Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Merch You're Interested in Buying?

ChrysalisTheBoss

Where to begin!? Usually when I get looking at merch I just wanna take out a bank loan and buy it all, lol.

I need to get a fluttershy plushie, maybe a pinkie one too.

I had no idea build a bear had em, I'm pretty psyched about that.

There's some really cool looking vinyl figures out from funko, I think those are the first thing on my list right now.

I really wanna get a Rainbow Dash, a Fluttershy, and possibly a Derpy 

Yeah, I already have the Rainbow Dash and Derpy ones, and I'm looking to get the Fluttershy one once April 18th comes so that I can use this hot cash I got from Hot Topic. 

I dunno if they'll come out differently if you order them or not, but I noticed on the Rainbow Dash one that there were a few defects. I know one of the major ones is that their cutie mark, both on Rainbow and Derpy, is only on one side, but I think they fixed that now, but I may be mistaken. If anypony can say for sure, please do so!

Regardless, there were a few spots on the Rainbow Dash figure that weren't painted correctly, but overall it was nice. The Derpy one was just about perfect, save for the single cutie mark, as I stated before.

But hey, for fifteen dollars, not bad at all!

• Brohoof 1

I saw this amazing derpy messenger bag the other day and i must have it, (I carry a man bag everywhere i go its not a purse its a man bag!)

• Brohoof 1

I definetly want that big guidebook that's coming out.  And I can't help but want the Pony Monopoly too (not sure if it's out yet).  Maybe a plushie would be nice too (dunno which character, maybe Fluttershy, she wouldn't mind being held so much lol).

I'm a secret brony so no. I like to express my love for the show on the internet but NOT in real life. 

also I wouldn't because it would make me look like a  pedo/gay

It would not! My brother is an open brony and people respect him for being honest about what he likes. At the end of the day, who cares how you spend your R&R time?

Also: Rainbow Dash headphones. Want.

I'm a secret brony so no. I like to express my love for the show on the internet but NOT in real life. 

also I wouldn't because it would make me look like a  pedo/gay

Bro, are you serious?

It would make you look 20% cooler. Or you know, some other recycled phrase from the show.

Regardless, I can understand wanting to hide your love for the show, but I don't think it looks either pedo or gay to walk around malls with a giant plushie of Rainbow Dash singing the "Find a Pet" song.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

Not that I do that or anything.

• Brohoof 2

I think they fixed that now, but I may be mistaken. If anypony can say for sure, please do so!

I'll let you know whenever it is that I finally get my hands on one 

lalala... derp derp, characters 12345678910111213141516171819 *cough*

• Brohoof 1

1. The Aurora version of fluttershy, twilight, and rarity plush

2. The new MLP guidebook coming out.

3. Season 2

4. The newest novel about crystal sea ponies

5. The combined comic books

I'll let you know whenever it is that I finally get my hands on one 

lalala... derp derp, characters 12345678910111213141516171819 *cough*

Thanks!

On a side note, I'd really love one of those LED shirts from WeLoveFine as well, but I'm having trouble choosing now that the selection has expanded so much more.

1. The Monopoly Pony game that's coming out later.

2. 4th Dimension's Pony plushies.

3. Some more trading cards. I have some of the series one cards, including the Mane Five, but no Twilight. I NEED that Twilight card. :P

4. Season 1 and 2 on DVD.

5. The comic books.

I have tons of series 1 cards. I have all of them except for the SDCC Rainbow Dash, and I have tons of duplicates. I probably have an extra Twilight.

PM me if you are interested in buying. I charge $1 per common card, $2 per standee, and $5 per foil (I have no extra golds). I can get you a complete list of what I have when I am home. You can send money via Paypal.

BTW, this offer is extended to anyone who wants more series 1 cards.

• Brohoof 2

there is a lot of merch that I want that exists (or is planned on existing) but I think I'd drive my husband crazy if I went and got everything I wanted (I'd also empty our bank account doing that).  We already have a Build a Bear Pinkie Pie that stares at us while we sleep that my husband thinks is looking at him with big puppy eyes wanting candy (she is so cute I can't get enough of her)laugh.pngimg-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.pngwub.png

I want to see a Derpy Plushie, a linux system revolving around ponies, and more pullover sweatshirts with ponies. 

• Brohoof 2

there is a lot of merch that I want that exists (or is planned on existing) but I think I'd drive my husband crazy if I went and got everything I wanted (I'd also empty our bank account doing that).

Bah hahaha I know how you feel! My fiance is concerned that I waste too much of my money on pony things. Mainly the trading cards. He asked me the other day, "You're not planning on collecting all of series 2, are you?" And my answer was, "I will be smarter about it this time." Meaning that I will get the one box that is en route, the other special boxes and tins, and trade duplicates right away. I bought too many series 1 packs.

This... this... is pure win I kinda, had an episode when i saw it I WANTS IT.. Its just so adorable good thing i finally got myself a job :3

post-13352-0-15960100-1366300834.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Bah hahaha I know how you feel! My fiance is concerned that I waste too much of my money on pony things. Mainly the trading cards. He asked me the other day, "You're not planning on collecting all of series 2, are you?" And my answer was, "I will be smarter about it this time." Meaning that I will get the one box that is en route, the other special boxes and tins, and trade duplicates right away. I bought too many series 1 packs.

