Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

@@Snowdream,

"Thank you for the offer, but I need some time to myself. It's been a long trip and I need to get something off my mind." Smiling at snow. "Anything important going on here?" Looking at the two.

Thank Celestia she doesn't seem to know anything, and she is that willing to offer me a place to stay and we just met. Ponyville seems weird compared to Canterlot.

"Hmm... Not really, just the usual chaos that follows our little group." Snowdream said with a laugh, looking at Spark.

"Your welcome to spend they day with us if you would like to." Snowdream offered, "But first i think we should take your bags in." She decided.

@@Snowdream,

"Thank you again. I'll join your group after a short rest." Smiling at the two.

Some fun wouldn't hurt anypony, and snow and spark seem like alright ponies. Hopefully i can discover my cutie mark. He thought.

"What do you do for fun here in Ponyville?" Questionable asking.

@@Snowdream,

"Thank you again. I'll join your group after a short rest." Smiling at the two.

Some fun wouldn't hurt anypony, and snow and spark seem like alright ponies. Hopefully i can discover my cutie mark. He thought.

"What do you do for fun here in Ponyville?" Questionable asking.

"pfft... mainly cause chaos and destruction... I dunno, just sorta... stuff?" Snowdream said, "We will get into that later, lets deal with your bags first." She said, starting to trot towards the inn.

I hope he decides to hang out with us, he seems like he could be fun to be around.

@@Snowdream,

"I guess you're right." Starting to walk towards the Inn.

This town seems weird, but I'm starting to like it here.

Something caught his eye. "Is that a forest?" Looking at the trees.

I've never seen anything like that before. I must explore it one day. He thought to himself.

@@Snowdream,

"I guess you're right." Starting to walk towards the Inn.

This town seems weird, but I'm starting to like it here.

Something caught his eye. "Is that a forest?" Looking at the trees.

I've never seen anything like that before. I must explore it one day. He thought to himself.

"Yeah, that's the Everfree forest. Never been in there myself. I've been told it is a pretty horrible place, so I'm fine not knowing what goes on in there." Snowdream answered as she walked through the doors of the inn.

"You'd better sign in." Snowdream said, gesturing towards the receptionist

@@Snowdream,

Witch walked up to the receptionist and signed in. He turned back to snow, "I'm in room A-7. May I ask why don't you want to enter the forest? And would you going in there as a group?"

I really want to explore the forest even if i have to go alone. He thought as he looked at snow.

@@Snowdream,

Witch walked up to the receptionist and signed in. He turned back to snow, "I'm in room A-7. May I ask why don't you want to enter the forest? And would you going in there as a group?"

I really want to explore the forest even if i have to go alone. He thought as he looked at snow.

"Uh.. well I've just heard alot of scary stories from in there, I dunno if I would ever go in there..." She said, walking towards the room A-7. She put the bags on the floor.

"I guess i'll let you get settled in, I'll be outside at the town hall most likely if you need me."

Edited by Snowdream

Angel Feather jumped as a pony popped up behind her and loudly announced something involving pastries.  Angel Feather screeched and automatically ran away.

The thing that had happened to her years ago probably caused that.  But she didn't think about that once in that moment.

Spark had curiously observed the conversation @@Snowdream, ,  and witch doctor, the new pony, had been having.

What had really caught Lightning spark’s attention was the fact that this new colt lacked a cutie mark and without thinking Lightning spark was already plotting his list of plans to try getting this new pony into their group; that is if he chose not to join them.

He'd carried a few bags as he followed the two of them to the old ponyville inn and dropped the bags off there when their conversation finally brought him back down to equestria.

Wait did Witch just show some curiosity towards the forest? This day keeps getting better and better, maybe now i can finally explore that place with somepony else watching my back!

Spark jumped in between Snowdream and Witch doctor and gave his signature carefree smile to the new pegesus.

"You seem as interested in that forest as i am maybe we could go explore it later that is if you're up for it!" Spark said with an adventurous look in his eyes.

“I’ve heard crazy stories about that place like clouds moving on their own and things like timberwolves and cockatrese living there!” He carried on in his exited tone, which was a little too loud for the inn keeper who was clearly getting annoyed.

"Wait where's G?" Spark asked looking surprised.

@,

@,

Opening the door to the room and putting the bags inside he turned to the two, "Thank you for the help I'm in your debt." Shaking both of their hoofs. "I would love to explore that forest with you later." Smiling at Spark. "But for now I need to unpack and rest for a bit. Maybe we can go explore at night!" Pondering about the forest.

Something about that forest is very interesting to me, but what could it be? I've never had this much interest in something before. I must find out what it is even if i have to do it alone! He thought

@@Feather Gem@, @@Snowdream,  

@@Glichmair,@@Meteorite,

The day turned to night and ponyville was filled wih the exited chatter of ponies talking about the meteor shower, Everypony seemed to be in a good mood and by the looks of things the apple family had already set up shop at the top of a small hill in the clearing, This was the event most of the ponies of ponyville had eagerly been waiting for yet it was something much bigger than it looked, because it was going to determine the fate of the Blank fanks...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel Feather was hurrying past the group of ponies and got a few feet away before she halted and turned her head.

"Curious..." she whispered to herself.

