Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is this for real? Or just trolling?

Mister G

I once posted this in someone's welcome post, but I think it's about time for everypony to see this video

This isn't like that GodHatesSinners.com troll site.

What are your opinions on this?

• Brohoof 17

I once posted this in someone's welcome post, but I think it's about time for everypony to see this video

Wow, I never actually thought about this fandom like that before. I'm going to change my ways and stop being a brony because of that video. Thanks for sharing it with me, I've been saved! I hope you all change your blasphemous ways before you burn in eternal hellfire for watching My Little Pony.

EDIT: Praise Jeebus!

EDIT 2: I didn't even watch the video.

Edited by Circadian
  • Brohoof 20

Okay I have a huge rant about things like this but frankly I don't want to give this person the time of day.  I hope and pray this is some desperate troll because if not we have got someone in desperate need of the men in white coats.  Though be careful cause they might be the men in black coats in disguise and we all know the men in black are greys.... Seriously, if this isn't trolling then conspiracy theorists need a new hobby in general.  Don't know about the rest of ya'll but I was rolling my eyes the entire time.  It is things like this that make Christians look like radical crazies!  In another note that music was freaking creepy.

• Brohoof 9

Well, number 1. Celestia has shown both her eyes.

2. The forbidden fruit isn't an apple, it is lost with eden.

3.  I stopped counting the flaws.

EDIT: and yes, ROCK is the reason the devil began to be worshiped... not like it was long before electric guitar or anything.

EDIT EDIT: wait... Twilight's mark is a pentagram??? 1...2...3...4...5...6....that's it, I'm done watching this.

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 8

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

What is this? I don't even...

Whoever did this is clearly a troll or just needs to go to a mental hospital, because this has nothing to do with mlp. Why do people even waste their time doing this sort of thing? It just makes them look bad, especially when they take it so far into a religious level as this. 

• Brohoof 4

Honestly though, I actually found this utterly hilarious. Regardless of whether someone actually believes this or not, the points are just silly. The soundtrack to it is pretty creepy though img-1384873-1-sad.png. I'd be betting my money on a joke. Poe's Law is in full effect here.

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 11

So much yes!

All of the evidence you presented to the audience comes so far from the left field, I couldn't help but laugh. I tried constantly to take this in a serious manner, but bwhahahaha! I'm sorry being homosexual is a sin?!! Really?

I swear I believe...did I not read that God CREATED Rainbows? I don't know maybe I was diagnosed with dyslexia and read the complete opposite.

I lost the ability to nit-pick your flawed reasoning hahaha and I am sorry.

"Warrior of God" hit the books :(

• Brohoof 5

Sadly there are people that believe like this. I'm sorry if you're suppose to have your eyes on Jesus constantly, why are you looking for the Devil in kid's cartoon? If you gave me some time I'm pretty sure I could make a video or at least give evidence showing that is MLP:FiM is actually a good God fearing show, or one that has an underlying Christian themes even if they're subtle. But I'm lazy and it's almost 5 am here. Whoever made this just doesn't understand the brony fandom, and MLP. Which is just sad. It's all how you look at things. 

The Bible verse Philippians 4:8 comes to mind in this case.

"Finally brothers, and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is nobel, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things." NIV Translation.

I don't know but to me MLP kind of falls into that category.

Have a goodnight everypony.

Best Wishes,

Cal 

Edited by Caledonian
  • Brohoof 14

There goes my 8:04 minutes wasted on a pointless video, this was by far probably my worst usage of time. I could have used that time on EQD. Not that I'm blaming you for posting it, I simply find it amazing that people take their time coming up with stuff like this. Thank you for sharing.

• Brohoof 4

Sometimes...I just hate people ._. (you know what I mean)...

And I hope for the sake of humanity that this is ALL a troll attempt. I don't find my time on vids like this wasted usually...primarily because I end up yelling at the screen wondering how in the hell/why they would even come up with this. One of my favourite lines from this particular video has to be "And she really loves Satan" when they were "discussing" fluttershy. Really? She does?...OH! Annnd you don't have anything to back it up, definitely has the right idea there! 

Sadly...I'm one of the people the trolls feed on...I look for their discrepancies and point them out furiously. *Usually I'm laughing while yelling at all the "facts" *

...just get me off this world >.(\

• Brohoof 3

I can't believe people are even taking this seriously. It's so ridiculous that its either literally done as a joke, or even if they're trying to be serious, it's so laughable that no one could really take offense.

I'm strongly leaning towards it being an actual joke. Not on mlp, but on the ridiculous people who find satanism in everything. And I thought it was kind of funny.

• Brohoof 2

It has got to be a troll or just some really fucking messed up Southern American Baptist... Possibly from either Landover or Westboro...

But yeah, the fact they used ominous music in the background just shows how much of a ignorant blood troll they are...

If they did something like this for a show like mlp, i'd hate to see what they come up with for something like Ben10 or Batman....

• Brohoof 3

Right...

This is stupid, and I'm only currently up to the Twilight part.

Could we have the original source? I'm thinking of making counterarguments right here...

Forget it. The spoiler is the counterarguments.

Celestia:

Coincidence. Sure, she can fly herself, but she's royalty. And her mane is like that naturally.

AJ:

It's her bloody job to buck apples!

Twilight:

Coincidence that her cutie mark is that star. DUH! Also, that "MASON" thing just happens to be the Star of David, and what does money have to do with MLP? I mean, come on! If the bronies themselves don't noticed this, how is this supposed to be real? And the unicorn bit... Holy crap, this is stupid. Friendship is MAGIC, so of course the main character would be a unicorn!

Fluttershy:

She loves nature because that's her special talent: talking to animals. And where in the show does it show that she worships nature? And she really loves Satan..? How? It's never explained, so I doubt there is evidence.

Spike:

OK, how does the show want little girls to be friends with Satan instead of friends with God?  Seriously? The video doesn't give an answer, meaning they likely don't have support for that question.

Rainbow Dash:

Oh, joy. They're bringing out the coincidence that the colors in RD's mane are also the colors of the gay flag. And they mention rock music and the occult origins of this music... XD Seriously, I'm laughing at that. RD is an athlete, and a tomboy, so it's perfectly fine! 

The River Dragon from Season 1:

A serpent doesn't always mean that Satan is there or is the serpent. That's like saying, "Don't go to the zoo! They have serpents there, and serpents are a clear representation of Satan, meaning all zoos are evil!" Also, she sacrificed her tail because she is generosity! So prove that it's a "sick Masonic ritual."

Pinkie Pie:

She's popular because she's cute and funny, her special talent is throwing parties and making others smile so naturally she likes partying (note, in every party, there is no alcohol. ohmy.png), and not every partier devolops into the rave-going, orgy-participating people the video says will happen. And your children will not end up like a woman, misused and passed out on a bus stop bench, alone.

The Elements of Harmony:

Oh joy! They are the Masonic symbol! ... Or they are also Twiley's cutie mark, and the best mathematical position for the six elements. And they showed a pentagram over DC... why? What does DC have to do with MLP? And let's blame the star on Twilight. And perfect, they're saying the colors of the Elements are also the gay flag colors. Also, six ponies so they can have two of each race, and one element and one color for each pony. It's not supposed to be 666; only those who look for this demented kind of sick twisted "representation" will find it.

Owlicious:

Hidden owl in the dollar bill? That doesn't look like an owl at all. And prove that the Illuminati are privileged with info not given to the general public.

The show's thingy:

Earth ponies don't have wings or magic, so naturally they are on the ground. Please, show me in detail where the evidence is that they worship nature. And who knew, unless you go out and dig deep, that a free mason joined because of their fashion? Besides, Rarity's talent is fashion and generosity, which she carries out. So show that the free masons really do have many charities, as they claim. Oh man, they're bringing back the "arguments" against Twilight and Celestia. I've had enough of those, so... Wait, where does the show say that you will rise up in tiers and become God? Where does the show mention tiers and rising up like that? I'm a Christian, I watch this show, and have so far never seen things like this because, oh wait, they aren't real! ohmy.png Also, every fandom is going to have R34 things in it. