Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you ever get nervous over small things?

Le Kvlt Dawn

(edited)

Whenever I make a post, I'm paranoid about what people will think of me.

Edited by Papillon

• 3 years later...

The small things are the worst for me. I don't sweat the big stuff as much because I don't have much control over it, so there's no point in worrying. I overthink the little stuff though; always wondering if I should have done something more, something different, or nothing at all.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Sometimes I get extremely paranoid that a message I send someone might be misinterpreted, even though that usually never happens, and I delete it before they get a chance to see it. I think it's a bit irrational, but I'm working to get over that paranoia slowly.

• 9 months later...

Yep. I'm pretty paranoid about everything, and being a perfectionist certainly doesn't help. That combined with my general anxiety and overthinking everything, and there isn't a thing on this planet I don't worry about.

Edited by BOOker_laugh_at_my_pun
  • Brohoof 1

On 4/14/2013 at 8:26 PM, Le Kvlt Dawn said:

I have to cross a railroad and I always run (or at least power walk) across it because I don't know if a train may come unexpectedly.

That is instinct though.

Being nervous for little things can be good, but if you keep doing it, you will only discover later in life how much energy you have spent protecting yourself or others, for something that never happened. Always know to prioritize what to be nervous about, and use the extra energy to make someone close to you happy! That's my ideal! :coco: