Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

"I'm so sorry I ment to that I was in love with the....night sky yeah the night sky" (PHEW I thought she would have slap me or something I guess I'm in the clear) "so as I was saying the show is about begin I think it may start soon" he chuckled a little bit to his nervousness

"I'm so sorry I ment to that I was in love with the....night sky yeah the night sky" (PHEW I thought she would have slap me or something I guess I'm in the clear) "so as I was saying the show is about begin I think it may start soon" he chuckled a little bit to his nervousness

"Oh, yes, the night sky is.. Beautiful." She said sounding a tad dejected.

I'm sure he said he was in love with me... Or maybe that's just what I wanted to hear. she thought

"I hope the show does start soon." She said, still sounding flat and dejected.

Geeze lighten your mood, he's gonna notice if you keep sounding so depresso!

G waddled up to the arriving pony. "by starswurls beard, you do have a shedload of bags. enough to make.... a luggage fort!!!" he scrambled underneath the travel bags, ignoring strange looks from passing pony. "hahahaha" just ignore me. im incognito..."only his green eyes could be seen from among the bags.

He peaked out to see two pony sitting under the stars. he began to sing under his breath "caaaaan you feeeel the looove tonight.. hehe" (i better leave these love ponies to it) He army crawled out of his luggage fort and joined the other ponies under the stars.

Witch noticed a pony trying to be sneaky, "What in Equestria..." Mumbling to himself. Witch noticed the pony crawl near snow and some other pony, "quelqu'un est amoureux!" (French for someone is in love) Best of luck you two. Laying down on the grass staring up into the sky,

Still wish I knew what was going on here! Maybe if i stare at the sky something will happen. Thinking to himself.

(hmm its going a bit slow. snowdream and metiorite would be a good match) he thought to himself. (time for cupid G to do his stuff hehehe ). "Hey snowdream! you look kinda chilly over there. If only there was SOMEPONY to warm you up...." G winked at meteorite encouragingly.

@Snowdream Meteorite was just laying on the grass with snowdream relaxing it got very quite after there conversation he heard little g say that snow dream was cold meteorite didn't notice till now that she actually was "hey you look kinda cold" meteorite levitated his jacket off and wrap it around her "is that better?"

Edited by Meteorite

@@Glichmair, @@Meteorite,

Snowdrema looked up as G said her name. Once he had said what he said, she realized that she was a little chilly, but she didn't miss the sly wink that G and Meteorite shared.

'Stallions!' She thought, snuggling into Meteorite as he put his jacket around her.

@Snowdream As the night meteorite was afraid not of something physical but emotional something that MIT get him killed he turn toward snow dream.As he watch her admire the stars he notice something that he didn't even realized her mane was so lovely under the night sky her eyes as beautiful as the stars them selves "hey

snow dream I want you to know something. Something that will change are friendship forever"

Edited by Meteorite

Witch couldn't help but over hear Meteorite starting to say something to snow. Let the games begin. He thought to himself listening to them trying not to get caught.

These ponies interest me. I shall keep an eye on them for now. I want to see their progress...

This group is very strange, but they seem to have a lot of fun. I might join them or I'll just go solo if needed. He thought.

@Snowdream As the night meteorite was afraid not of something physical but emotional something that MIT get him killed he turn toward snow dream.As he watch her admire the stars he notice something that he didn't even realized her mane was so lovely under the night sky her eyes as beautiful as the stars them selves "hey

snow dream I want you to know something. Something that will change are friendship forever"

"What's that then?" Snowdream asked quietly,still staring up at the stars. There was a brief twinkle, and a shot of light as she saw a shooting star.

a shooting star! They're supposed to be good luck aren't they? she thought to herself as she watched it fly across the sky

Meteorite takes a deep breath (hey maybe she won't kill you if you say it) meteorite thought nervously "ok the is that I....I..I love you he said while blushing "and this next part I mite regret" he lean in and kiss her softly wondering what will happen next (oh my gosh did I just do what I think I did please celestia help me)

Edited by Meteorite

Colts and fillies in love. How cute to bad soon their world will be set ablaze. Nothing can stop the coming of the crimson flame! Just a few more moments until the ponies of Equestria meet with my flames, and I will start in Ponyville...

Witch saw the pony kiss snow. Seems like snow and that pony will be busy with each other now. I guess i'm going solo, but that keep them safe from whatever lives in that jungle. He thought.

