Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you a nerd ?

EP1C N3RD

I've never watched anime and never will, so I'm no nerd by OPs standards! And even if we weren't going off of his basis for the definition of a need, I would never consider myself one. I don't look like, act like, or have the hobbies of a nerd. In fact, I feel I'm pretty much the antithesis of a nerd.

Edited by Windy Runner

Well I suppose I am a geek, since I'm into that one show about ponies a whole lot and play videogames for hundreds of hours. :lol:

Dunno about nerd though, I like science-y stuff I guess but not to a large extent. I am somewhat socially akward at times though, so I guess I am kinda? I dunno. :P

In all honesty, am not totally sure what make one nerd our not. For example am not most intellectual person, but would like me smarter. And do have things and hobby's i like that isent accepted but meager pop cutler our social standards. So in some way i could see my self branded nerd, but ultimately what dos it mean to me? Some people see it as native, some people just see it like way to brand them self. And use it as term to explain how they are to others. So the term Nerd is really all confusing to me in all honesty

What type of question is this? of course we all are! (at least a little). 

Calling people a 'nerd' or 'geek' to offend them isn't stupid at all... totally not labeling the person as intellectual or anything. It definitely isn't useless in a world where nearly everyone is well educated. nope. no sarcasm here.

I consider myself a "dwarf nerd": as in, I'm abor average with intelligence, but not a genius or, or even slightly below that. I do go to a good university however.

I finished 26 out of 518 in my class, to give you an idea.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf