Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

He looked at her and to tear up "I know I don't want to die ether" he looked at there impending doom he looked back Snowdream and held hereven tighter than ever he spoke very softly in her ear "at least we are together right" he with a smile he wiped the tears from snowdreams face

@,

Snowdream could only nod as she burried her face in his fur. What you can't see can't hurt you right? She silently wept, soaking his fur with her tears. All the while praying that they would somehow, someway, make it out alive.

"I'm scared." She said to Meteorite and Witch.

Edited by Snowdream

((OOC: Are we starting this again?! Now I'm all bucked up...))

"I didn't have the best life, but I'm going down with a smile." Starting to laugh. "We all had to meet the end sooner or later, but I didn't expect that to happen this early in life." Smiling at the two.

The meteor hurling towards them started to move down almost like it was landing. "Anypony else see this?!" Witch getting confused. "I don't think giant rocks do that!" Staring at the meteor.

As meteorite waited impending doom he heard witch say something he look up to font that the meteor was landing "wait...what?" he said in shock he then started to tap on snowdreams shoulder "Snowdream I think you should look at this" he with some excitement

As meteorite waited impending doom he heard witch say something he look up to font that the meteor was landing "wait...what?" he said in shock he then started to tap on snowdreams shoulder "Snowdream I think you should look at this" he with some excitement

Snowdream looked up when Meteorite taped her shoulder.

"What?" She croaked, "What in Equestria is going on!?" She gasped, watching the meteor landing.

"Since when do meteors do that?" She asked nopony inparticular, staring at the giant rock, waiting for it to land.

The meteor started to turn a bright red and smoke started to come off of it, "I think we should...get down!" Jumping to the floor. The meteor exploded and flames covered the area where the meteor landed. Witch could feel the heat coming from the flames, "This isn't good!" Looking at the burning field.

Edited by Plague Doctor

@, @@Meteorite,

Snowdream screamed as the meteor exploded. She dived to the ground and covered her face with her hooves. once the blast had finished she shakily got to her hooves.

"This is definatly not good!" She said in agreement with Witch, "are you guys okay?" She asked

Edited by Snowdream

@@Snowdream,

"Is this a dream or am I just having a bad day?" Staring into the flames. "That's a lot of fire...it could wipe out Ponyville, and there is nothing we can do..." Turning towards the town. "Wait does it seem like the flames aren't moving?" Looking closer at the flames.

This place keeps getting stranger and stranger every moment. He thought.

@@Snowdream,

"Is this a dream or am I just having a bad day?" Staring into the flames. "That's a lot of fire...it could wipe out Ponyville, and there is nothing we can do..." Turning towards the town. "Wait does it seem like the flames aren't moving?" Looking closer at the flames.

This place keeps getting stranger and stranger every moment. He thought.

"I wish it was a dream, or a really bad nightmare..." She said.

Snowdream looked closer at the flames, Witch was right, they weren't moving.

"I dunno, it looks like they aren't moving, but i don;t know what to think at the moment. everything is so... odd." She said with a sigh

"Odd you say? Well let me change that for you." A voice coming from somewhere in the flames.

"What...who...where did that voice come from?!" Looking around trying to find anypony around them.

"Maybe this will help you." The voice spoke again, but this time the flames surrounded them.

"I should just stayed asleep..." Covering his face with his hoof.

"Odd you say? Well let me change that for you." A voice coming from somewhere in the flames.

"What...who...where did that voice come from?!" Looking around trying to find anypony around them.

"Maybe this will help you." The voice spoke again, but this time the flames surrounded them.

"I should just stayed asleep..." Covering his face with his hoof.

"Where did that voice come from?" Snowdream asked, jumping as the flames surrounded them.

"I really want to go home now." She said, "I have no idea what is gong on and I'm scared and confused, I knew I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning." She said shaking her head

"Scared already? Just you wait this is only the beginning, unless you can't answer one question for me." The voice speaking to snow only.

