Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony Else An Only Child?

~Master~ Button Mash

No, I'm the middle child, being number 2 out of 3.

Both of my siblings I noticed got more attention than I ever did, and a bit frustratingly my siblings had more relaxed rules about what they could do compared to me. Also don't like that my older sister always asks me and only me to do things for her all the time, even though a lot of it is her duties. Bleh.

And, young bro gets to do whatever he wants. He's allowed to play games like GTA when he's 13 but when I was even younger I wasn't allowed to. Actually was told off that I couldn't ever play games like that. :yeahno:

I don't really like to complain much but, you know there's a reason Fluttershy can lose her mind seemingly out of nowhere! :angry::blush:

Well to be fair I was a bit of a troubled child growing up. Also interestingly we're split by about 5 - 6 years.

Yes, I'm an only child,  and while I don't miss having brothers or sisters,  there are times I wonder how things would have been different if I had.

I wasn't spoiled as a kid, far from it.  I was left to my own devices for the most part, having parents that worked opposite shifts,  and there weren't really a lot of kids my own age in the neighborhood I grew up in.

Maybe it would have been better to have a brother or sister,  I may not have been so isolated. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm an only child. I never really felt lonely at home growing up, but it's one of those things where I sometimes wonder what my life would've been like if I had siblings. :adorkable: