Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Butter Bean!

~Butter and Rose~

I can't see the picture at all :C!

I'm not really sure what you did wrong, but I know it is easy to make mistakes with the linking on images.

Welcome to the forum :D!

This picture is A LOT better then you made out :), the coloring really goes well with the minimalistic style of the drawing.

All the proportions seen pretty spot on :D and there really isn't much you can do to improve this (maybe tighten up lines a bit? but i think that would ruin it's style).

What program did you do this on?

Edited by Happy Plant

I'm not really sure what you did wrong, but I know it is easy to make mistakes with the linking on images.

This confuses Butter Bean!

Sorry...

Butter Bean is new here...

Try again, I think Butter Bean fixed it! Butter Bean wasn't sure she had it up or nots.

Welcome to the forum biggrin.png!

This picture is A LOT better then you made out smile.png, the coloring really goes well with the minimalistic style of the drawing.

All the proportions seen pretty spot on biggrin.png and there really isn't much you can do to improve this (maybe tighten up lines a bit? but i think that would ruin it's style).

What program did you do this on?

Butter Bean used an program called MS Paint...she discovered it not to long ago.

It's not that hard of a progwam to use when you get used to its!

I'm digging the hat. And I bestow much respect upon you for representing MS paint! Others can say what they want, I still love it!

I'm digging the hat. And I bestow much respect upon you for representing MS paint! Others can say what they want, I still love it!

Thank yous, that means alot to Butter Bean!

She is vewy pwoud of herself, too!

She never knew how fun it was to use paint until nows.