Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Blank flanks

Gaullin Everfree

"Why can't I have the power to make ponies stop talking..." The voice mumbled. "Because witch has given up yet I can tell he is still fighting to continue on the path." The voice speaking to snow. "Something about Angel reminds me of the days when Luna and Celestia were young." The flames turning a blueish color.

"Must keep moving...must find snow and meteorite...I can't die until I know they are safe." Witch continued to crawl forwards.

"Why can't I have the power to make ponies stop talking..." The voice mumbled. "Because witch has given up yet I can tell he is still fighting to continue on the path." The voice speaking to snow. "Something about Angel reminds me of the days when Luna and Celestia were young." The flames turning a blueish color.

"Must keep moving...must find snow and meteorite...I can't die until I know they are safe." Witch continued to crawl forwards.

"What so Witch doesn't remind you off tone you know so he should suffer? That is just a bit unfair. Why won't you let me help Witch? Ill stop talking to you then so you would sorta have the power to make me stop talking." Snowdream reasoned with the voice, watching the two ponies in the fire.

"Why do you care what happens to Witch? Maybe I should end him now." The voice spoke with a hint of anger. The flames grew closer and hotter around witch.

Witch stopped dead in his tracks, "No more! I can't take anymore...forgive me Snow and Mete..." Blacking out from the heat. 

"Why do you care what happens to Witch? Maybe I should end him now." The voice spoke with a hint of anger. The flames grew closer and hotter around witch.

Witch stopped dead in his tracks, "No more! I can't take anymore...forgive me Snow and Mete..." Blacking out from the heat.

"I care because he's my friend! And that's what friends do,they look out for each other!" Snowdream said.

"No! Don't! Your going to kill him!" She shouted, a few tears running down her cheek.

"You obviously have never felt friendship if you can just do this to ponies." She said flatly

@Snowdream Meteorite slowly stop pounding the magic field his body is way to exhausted from the heat "*panting* dame...I can't get him out" meteorite turns around to hear snow shouted and tears running down her cheecks he limp over to her he grab both of her shoulders and look her striaght in the eyes "listen to me I promise you where getting doctor outta there and where all going home in one peace" he said gentle smile

Edited by Meteorite

"You're still so young snow. I know friendship very well, but also I know my role in life" The voice spoke to snow. "Very brave to be speaking to the pony that made these flames." The voice agreeing to snow's wish. The flames dimmed around Witch. "I'm giving you ten minutes before I turn the flames on again."

Angel Feather continued along the path.  It was quiet, like the voice had gone away.  Angel didn't call out.  She continued along.  Finally though, she started to run along the the path.  Running was entertaining in a way for her.  She rushed pass the flames and her mane flew behind her as she ran.

Then she arrived.

(Where do I arrive...? xD)

Angel Feather continued along the path. It was quiet, like the voice had gone away. Angel didn't call out. She continued along. Finally though, she started to run along the the path. Running was entertaining in a way for her. She rushed pass the flames and her mane flew behind her as she ran.

Then she arrived.

(Where do I arrive...? xD)

(where we all are XD)

@,

"ten minutes?! ahhh! think think think!!!" Snowdream squeaked, panicking slightly

Think think think... Witch Doctors life is on the line here! she thought closing her eyes.

She opened them again, and saw Angel standing their.

"Angel!" She said with a huge grin

Edited by Snowdream

@Feather Gem Meteorite was looking into her eyes but when suddenly she yelled out angel turn around to find his friend "oh hi angel *cough* looks like you made it" meteorite thought about the voice said ten mintutes to save witch (I don't think we can) he said to himself

Edited by Meteorite

Angel let out a soft gasp when she saw Snowdream and Meteorite.  When she went over to them, walking quickly.  "Hello," she said, looking around. 

So they were here as well.  But she already knew that.  But still, now she knew for sure.  And at least she wasn't alone.

"Welcome Angel to my fields of life. I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh yea snow time is ticking." The voice spoke in a taunting tone.

I have a feeling she won't find out in time. I guess one pony will meet his death in the fields of flames. Poor kid to bad his friends won't find out in time. May your soul find peace in the next life.

"Welcome Angel to my fields of life. I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh yea snow time is ticking." The voice spoke in a taunting tone.

I have a feeling she won't find out in time. I guess one pony will meet his death in the fields of flames. Poor kid to bad his friends won't find out in time. May your soul find peace in the next life.

"Think think think!" she stressed trying to remember anything she might have heard about the voice.

Think of the stories your parents told you Snowdream. Cmon! THINK THINK THINK! Wait? havn't I heard his story? My mother must have told it to me, Just need to remember it, think of his name! She thought

"The pony of fire, WAr Bringer!" She shouted

Edited by Snowdream

"Oh..." Angel whispered, looking around the field.  "Thank you..." she said, for the third time.  She then looked at Snowdream.  "Wait.  What's wrong?  What's happened?" she asked, her eyes widening.  Angel looked around and realized...some pony was missing.  She remembered...there was supposed to be another pony.

G turned over in the bail of hay he had somehow fallen asleep in "  *snore.....blueberry waffles... *snore". He opened his eyes and stretched "what i miss?"

he groaned. As he looked up at the hill were his friends were sat, he noticed something. He looked closer and gasped "sweet celestia save us all.." The hill was a blaze will some sort of giant rock with red smoke pouring off it, was dug into the hillside.

