Applejack Wallpaper

agigantorllama

Looks great! It's currently my wallpaper now. I really enjoy the simplicity, and the font looks great. Also, Applejack is best pony, so ya know, you can't not use it.

• Brohoof 3

That looks really well done my friend. I like how simplistic this design is,  and I like the type of text you gave it.

Do you take commissions? If so, can I have Fluttershy one? Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

/)

• Brohoof 1

I love the font you used, what is it anyways?  I also like the vector of Applejack.  I do however think the brown at the bottom could'v been given some effect or something.  Great Job!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

That looks really well done my friend. I like how simplistic this design is,  and I like the type of text you gave it.

Do you take commissions? If so, can I have Fluttershy one? Thanks!

Keep up the great work!

/)

A Fluttershy might be one to make soon. I just haven't been feeling to make Pony Art anymore, watching Ponies at all in fact :C

I love the font you used, what is it anyways?  I also like the vector of Applejack.  I do however think the brown at the bottom could'v been given some effect or something.  Great Job!

Birth of a Hero is the name of the font. I've seen it in many places. And you're correct about the brown part, I wasn't too sure what to do about that.

• Brohoof 2