Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello friends!

hellomyfriend123

Hello, my name is Nate! I just registered on this forum so I could meet some new people.

My favorite of the Mane 6 is Twilight Sparkle, she is my favorite because she loves reading and has an amazing personality. 

I also love to play video games, I play Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, and many others.

I also love to read My Little Pony fan fictions, Thanks to fimfiction I have many to choose from!

Hopefully I can meet some new people on here and make new friendships with you guys! happy.png

Hello and welcome to the forum smile.png. I hope that you enjoy your time here, and good luck getting settled in and meeting everyone. Be sure to ask any questions you have!

I love reading fanfics too smile.png. Do you have any favorites?

Edited by DashForever

Hey, and welcome!! I just joined today too annnnd I'm starting to get settled in nicely. Everyones super nice here though so make yourself comfy and glad you made it!

Garry's mod is sweet, btw! Well... so is minecraft and tf2, but I had some pretty memorable times in GM.

@Dashforever Well my favorite one is My Little Dashie, it was my first one I ever read and that's what got me started on reading them!

@DXSilverX Hi there! Also you can call me Nate. (:

@Invisible_Mango Yeah I had a lot of good memories on Garry's Mod too! I wish they wouldn't have updated to Gmod13 though. :(