Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Ugliest Car in the World

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hello and bro hoof to all! /)

So, I was on the interenet and read in article that said this bad boy:lamborghini-veneno-02-copy-opt.jpg

was voted the ugliest car in the history of cars! How...stupid is that? There are so much other uglier cars such as this:ugly_cars_44.jpg

What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments below!

Here is the link:http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/8531141/Lambo-Veneno-named-worlds-ugliest-car

/)

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 9

I would imagine that it wasn't dubbed the 'ugliest', but rather it was voted least 'pretty'.  I agree, that is a nice looking car, but I could definitely see it losing a beauty contest when there are far more aesthetically pleasing cars out there.

Not so much the ugliest, just not voted enough in whatever contest it participated in.

• Brohoof 1

The top car is like riding in style. The bottom car, I don't really know any words to describe what I feel about that small car at the bottom.

Hmm.. here's what I have to say: KILL IT WITH FIRE, BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS! :o

• Brohoof 6

Hmm.... you claim that THAT car is the most ugliest car in the world? Have you feasted your eyes upon.... THIS CAR!!!

edtrghdfgdfdgfdsfdsfsdfsdfs.jpg

I don't know about you... but that's one ugly car. (I also don't know sh*t about sh*t when it comes to cars.)

• Brohoof 12

I was hoping to see a steaming pile of shit, but all I got was a shoddy-looking car. THANKS FOR MISLEADING ME, I'M GOING BACK TO MY CAVE NOW. :U

• Brohoof 1

People have to be crazy to say that that new Lamborghini is the ugliest car. I mean, I don't drive a car that would win any beauty contests, but it's sure a lot better looking than that bottom picture. I don't even know what vehicle that is. Burn it with fire is my only suggestion.

• Brohoof 2

Edmunds.com is completely stupid. The Ferrari California is not the 16th ugliest car out there. There are much worse cars in the list. And the Veneno is not the ugliest car ever.

I'm pretty pissed, car-wise.

• Brohoof 3

nissan-juke_pic4_us3.jpg

Is this Nissan Juke not the most ugly thing you have ever seen in your life?

I mean seriously it looks like a diseased frog who's eyes are bugging out of its skull.

Any new hyundai is far mire repulsive than that. I hate new hyundais, except for the genesis. But all new hyundais are just repulsive, likema cockroach :o
  • Brohoof 1

Lamborghini really overdid it with the Veneno. Its really a meh looking car.

As far as ugly ducklings go let us not forget that this was a thing.

The Nissan S Cargo
1989-Nissan-SCargo1-02_540x405.jpg

Now I'll just leave this beauty here.
The Pagani Huayra.
563811_552164098136302_1204441515_n.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I'm so glad they don't sell the Fiat Multipla (bottom car) here in the U.S., that thing is just hideous.  However, Top Gear managed to make it awesome in one episode, so it had some glory.  However, I have to put up with the Pontiac Aztek, and what I think is the ugliest car ever, the Nissan Juke.

• Brohoof 2

The top car in the original post looks pretty badass to me, almost like the Batmobile. Personally, I find the Scion XB to be a hideous, ugly thing. 

2006_scion_xb-pic-36183.jpeg

Also, that thing Reani posted is a steaming pile of yuck too.

• Brohoof 1

Compared to other super cars Lamborghini has made the top one is pretty damn repulsive. It looks like it was designed by a 12 year old. The bottom one isn't any better looking but it's probably a lot more practical than the Lambo.

Have you feasted your eyes upon.... THIS CAR!!!

Are you sure that's a car?

happy.png

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

no no no, you want a VERY pretty car, than you need to screw all that italian junk, and go with good ol american muscle,

such as:

the 2013 Dodge Challenger

05-2011-dodge-challenger-srt8-fd-opt.jpg

the 2013 dodge charger

(had to go with the police model because they look so damn tough XD)

Dodge-Charger-Pursuit-WOT-Episode-16-Pol

the 2013 Viper SRT-10

040412kesselmannyiassrthr0126-opt.jpg

the 2013 Ford Mustang GT

02-2013-roush-rs-mustang.jpg

and just one more, we cant forget the car that beat the ferrari Enzo (supposed fastest car in the world) many times over, on the race track.

the Ford GT

Ford-GT_2005_photo_01.jpg

so in essence, to me, merican cars are much better and more pretty than anything any other country can produce, EXCEPT for one, the konigseeg CCX

koenigsegg-ccx-limited-edition.jpg

the car above is the only car the stig has managed to wipe out x3, it was so powerful, that the company decided to release a wing for the car called the top gear wing x3

Edited by shas'o kais
  • Brohoof 1

trident.jpg

Greetings from bubble world! Meet the plastic car of the future from 1966!

The Peel Trident! I can gladly say that there isn't a crappier, unsafe or uglier car out there.

img-1376101-1-trident.jpg

Greetings from bubble world! Meet the plastic car of the future from 1966!

The Peel Trident! I can gladly say that there isn't a crappier, unsafe or uglier car out there.

What about the Smart Car? it's a tiny piece of garbage, and if you get into a serious wreck with a Smart car, you can claim yourself dead.

• Brohoof 1

Many of the cars here are ugly, but there's another that is really ugly!

Featured in this 1980s Price Is Right clip is a three-wheeled vehicle called the Zoe Zipper.

Here's a screenshot of the Zipper from Virgin Media.

Zoe-Zipper-431x300.jpg

In case you're wondering, the microcar, along with the company itself, is defunct. :P

I have managed to find something uglier than the Nissan Juke.  Everyone grab your barf bags, and take a look at the Nissan Juke-R.

post-8252-0-12918500-1366150173_thumb.jpg

Now, for what I find pretty, I've always loved the look of Cadillac and Lincoln, specifically the Lincoln Town Car and the Cadillac ElDorado.

post-8252-0-12164500-1366150251_thumb.jpg

post-8252-0-02900800-1366150265_thumb.jpg

I bring you the ugliest car in the world, straight from Top Gear. I present to you, the Reliant Robin.

reliant_robin.jpg

That thing above, is what I claim the UGLIEST heap of shit to ever roll onto the lot. I bet not even fire can make this thing look any better.

On the other end of the spectrum, here are my top 3 most beautiful cars.

1965 Shelby Cobra 427

1965-Shelby-Cobra-427-7.jpg

Next, the 1998 Ferrari 550 Maranello

1998-ferrari-550-maranello_100413240_l.j

And finally, the 2008 Aston Martin DBS Coupe

Aston_Martin_DBS.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Here's a good question:

Is this car ugly, or does its reputation in badassery override its appearances?

070510_moon_rover_02.jpg

A true question of quality. "She may not look like much but she's got it where it counts, kid." Apollo 16 LRV made 11.2 mph (18.0 km/h), still holding the land speed record on the moon. Each one was also less than a third of the weight of a Lotus Elise.