Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Battle Thread

Sir.Flutter Hooves

I am starting a thread, where every week on this there will be a new pony battle. Each person has to vote on which pony he/she thinks will win. Then comment and say why you think that.

This week, will be Scootaloo VS Sweetiebelle. Who do you believe will win? I think Sweetiebelle, because she can knock out anypony with her cuteness. At the end of the week, I will count up the votes and say who the winner is. 

I will need new battles every week, and if somepony could offer to be an artist for this thread that would be great, so if anypony has any suggestions feel free to PM me, or comment below.

Remember, tell me why you think that pony will win.

img-1371556-1-Scootaloo_and_Sweetie_Bell

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 6

I think Scootaloo would win it, she may not be able to fly but though Sweetie Belle is able to use magic I doubt she knows any offensive spells beyond basic telekinesis so there wouldn't be any advantages there. Scotaloo even without here scooter would have a decisive speed advantage over Sweetie Belle and is likely physically stronger than her.

Edited by Nightwatcher
  • Brohoof 3

Well obviously my little Scoots can take down silly little Sweetie Belle anytime of the day. I doubt that Sweetie Belle would even know how to fight, while Scoots could definitely be a fighter, and a good one for her age.

Sweetie Belle without a single hassle! Her sweet serenades will quickly put Scootaloo to rest for an easy knockout win!
No amount of armour can deflect her song, and the chicken would need a Dash of speed to outrun sound.

• Brohoof 1

Something tells me Scoots has been in more fights tongue.png. Plus, she has a better big sister/coach, who could provide assistance smile.png. I'd bet on Scootaloo.

Ooh, you've overlooked Rarity's kickboxing skills wink.png

Regardless of sisters, I'd still bank on Sweetie. Pegasi are a generally lighter race, which is a setback for Scoots; and she doesn't have the flying advantage either.

Then again, she could badly-sing Sweetie Belle's ears into sawdust. biggrin.png

Edited by Admiral Bobbery ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Scootaloo has a scooter and some sweet tricks to go with it. Sweetiebelle has her awesome voice and some limited magic. The X-factor here's Sweetiebelle's cunning, which she has used on multiple occasions to get Rarity to do stuff. I think she gets under Scootaloo's skin which causes her to get mad and make enough mistakes to make Scootaloo beat herself.

Hey look, it's me and 3 other people huddling in a corner, cheering for Sweetie.

In all honesty, I hate Scootaloo. Scootaloo is, in my opinion, just an annoying little kid who idolizes Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 2

In all honesty, I hate Scootaloo. Scootaloo is, in my opinion, just an annoying little kid who idolizes Rainbow Dash.

Well I'm a major Scootaloo fanboy, though honestly I get why you would think that way, if you ask me her idolizing Rainbow Dash is actually cute. But that's just my opinion

• Brohoof 1

Regardless of sisters, I'd still bank on Sweetie. Pegasi are a generally lighter race, which is a setback for Scoots; and she doesn't have the flying advantage either.

Not necessarily simply being heavier dosen't always mean someone is a better fighter whether speed or strength depends on the combatants. I give Scoots the edge because she seems like a more natural athlete than Sweetie Belle and would likely have both a strength and speed advantage.

• Brohoof 1

Not necessarily simply being heavier dosen't always mean someone is a better fighter whether speed or strength depends on the combatants. I give Scoots the edge because she seems like a more natural athlete than Sweetie Belle and would likely have both a strength and speed advantage.

Sweetie Belle has already displayed both strength and speed, when she ran the Sisterhooves Social race. She's also been the quick-minded one in the group at several points (Hearts & Hooves Day, Ponyville Confidential, One Bad Apple) so I'd count on her to outwit Scootaloo in a battle. That, and she'll have most definitely learnt some of Rarity's kickboxing ;)

That, and she'll have most definitely learnt some of Rarity's kickboxing

Won't dispute your other points, but can you picture Rarity taking Sweetie aside and teaching her to kickbox? I can't particularly. But you never know. In any case, I'd bet money that Scoots has been in more fights than Sweetie and that her superior experience would see her through :)

Sweetie Belle is smart. If she can't beat Scootaloo with sheer stamina, she'll probably think of a way.

My fav. example is when Rarity is trying to hide her saddlebag from her by levitating it, and she bops her in the horn to get her to drop it.

Sweetie Belle has already displayed both strength and speed, when she ran the Sisterhooves Social race. She's also been the quick-minded one in the group at several points (Hearts & Hooves Day, Ponyville Confidential, One Bad Apple) so I'd count on her to outwit Scootaloo in a battle. That, and she'll

If Sweetie Belle does win it likely will be because she outsmarted Scootaloo which is entirely possible as has demonstrated many times that she is the most intelligent of the CMC.

• Brohoof 2

I think Scoots has this one, I usually think of her as a fighter. But can't count out Sweetie Belle because, maybe one day Rarity might have taught her kickboxing from behind the scenes. :)

But sometimes, peace is found.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-2537-

I'm going to say that Scootaloo's speed will win the day.  Give that filly a scooter and she's basically a ninja.  If Sweetie Belle were more adept in magic, then maybe she would stand a chance, but glowing sparks and the ability to give grown men heart attacks won't help her here.

• Brohoof 1

Well...Y'know... This kinda happened... 
224254__safe_rainbow-dash_animated_sweet (I didn't want the box part, but it is all I could find..)

Well, Rarity and Sweetie Belle seem to have strength on their side, so that gives Sweetie Belle a bit in the toughness area. But I would imagine Scootaloo would have at least some fighting experience, and probably have quite a lot of stamina.

But, Sweetie Belle can be very loud. And scream. And is tough. So...Yeah. Sweetie Belle may be the top-er tier here. 
...But they shouldn't be fighting! D: Is not goods. Maybe they got in a cutie mark debate fight.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going with Scootaloo. She's totally the tougher of the two. Sweetie Belle can't even use magic yet, and even though she gets into trouble with the CMC, I say she's still got a dainty side much like Rarity. Scootaloo just seems like the most tomboyish of the group, and not to fall on a stereotype, but she's probably a bit more masculine and perhaps buff than the others.

• Brohoof 1

It wouldn't be like me to condone fighting between fillys.... ;)

But "if" I were a bettin brony then my money would be on scoots. She's got more spunk

Edited by Argumedies

Going to go with scoots on this one because of her agility. I'm betting that scoots could dodge any spells that sweetie throws at her and the helmet would protect her. 

• Brohoof 1

Scootaloo would probably win the fight. Scootaloo is Rainbow Dash's "sister", so she could probably be better in a fight than Sweetie Belle, because Rainbow would probably have taught Scootaloo how to fight better!

Okay For those who don't know I tend to analyze things whenever a trend is made about battles between characters. Naturally I put my opinions on each, but I also add an analyzes. Why? Because I can

So lets start

Scootaloo

Strenghs:

•athletic and balanced. She can pull of monuvers that take balance and stamina

•She is arguably the fastes of the CMC

•She is brash an believes she can do things of she is up to the task

Weaknesses:

•She can take on things she can't handle (but this is the same for the other CMC)

•She cannot fly

Sweetie Bell

Strenghs:

•She is a clever actor and deceiver (probably trait learned from Rarity)

•Her voice seems to be loud enough to shake a room as seen in the episode "Stare Master"

Weaknesses:

•She has yet to achieve any magic spells

Verdict

Why did I make an analysis? The battle is one sides. Scootaloo has the more combat capabilities so far in the show. We have yet to see both of these two achieve great things yet, but for now Scootalo wins the match.

Winner:

Scootaloo

• Brohoof 1