"Seems the voice wants you snow..." Staring at snow with a sense of hope they might make it out alive.

SAVE MY LIFE SNOW! COME ON JUST ANSWER THE BUCKING QUESTION AND WE COULD POSSIBLE MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. He screamed in his head.

Edited by Plague Doctor

"Scared already? Just you wait this is only the beginning, unless you can't answer one question for me." The voice speaking to mist only.

"Seems the voice wants you snow..." Staring at snow with a sense of hope they might make it out alive.

SAVE MY LIFE SNOW! COME ON JUST ANSWER THE BUCKING QUESTION AND WE COULD POSSIBLE MAKE IT OUT ALIVE. He screamed in his head.

(( speaking to mist do u mean speaking to snow? XD))

"Why me? What do you want with me?" She said desperately to the voice

C'mon snow, u can do this, pull yourself together girl, you can freak out later.

She took a deep breath

"What's the question?" Snowdream asked shakily

((-_- I had a feeling i was going to do that once.))

"There's a good girl. Let's see if you know your history...What was the name of the pony that brought war, fire, destruction, but also gave wisdom? Just sweeten the question I'll be taking your friend there."  As the voice spoke again a circle of flames in cased Meteorite.

((-_- I had a feeling i was going to do that once.))

"There's a good girl. Let's see if you know your history...What was the name of the pony that brought war, fire, destruction, but also gave wisdom? Just sweeten the question I'll be taking your friend there." As the voice spoke again a circle of flames in cased Meteorite.

((Haha don't worry, I do it all the time XD))

Snowdreams eyes went wide when a circle of fire surrounded Meteorite.

Oh nononononono why did you have to ask that question!? I DON'T KNOW! she screamed inside her head.

"Uh...I...um..." She froze. "I don't know." She said very very quietly.

"Don't hurt him." She said

Edited by Snowdream

"I would never hurt you my dear, but I can't say the same for your friend here..." The flames opened up letting him out. "Seems the ponies have forgotten about me...they don't even make me offering anymore...Luna has nightmare night Celestia is the ruler loved by all, but no pony remembers who helped them when they were young." The flames grew dimmer.

Whatever this thing is it's older than Luna and Celestia. He thought.

"I would never hurt you my dear, but I can't say the same for your friend here..." The flames opened up letting him out. "Seems the ponies have forgotten about me...they don't even make me offering anymore...Luna has nightmare night Celestia is the ruler loved by all, but no pony remembers who helped them when they were young." The flames grew dimmer.

Whatever this thing is it's older than Luna and Celestia. He thought.

"I don't care who or what you are, just leave!" She spat out the words like they were venom in her mouth.

"If you ever touch my friends, I will bring the world of pain down on you!" She continued shouting, her anger fuled by her fear.

"Just leave us all alone!" She finished

"I should take back what I just said..." The flames growing hotter and bigger.

What the buck! Snow is going to get me killed! Why did i get stuck with them?! He thought as he looked at snow. "Snow there are flames all around us...don't make it anger..." He whispered to her. 

"Bring a world of pain? How about I show you world of fire?" The flames started to make a path for them to follow. "There is a surprise at the end of the path." The voice sounded like it was all around them.

"I should take back what I just said..." The flames growing hotter and bigger.

What the buck! Snow is going to get me killed! Why did i get stuck with them?! He thought as he looked at snow. "Snow there are flames all around us...don't make it anger..." He whispered to her.

"Bring a world of pain? How about I show you world of fire?" The flames started to make a path for them to follow. "There is a surprise at the end of the path." The voice sounded like it was all around them.

Snowdream stood her ground, but was also was aware of the danger she was putting her friends in.

