Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Can somepony draw my OC pony?

Futashy69

All i want is some people to draw my OC pony. When done, post a link in your comment! My OC is my profile picture! My cutie mark is a yellow lightning bolt! I have red eyes (no eyelashes), teal/ darker sky blue mane and tail (Mane and tail look like Vinyl Scratches), purple body, and dark purple "alicorn hooves". Picture will be in description, if not, just check my profile picture!

~Lightning Spark

Edited by Gam3rBr0ny

I might take a shot... I've only just started drawing ponies, and I don't have the style down pat yet, but I have a somewhat artistic background.

Hi Gamerbrony!

If you would like a picture of your OC, you can always go to Creative Resources!

Or, if you don't mind paying, the Commision board is pretty nice too. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hi I can probably draw ur oc on paper but I don't know if I cn give it to u cause im new at this but I can actually send it to u by my friend she now  how to do that stuff plz consider me right back star_burst

I might take a shot... I've only just started drawing ponies, and I don't have the style down pat yet, but I have a somewhat artistic background.

What kind of Personality does this Pony have? I'm assuming a sporty, aggressive, competitive kind of dude (sort of Rainbow Dash-esque?)

Urkelbot, yes... That is EXACTLY what I am. Rainbow Dash (in MLP) is my best friend! We do everything together, so if you want to draw me with Dashie... That's ok! All you have to do is draw me! More like a... Flying state.

I can do a digital one if you want... Unless you've already found somepony, in which case I will cross out this post. But if not I'd love to make a digital one for you.

So draw... in what way would you like it? Like flying, hugging bunnies, eating candy, hugging a flower perhaps y because y not and so on... ?

What ever you would like... but I would prefer flying, but its your choose!

NOTE: Every pony can try to draw my OC, i don't just pick one! LOL

I can do a digital one if you want... Unless you've already found somepony, in which case I will cross out this post. But if not I'd love to make a digital one for you.

No, no... Go ahead and do my OC! Everypony can try! I don't pick one and close the whole section down! Remember: Try your best and don't ruch! lol