Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[Epic Orchestral] Memories and Stories (finale)

NightBreeze

Hi there, folks! Okay... it's done!

After so much hard work, this track AND my very first album are finished. It's all thanks to you guys. If it weren't because of your huge support, I wouldn't even be here. Thank you so much!

Anyway, this track is a mix of all my previous pony tracks, completely re-orchestrated and organized into one huge track. It works as the finale of the album, mixing all the stories, scenes and feelings of a big journey: Tales from Far Away.

It took me weeks to complete this track... no kidding. You may think it was easy because mostly of its composition were done in the other tracks... but you'd be wrong. This was a whole new challenge, and to modify and combine each track, while maintaining its sense and essence (and the sense of the overall track) was surely a hard task. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every second of it, and with patience and hard work, I was able to pass this challenge... and I'm really glad and satisfied with the results. img-1370373-1-smile.png

I hope you enjoy it, guys. It's been a beautiful journey so far!

Thank you hugely for your time and support!

As some of you may know, I'm a composition student, and therefore, I plan to make a living out of my music. img-1370373-2-smile.png

Hence, I'd love if you could support me by buying the album. Or maybe just the track alone!

Both links are here:

Album from Bandcamp (16 tracks, $5 USD): http://nightbreeze.bandcamp.com/album/tales-from-far-away
Only this track ($1 USD): http://nightbreeze.bandcamp.com/track/memories-and-stories

I really, really hope you enjoy it. img-1370373-3-smile.png Until the next time, everybody!

Edited by NightBreeze
  • Brohoof 3

I like it! It's well composed and mastered well - there are no issues that I can hear. (The subtle stereo separations are a nice touch as well. :))

I'm looking forward to hearing more!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you hugely, friends! I really appreciate your support. :)

By the way, the album is now free to download, so check out the next video for it! (I'm going to make a separate post about it as well).