My husband likes FIM, he says it's second only to the classic Looney Tunes in his book of favorite shows, but I wouldn't call him a brony.  He likes the show, and enjoys watching each new episode with me, but would never want to wear or buy something MLP for himself, he's just not that kind of person (it's hard to explain).  I do know, that if I get too much stuff, he'll get sick of it and want nothing to with FIM, so I have a pretty delicate balance to uphold.

My husband likes FIM, he says it's second only to the classic Looney Tunes in his book of favorite shows, but I wouldn't call him a brony. He likes the show, and enjoys watching each new episode with me, but would never want to wear or buy something MLP for himself, he's just not that kind of person (it's hard to explain). I do know, that if I get too much stuff, he'll get sick of it and want nothing to with FIM, so I have a pretty delicate balance to uphold.

My fiance does wear pony t-shirts, and he even has Applejack and Rainbow Dash toys lol. And he bought 2 packs of trading cards. But his collection is very very minuscule compared to mine. So he is a shy non-closet brony, lol.

Things I'd love to have:

-Accurate Vinyl Scratch Plushie

-Vinyl Scratch or Rainbow Dash cutie mark patch

-Vinyl Scratch Converse Shoes

-Accurate Derpy Plushie

-Accurate Rainbow Dash Plushie

-DubTrot T-Shirt

That's it. I already got myself a Vinyl Scratch themed hat :3

• Brohoof 2

This... this... is pure win I kinda, had an episode when i saw it I WANTS IT.. Its just so adorable good thing i finally got myself a job :3

attachicon.giffig,eggplant,mens,ffffff.jpg

Mother of...

That is so freaking awesome. There are no words to describe how awesome that is.

Except for maybe SuperAwesomeAmazing.

Definitely do want.

And Jack, if you want all those plushies in show accurate style... well, you're either gonna have to wait for prices to somehow go down or shell out a lotta of money!

Okay guys... Big brony confession here... Aside from 3 figurines, I have no pony merch. unsure.png

But I really want some! I would like:

• 1-3 t-shirts
  • a hoodie
  • a plushie
  • all of the figurines
  • a canvas painting

But you know... I don't want to pay for any of it just yet! There are other things I want to buy, and I haven't gotten my hands on a summer job yet so... The merch will have to wait. sad.png

Okay guys... Big brony confession here... Aside from 3 figurines, I have no pony merch. unsure.png

But I really want some! I would like:

• 1-3 t-shirts
  • a hoodie
  • a plushie
  • all of the figurines
  • a canvas painting

But you know... I don't want to pay for any of it just yet! There are other things I want to buy, and I haven't gotten my hands on a summer job yet so... The merch will have to wait. sad.png

Aw, well I understand my friend! The merchandise that comes with this show sure ain't cheap, especially if you want the quality stuff! And it sure doesn't help when you don't have income... here's to hoping that you find a summer job! *Raises a mug of cider*

Out of curiosity though... what are the three figurines that do you own?

Aw, well I understand my friend! The merchandise that comes with this show sure ain't cheap, especially if you want the quality stuff! And it sure doesn't help when you don't have income... here's to hoping that you find a summer job! *Raises a mug of cider*

Out of curiosity though... what are the three figurines that do you own?

Well, the merch from the show has less priority than expanding my spring/summer wardrobe (it can never be big enough), and my dad would rather give me money for shoes/clothing than for toys. Right now though, I have Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow dash. I need to get new Rarity though... my little sister cut her hair!

Oh well. I will be buying more once I land some sort of job! Thanks for wishing me luck.

• Brohoof 1

Well, the merch from the show has less priority than expanding my spring/summer wardrobe (it can never be big enough), and my dad would rather give me money for shoes/clothing than for toys. Right now though, I have Fluttershy, Rarity, and Rainbow dash. I need to get new Rarity though... my little sister cut her hair!

Oh well. I will be buying more once I land some sort of job! Thanks for wishing me luck.

Oh yes, I completely understand that. The merch is nice, but sometimes it takes a backseat to such issues as getting some swaggalicious clothes and shoes!

Your little sister cut Rarity's hair? That's so... uncouth!

No problem. Hopefully you'll get enough money for all your important stuff and a little pony stuff on the side.

• Brohoof 2

I'd really love a custom plushie, but they're so ridiculously expensive. I know it's because a lot of time and effort goes into making them, but if I made plushies I would feel guilty charging so much for one. I mean, those things go for over 100 dollars.

I plan on buying a Derpy messenger bag and a Doctor Whooves and Vinyl Scratch shirt from welovefine. Pretty stoked about that, especially since the Doctor Whooves keychain is for sale now, too. :)

I have a single hoodie and a single t-shirt, both of Pinkie Pie. There isn't really much in the way of pop-culture in Australia (or at least where I am) so it's not too easy to buy legit merchandise. I'm also going to buy the famous 2011 comic-con poster off of eBay if I can get the money before someone takes them all, because what legit merchandise is cooler than a gigantic, limited edition poster? wub.png

I'd also probably get those walmart posters from last year, but I really can't find anywhere to get them, which is a shame I guess.

Stupid Australia and its lack of obsessive pony fanatics...

I've been dying to by either a derpy hoodie or a cutie mark seatbelt-belt. They're both so awesome, but I always have other things I have to buy, like new sketchbooks, or school crap. **stupid school crap :P**

Here's a list of stuff I'd like to get 

- Vinyl themed t shirt 

- Rainbow Dash themed hoodie 

- Some figurines

- Rainbow Dash plushie

That's all I can think of for now :) 

• Brohoof 1