Meteorite takes a deep breath (hey maybe she won't kill you if you say it) meteorite thought nervously "ok the is that I....I..I love you he said while blushing "and this next part I mite regret" he lean in and kiss her softly wondering what will happen next (oh my gosh did I just do what I think I did please celestia help me)

Snowdreams eyes went wide as Meteorite kissed her. The world seemed to stop spinning as the moment came and passed, quicker than she expected.

"I love you too." She whispered.

He kissed me! He kissed me? He kissed me. Now what do I do? she thought helplessly

"you do?" he ask (wait why I did I ask it's a good thing) he smiled he look up to a shooting star as he look he thought ( I already have my wish wait what do I do this is my first kiss how does this work?) he sat there just looking into her eyes "soo...what do you want to do now?" (well this got awkward again)

Wow this place is a lot like home, but minus that event... A chill ran up his spine. I think it's time I took my leave from this hillside. Slowly getting up. Seems the only thing that happen was a shooting star...kinda of a waste of time if you ask me. Slowly walking up the hill.

((OOC: Should we just start the meteor shower?))

((OOC:I'll start the meteor shower))

As meteorite was gazing into snow dreams eyes he notice something from the corner of his eye "hey look" he told Snowdream "the meteor shower is starting" as he look at the night sky it was full of meteors pass by bye leaving trails of light (wow this is beautiful)

Witch stopped when he heard somepony say, "Hey look the meteor shower is beginning."

So this is the event everypony came out for. Never seen this in the city.

He watched the meteors pass, but he noticed one that was not traveling the same path as the others, "Please tell me that's not coming this way..." Feeling a little nervous.

Edited by Plague Doctor

@, @@Meteorite,

Snowdream looked up in awe at the meteors.

Out of the cornor of her eye she spotted Witch Doctor watching by himself.

"Lets go watch with Witch Doctor." Snowdream suggested to Meteorite.

She trotted up to Witch and sat next to him. He looked slightly nervous.

"Hey, you okay?" Snowdream asked, looking back at the sky.

@@Snowdream, @@Meteorite,

"I think you might want to look up..." Pointing at the meteor hurling towards them. "Yea I don't think that's normal..." He said to both of them with a puzzled look.

Get ready Ponyville your time is almost up!These ponies have forgotten why there is a meteor shower around this time of year. They don't even remember me I bet. Hopefully one of them reads history books.

Snowdream suggested that we go sit down with the witch doctor "alright he does seem to be alone" meteorite and Snowdream trotted up to the doctor Snowdream ask him why he was so nervous "yea doc why are you nervous" he ask with a suspicious manner of tone

"I think you might want to look up..." Pointing at the meteor hurling towards them. "Yea I don't think that's normal..." He said to both of them with a puzzled look.

Get ready Ponyville your time is almost up!These ponies have forgotten why there is a meteor shower around this time of year. They don't even remember me I bet. Hopefully one of them reads history books.

Snowdream looked up and saw the meteor hurtling towards them

"yeah, that's definatly not normal." She responded, her eyes not leaving the giant flaming rock.

"What do we do!" She squeaked, starting to panic.

"There is no where we can hide or run or anything"

Edited by Snowdream

"I guess this is the end..." He spoke with fear. "It was nice meeting you all, and hopefully we will meet in another life...if there is another life..." Bowing to both of them.

Wow my life is already over...that was fast...oh well it's out of my hands. He thought.

Wait for it...wait for it...almost there!

The witch doctor pointed to sky meteorite saw with disbelief a meteor was headed straight for them he look back down to see that Snowdream was panicking he walk over to her and pull her to his body "it's okay" he said with a smile "as long as were together othing can harm us" he look at her like it was the end for them he give her a kiss it maybe there last

"I guess this is the end..." He spoke with fear. "It was nice meeting you all, and hopefully we will meet in another life...if there is another life..." Bowing to both of them.

Wow my life is already over...that was fast...oh well it's out of my hands. He thought.

Wait for it...wait for it...almost there!

@@Meteorite,

((OOC: Wow my life is already over...that was fast...oh well it's out of my hands. He thought.  Hands? Da buck are hands? XD))

"It can't just end like this, we can't just... die!" She said desperately. A few salty tears fell from her eyes.

"I don't wanna die." She whispered almost silently.

Edited by Snowdream

He looked at her and to tear up "I know I don't want to die ether" he looked at there impending doom he looked back Snowdream and held hereven tighter than ever he spoke very softly in her ear "at least we are together right" he with a smile he wiped the tears from snowdreams face