"Let my friends go, don't hurt them." She commanded. "Oh and you can forget about your fire path, because I'm not following it." She said loudly.

just please don't hurt my friends, if you need to hurt somepony, hurt me just leave them out of it. she thought

Edited by Snowdream

Meteorite was frighten of the sight the fire surround them the voice was asking questions to snow couldn't move (come on com on move she needs you) he walk over to snow he put his hoof under chin "look at me it's going to fine okay" he said with a gentle smile "now I'm about to do something crazy that mite get killed" he

gave her a peck on the cheek and face forward

he took a deep breath and said "STOP JUST

STOP first off if you want her you have to go

though me and secound think about" he blunting

"why in equestria would princess celestia put you in a history book if you cause so much pain and suffering why would any pony want to remember that!"

Edited by Meteorite

Meteorite was frighten of the sight the fire surround them the voice was asking questions to snow couldn't move (come on com on move she needs you) he walk over to snow he put his hoof under chin "look at me it's going to fine okay" he said with a gentle smile "now I'm about to do something crazy that mite get killed" he

gave her a peck on the cheek and face forward

he took a deep breath and said "STOP JUST

STOP first off if you want her you have to go

though me and secound think about" he blunting

"why in equestria would princess celestia put you in a history book if you cause so much pain and suffering why would any pony want to remember that!"

(Can you please read over your posts before you send them, because nearly every single one has many huge errors. I know auto correct is a bitch, that's why you need to read them over (I too use my iPod to post) not trying to sound mean, but the quality does need to improve.)

Meteorite, what are you doing you idiot! I'm trying to save your life! she thought

Snowdream moved out from behind Meteorite and spoke again.

"Did you hear me? Hurt me, I don't care, but leave my friends alone!" She ordered

Edited by Snowdream

"Seems you all are trying to save one another. Maybe I should just separate you all from each other!" Flames circled around them all separating them. "Follow the path if you want to see each other again."

Why me? I was just standing there waiting to see what was going to happen, and now I'm stuck in this hell! He thought.

Meteorite was stun to see that snow dream would just put herself in danger he was walking towards her to get her to stop but suddenly the flames separated them forming a path he cover his face with his hoof. The flames were intense he nearly burn his hoof now all meteorite could do was cry out to snowdream in hope that she was okay “SNOWDREAM” he yelled with fear that something may have happen to her by the flames “listen if you can hear me don’t worry everything is going to be fine just follow the path ((: sorry i was in a rush the last post))

"Seems you all are trying to save one another. Maybe I should just separate you all from each other!" Flames circled around them all separating them. "Follow the path if you want to see each other again."

Why me? I was just standing there waiting to see what was going to happen, and now I'm stuck in this hell! He thought.

well this is great! she thought to herself, seeing no other option than to follow the path. The flames were making her very hot, almost unbearably. She used her magic and breifly made it snow, the heat from the fire melting the snowflakes into the cool water she wanted.

An idea struck her. She stopped and turned to face the flames, charging her horn. In a burst of blue magic a very large snow boulder appeared above the fire, the extreme heat melting it instantly into water, water to extinguish the flames. She stopped levetating it once the snow had turned to water and let it drop on a part of the fire.

"Oh we have a filly that knows water spells. I guess I'll have to stop that." The flames grew hotter around snow. "Anything else you would like? I'm always helping the young with their problems." The voice started to laugh at snow.

That's not good...snow could be in danger! Wish I could do something about it. Witch thought as he followed the path.

"Oh we have a filly that knows water spells. I guess I'll have to stop that." The flames grew hotter around snow. "Anything else you would like? I'm always helping the young with their problems." The voice started to laugh at snow.

That's not good...snow could be in danger! Wish I could do something about it. Witch thought as he followed the path.

Snow flinched as the voice laughed at her. She cringed as the flames surrounding her grew hotter and hotter. She kept trudging along the path, wanting to call out to Witch and Mereorite, but her throat was to dry, and her energy levels were crashing. She kept walking, her pace getting slower and slower. Her hoof hit a path of uneven ground and she stumbled, falling head over hoof onto the ground.

She slowly rose to her hooves again, and put one hoof forward. After only a few shaky steps she collapsed again.

"I...Can't!" She croaked desperatly.