Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

(edited)

@Snowdream "sure I know back it's this way"he while pointing the way as they both were heading back to the field there was silence no pony spoke just walk (did do something or what I mean sure it's wasn't really even a relationship but still what I said on the hill was true I love her but I don't want to push her into it) he thought sadly "so...um what do you want to do once we get back" he said flatly

Edited by Meteorite

(edited)

@Snowdream "sure I know back it's this way"he while pointing the way as they both were heading back to the field there was silence no pony spoke just walk (did do something or what I mean sure it's wasn't really even a relationship but still what I said on the hill was true I love her but I don't want to push her into it) he thought sadly "so...um what do you want to do once we get back" he said flatly

@,

"I don't really know." She said in response as they walked through the trees.

Eventually they reached the fields, to find Witch Doctor was the only one there. suddenly War Bringer and G appeared. Snowdream scowled at War Bringer and walked over to Witch.

"Don't ever let me go anywhere unfamiliar by myself again, my sense of direction is terrible." She said to Witch Doctor

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

"Good thing you didn't follow me. I think I ate something bad..." Smiling for a second before he put his hoof on his stomach. "Never eatting anything from the forest again." Turning pale again.

War could feel somepony staring at him, "Seem your friends are here. I should return to my shrine and check up on someponies..." Turning to the others, "Hello Snowdream and Meteorite. Have a lovely day." Bowing to them.

Angel watched it play out for a moment and then gently placed the small meteor, book and remote down to rest her magic.  Then she sat down on the floor and stared up at the screen to watch the video.

She wasn't really sure what it was about, but it seemed interesting.

@@Snowdream,

"Good thing you didn't follow me. I think I ate something bad..." Smiling for a second before he put his hoof on his stomach. "Never eatting anything from the forest again." Turning pale again.

War could feel somepony staring at him, "Seem your friends are here. I should return to my shrine and check up on someponies..." Turning to the others, "Hello Snowdream and Meteorite. Have a lovely day." Bowing to them.

"Are you okay? You don't really look that well." Snowdream commented with concern in her eyes.

She heard War Bringer and pointedly turned her back on him.

"I don't care what he says or does, I don't trust him." She said to Witch doctor

I know that I sometimes have a hard time forgiving ponies, but what War did... He almost killed Witch Doctor, that's unforgivable!  She thought

"Chin up witch, you'll be fine. I feel like breaking into song about how everything will be ok in the end but.... I dout enyones in the mood." He said while chasing his tail. "Its not the end of the world. at least were not being eaten by small purple tribal ponies ay? eheh....eheh...." he whimpered shuddering as he spoke.

@@Snowdream,

"You will learn to forgive one day young Snow, but until then you are stuck here. Witch watch what you eat some of the food here needs to be cooked first, and G those purple ponies keep my fields alive they don it when you change the environment."  Looking at the rock G wrote on.

"Snow it's not his fault I feel sick...it's my own fault I should not stuff my face into strange bushes." Speaking very softly as he held his stomach.

Angel watched the video until it finished.  She watched the screen go black and tilted her head.  Hmm.  She stood up, and collected the items she brought with her from the floor and went to do some more exploring around the odd house.

It was a bit creepy, being alone as she wandered about this old little house.  But it was just like in all those books she liked to read.