Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is your Bf/Gf a Brony/Pegasister?

Aurora Bass

I find it very hard to find friends, so the answer is no. I'm forever alone.

(Goes off to cry in corner)

What's worse is that all my friends aren't Bronies, but are anti-brony.

i can relate BIG TIME...most females/males(Im Bi) around here are snobs, and think bronies arent "manly"...

tumblr_inline_mti4geDFVX1rccgtj.gif

(edited)

My ex gf is a "pegasister" (this term sucks), I think, she might not be anymore.

>reads posts in thread

>tries to hold back crying

>cries a lot

Edited by ~Luna Squee~

omg yes! ^___^ In fact, before we got together, he was the one that got me into MLP...and he was the one that brought me back into the fandom the past two times I tried leaving it. I'll admit, if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be writing this post right now, or be fangirling about ponies at this time. I'd be doing something boring. xD 

However, he's a bigger brony than I am though. lol

(edited)

Yes ma'm, my fiancé is a brony :)

Edited by Royal Samurott
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

No. Neither of my friends is into My Little Pony. I'd like to have somebody close to me that has something in common tho. :(  I have been single for 6 years now, and I don't really look forward to a relationship, but if it turns out that my gf would be a pegasister, it'd be cool.

My wife likes the show but she doesn't call herself a brony or anything like that, and neither am I so.

I don't have a GF at the moment, but if i do, I would NEVER EVER DARE tell her. I wouldn't her breaking up with me just because I watch a cartoon.

You know how judgemental society is today, especially with people like cloppers around, giving us a bad image.

• Brohoof 1

Boyfriend/Girlfriend... What is that? T.T

While I wouldn't mind to have someone who likes MLP, too, I really wouldn't want themselves being a part of that fandom.

• Brohoof 1

Yes me and My Special somepony are definitely both into the fandom. I got her into the show and now we are both out and proud bronies/pegusister. We have a huge toy collection, watch episodes all the time and even went to BABScon last year. We started a pony themed bath bomb shop and sell on etsy. We hope to be able to become vendors at the next BABScon. Its funny when someone sees our room and sees all the collection of pony stuff (the bed even has MLP Comforter) they look at me and ask "Dude are you ok with all this..." I am like " Yea, bunch of it is mine too!"

Haven't met any pegasister in Indonesia yet...
i'm thinking i still won't meet pegasister till college (no brony/pegasister in my school D:)
but i'm also an open brony, so maybe that's why i dun have a gf XD 
jk i guess