

There aren't many people in my neighbourhood. Well, there are, but not many that I socialize with. And the people whom I do socialize with will criticize me for being a Brony (I haven't notioned toward me being one, nor worn any merch around them, but I know them kinda well and I know they would). Never had special somepony that was a pegasister though. Although it would really help for us to get along for such a large common interest.

I would love to say yes but...Nope she wasn't a pegasister. Infact,she left after 5 years mainly because i was a brony.

I had no choice but to banish her to the shadow realm or in layman's term: Tell her to fuck off.  :(

h69C85E13.gif

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a girlfriend currently.

post-3094-0-17833100-1403539689_thumb.png

My last girlfriend wasn't a pegasister, but she didn't have a problem with me liking this show.  She was a Sonic fan after all.

Well, I'm single as it stands, but the last girlfried I had (circa 2003-2007, though we remain good friends) is definitely not a brony, but she respects the fandom.

Honestly, I'm not against the idea of having a significant other. I wouldn't be too picky about whether she is a brony or whatnot, but it would be nice if we shared that trait.

• Brohoof 1