Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony Else An Only Child?

~Master~ Button Mash

Yep, only child. It doesn't really bother me or anything.

I too, was supposed to have and older sibling. But, he or she died during or before birth. I can't remember much of the details the story since I was told about it years ago.

I'm an only child. Every single one of my friends has siblings and they're all like "you're lucky". Am I really that lucky? I honestly wouldn't mind a sibling or two. I wouldn't want more than that though. 

• 6 years later...

I am indeed an only child. I was supposed to have a younger sibling a long time ago, but they were sadly a miscarriage.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Azurailo said:

I'm an only child, and glad to be so.

I used to be an only child until my dad remarried to a woman with 2 kids

I’m an only child. It sucks because I wish I had a sibling to go through certain experiences with me, then I wouldn’t feel so alone.

I also have really bad social anxiety/shyness and I blame not having a sibling for that, since I never really learned how to interact with people at a young age.

Of course, if I had siblings I’d wish I was an only child sometimes :P 

I am an only child, and it doesn't bother me that I don't have siblings. From experience with my cousin, especially when we were younger, we would fight quite a lot, so it would've been hell on my family if I had a sibling, because we would probably never have gotten along.

• 2 years later...

I'm technically not an only child (I have one brother, and he is 12.5 years younger than me) - but I still feel like I am one as pretty much all of my "growing up" was done when he was either not alive or a very small child, so I had limited interaction with him.

• Brohoof 1