"The others are having a flaming hill fiesta without inviting me? ponies these days.." He sprinted up the hill, leapt from the remains of a burnt cart and into the flames.  

He found himself encased in a circle of flames. "oohh nice one G, maybe next time think twice before leaping into a demonic ring of fire. Im feeling dread deep in my dreads!!" he thought. As the flames grew ever higher.

"Did somepony just jump into my flames?" The voice sounded confused. "Who would jump into a burning hillside?! How can I be confused when I'm controlling these flames?!" The voice sounding even more confused. "Oh it's G hello there welcome to make burning inferno." The voice talking to all the ponies.

"Did somepony just jump into my flames?" The voice sounded confused. "Who would jump into a burning hillside?! How can I be confused when I'm controlling these flames?!" The voice sounding even more confused. "Oh it's G hello there welcome to make burning inferno." The voice talking to all the ponies.

G reared back and narrowed his eyes. "whatever you've done to my friends your gonna pay! you may think your big with your firey voodoo, burning and ponyknapping like you own the place. show your ugly snout so that i can buck it. hotthead!!! He dugg at the ground with his hooves and ran at the wall of flame, to no prevail. As he hit the wall a surge of heat swept over his body and his horn had broken off on impact. He curled up on the floor in pain.

"Wha...what are you doing?" The voice stopped when G ran into the flames. "Did that really solve anything? That was quick, and almost painless." The flames encircled G, and transported him to the fields of life. "He's your problem on. Good luck with him." The voice still confused about G.

@Plague Doctor "wait..what" meteorite confusion to here that g jump into the flames meteorite then face hoof himself and said the following "ugh dame it g you could have been safe he didn't even notice you well hopefu-.." he stop to see that the being transported him to them he quickly limp over to g to see what was the matter "G you alright what's the...oh no" meteorite saw that g horn had broken off "alright that's it I have had it with you!" he said yelling at the voice " "he needs medical attention you here me and second let witch go already you know were not going to find you in time"

Edited by Meteorite

"Looks like somepony is trying to be a hero. Never be a hero they always die in the end." The voice laughed at Meteorite. "Remember you are in the fields of life everything you need is here to fix his horn you just need to look for it." The voice spoke again. "And for witch that's to bad he was a good pony." The voice opened another viewing portal of Witch's condition. Edited by Plague Doctor

"Ahh my horn!!" He whimpered lightly prodding the stump were his horn previously was. "its not like i need that horn.. that horn i use to do magic! he almost served me up at a bar and grill.... well technicly i ran into the wall of flame... but... that's besides the point... IF I HAD A POINT THAT IS!!". he poked the pointess stump once again. His lip quivered and rolled onto his back.

@Plague Doctor "find it find it FIND IT!" he yelled "that's all you ever say we don't know were just colts and files and one more thing if you hurt other one of my friends celestia as my wittness I will DESTROY YOU!" he yelled "and you" he pointed to g "why would you jump into the flames? Urg" meteorite fell to the floor in pain

Edited by Meteorite

"Celestia wouldn't lay a hoof on me. Plus if you attacked me, and told Celestia she would have the royal guard on you in a heartbeat." The voice laughed again. "Seem you can't even live in the fields of life without hurting yourselves...Celestia did you forget about my words of wisdom?" The voice asked himself. Edited by Plague Doctor

@Plague Doctor "find it find it FIND IT!" he yelled "that's all you ever say we don't know were just colts and files and one more thing if you hurt other one of my friends celestia as my wittness I will DESTROY YOU!" he yelled "and you" he pointed to g "why would you jump into the flames? Urg" meteorite fell to the floor in pain

"Well now that you mention it i may have a few coggs lose. I act ......and then i think. I recon my brain is so slow that my body gets impatient and goes first. i talked to durpy, she says she has the same thing sometimes. it can't be that uncommon." He gave a loud yelp as pain surged through his forehead. "does anyone know many healing spells he groaned.

"Celestia wouldn't lay a hoof on me. Plus if you attacked me, and told Celestia she would have the royal guard on you in a heartbeat." The voice laughed again. "Seem you can't even live in the

fields of life without hurting yourselves...Celestia did you forget about my words of wisdom?" The voice asked himself.

He looked up at the sky. "Hey listen up you spicy meat a ball!!! whatever your doing with us i doubt celestia would approve of this madness!

(Mabie celestia was his special some pony... awwwwwwwwwww........ but i still got beef!!) "you better show yourself sooner or later!! his head still surging with pain. he trotted in circles digging his hoofs into the ground once more.

"G you worry me...I think you should just sit down and relax enjoy my fields. Celestia listens to me even if she forgot to teach the ponies about me!" The voice sounded angry with sound of anger in his voice the flames grew a brighter red. "Celestia just you wait...you'll remember my flames..." The voice talking to himself.

(( um... meteorite, you do realise damn is spelt d-a-m-n not d-a-m-e))

"Think think think!" she stressed trying to remember anything she might have heard about the voice.

Think of the stories your parents told you Snowdream. Cmon! THINK THINK THINK! Wait? havn't I heard his story? My mother must have told it to me, Just need to remember it, think of his name! She thought

"The pony of fire, War Bringer!" She shouted

Edited by Snowdream