Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiyo~

Civil Sunset

So.. I like ponies, just like everyone else! I like being here very much and I hope to get along with everyone. One of my favorite things to do is sing and I don't like to toot my own horn but.. *Toot Toot*.  

If you ever want someone to sing or just to talk to in general, you can pm me~! Oh and "Hiyo~" is my catchphrase.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the Poniest place on the Internets!  Where it is my personal mission to....

PONY ALL THE THINGS!

Seriously though, this place rocks. I'm sure you'll have a great time! laugh.png

(Remember to Pony all the things)

Hai greetings, welcome to the forums! My name is DerpyHoovesDerp pleasure to meet you howdya do, Feel free to add me ^-^ also Here have a muffin!img-1370579-1-derpy_emoticon2.png img-1370579-2-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1370579-3-derpy_emoticon2.png

• Brohoof 1

Thank you~! I did before, but the quality isn't too good on it. I have some samples on Sound Cloud. Those aren't my greatest though..

Hai greetings, welcome to the forums! My name is DerpyHoovesDerp pleasure to meet you howdya do, Feel free to add me ^-^ also Here have a muffin!img-1370579-1-derpy_emoticon2.png img-1370579-2-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1370579-3-derpy_emoticon2.png

Sankyou very much, Derpy~! I love muffins! *Munch Munch* Tastes like awesome!

hey there smile.png in new here btw have you ever been in choir? i like to sing and play guitar smile.png

Hiyo!~ I have not been in choir, though I've been told to join one more than once. I love the guitar, though I always get goosebumps about people who play with their fingers. (Blisters~ Owch. @_@) We should swap voices sometime, I'd love to hear you sing.

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! I'm your local Plague Doctor if you need any services don't be afraid to ask. Never hurts to have a Doctor as a friend. img-1375838-1-wink.png

This is true, Doctor! Thank you very much as there is much healing needed.

Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm sorta new-ish here myself. Anyway, always good to see other musicians. I'm not really the best singer, but I still do it(unless I can find other people to do it for me, lol). But yeah, my life revolves around music, writing, playing, and listening to it. So right on!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

i have an acoustic too if you want to jam out to that too btw do u write? smile.png

I can't say I've ever wrote my own music. I wouldn't mind giving it a try, but I'm bound to mess up.. a lot. dry.png

Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm sorta new-ish here myself. Anyway, always good to see other musicians. I'm not really the best singer, but I still do it(unless I can find other people to do it for me, lol). But yeah, my life revolves around music, writing, playing, and listening to it. So right on!

Sweet! I'm glad to find more musicians. I say the same thing goes for me with my life as well. I don't write music, but I am learning to play the piano on my own. ... The process is.. slow. I've forgotten how to read sheet music, so I have to keep looking up notes all the time. It's quite a pain, I'm learning again though..

Edited by Civil Sunset