Lisa

Young Queen Chrysalis - Sketch

OSoBhVk.jpg

I felt like sketching Queen Chrysalis as a filly, due to my random obsession with changelings today.

Changelings are people too, they're just misunderstood. <3

Anyway, forgive me for my poor shading. P-please...don't be m-mad at me. sad.png

This took me about 30 minutes. 

~Colgate

I don't really care about shading, actually I like the shading. She just needs bigger wings and a little more colour to it, but anyway great work :P

cool theme to draw, and cool drawing...

(really good for 30 min only, as well)

And the shading ain´t that poor after all, just keep it up, and it´ll improove a lot...

postion is nice, though the face expression doesn´t fit to chrysalis that much (and the wings are maybe a tiny bit small) xD

(edited)

Not to be rude or anything its just that i think that you could use some practice on proportions. Otherwise, honestly excellent job! biggrin.png

Sorry for being a critic unsure.png

Edited by Queen Cadence

Spoiler contains critiquing, so if you don't want to see it, don't open it:

Head is very wrong. The eye size and placement look like a straight front view, yet we have the snout to the side. Either make it a front view, witht he cute little nose the ponies have, or move the right eye over to the middle of the head, and move the left eye way over, so you can barely see a sliver of it.

Also, horns are on the forehead. This looks like she has her horn coming out of the side of her head.

Other than that, pretty good, although changeling legs are a little thinner, I think.