Angel turned towards the crowd fully.  She tilted her head and looked around for a clue of what was going on.  And then she saw it.  A sign announcing a meteor shower. 

Interested, Angel went over to the crowd.

Witch woke up to the noises of ponies outside his room, "What is going on?" Peeking his head out of his room. Seeing a crowd on a hill side. "I wonder what's going on..." He whispered to himself. Walking slowly up the hillside he looked around trying to figure out what's going on.

meteorite after putting the new pony bags down he went over to the surgarcube corner for a cupcake. he open the door and yelled " hi mrs.cake" he cheered " how are doing this after noon."fine meteorite how is your father?" "fine so mrs.cake can i have cupcake?" "oh meteorite i love you rhymes" she said with a smile " that will be 3 bits" meteorite then levitated the bits from his saddle bag "here you go" he said while handing over the bits mrs.cake gave him the cupcake. after eating the cupcake meteorite walk around town for a while night time came meteorite went up the hill to see the meteor shower he saw his friend @Melody and spark " hey whats up"  

Snowdream trotted through Ponyville. But it seemed more of a ghost town.

Where is everypony? she thought to herself.

She saw a couple of ponies emerge from a building, presumably their house, and started trotting up a hill. Snowdream saw most of ponyville crammed up there.

She galloped up the hill and looked around. She saw Spark and meteorite. She went over to them.

"What's going on?" She asked.

((Sorry can't quote on my phone))

@Snowdream Meteorite was gazing up at the the sky waiting for the show to start but he heard some pony call him he turn around to find snowdream "oh hey dream where just sitting here waiting for the meteor shower to start here come and sit with me" he said with a smile

• Brohoof 1

@Snowdream Meteorite was gazing up at the the sky waiting for the show to start but he heard some pony call him he turn around to find snowdream "oh hey dream where just sitting here waiting for the meteor shower to start here come and sit with me" he said with a smile

"Oh cool, a meteor shower! That explains why everypony is out here." Snowdream said taking a seat next to Meteorite. She gazed up at the deep blue sky, dotted with tiny white stars.

"So what do you think of the new pony?" She asked looking at meteorite, "Think he'll join our group?"

@Snowdream Meteorite turn to snow dream and gave a gentle smile "I don't know maybe he seems a little odd but I don't mind I mean aren't we all just a little different in are own ways" he said while looking up in the blue night sky "Well Princess Luna is really making the night beautiful " he said kinda looking at snow dreams

eyes he then started to blush

Edited by Meteorite

I think it's time I show my face once again to the ponies of Equestria. The age of flames will soon come to Equestria...

"Excuse what's going on here?" Witch asking other ponies around him. Moving to a clear spot he took a seat on the hillside looking around the area.

It's a beautiful night tonight. Wish I knew what was going on here! He thought.

Angel went a bit deeper into the crowd so that she was lost in it, the odds of being spoken to less, even though she probably wouldn't mind.  She sat down on the lengthy grass and looked up into the night sky, full of white, twinkling stars.  It was almost a shame that the meteors would disrupt their peace.

@Snowdream Meteorite turn to snow dream and gave a gentle smile "I don't know maybe he seems a little odd but I don't mind I mean aren't we all just a little different in are own ways" he said while looking up in the blue night sky "Well Princess Luna is really making the night beautiful " he said kinda looking at snow dreams

eyes he then started to blush

"Yeah, Luna sure is an artist." Snowdream said quietly. She looked back down and found Meteorite was staring into her eyes, a blush on his face. Snowdream looked away quickly, a similar hue of red adorning her cheeks.

"What?" She half giggled as she looked back at him.

What do I say? Meteorite thought come on come on "um......N-nothing(smooth move genius)" he keep on looking at her (what's wrong (why can't I stop looking at her ah quick think of something to say)"so..um how was your day ahh dream"(idiot) now his face more red than ever

Edited by Meteorite

What do I say? Meteorite thought come on come on "um......N-nothing(smooth move genius)" he keep on looking at her (what's wrong (why can't I stop looking at her ah quick think of something to say)"so..um how was your day ahh dream"(idiot) now his face more red than ever

"How was my day? Ah well, I didn't really do too much today, but uh...yeah... I S'pose it was pretty good." She said smiling.

Why is he acting so nervously? And why does he keep looking at me? Do I have something on my face?    

"So..."

Ah, Wow Snowdream, what a GREAT way to make the situation less awkward! IDIOT!

Edited by Snowdream

"So...um I think the show is about to begin" as HE keep on looking at her with big go-go eyes he began to notice why In the first place her eyes are so beautiful in night shine "I think I'm in love" he said at loud (wait did I just say that out loud) "I mean umm...ahh" he couldn't find anything to say his face now red hot

"So...um I think the show is about to begin" as HE keep on looking at her with big go-go eyes he began to notice why In the first place her eyes are so beautiful in night shine "I think I'm in love" he said at loud (wait did I just say that out loud) "I mean umm...ahh" he couldn't find anything to say his face now red hot

"Wait, What?" Snowdream squeaked, shocked.

Thats not funny mind, stop making me hear things! Unless he actually said that outloud, and it wasn't just my mind... PFFT... Nah! She thought.

Then she heard him splutter a few words, the sentence mainly consisting Ummm's and Ahh's.

"Uh..." Snowdream said awkwardly.

Edited by Snowdream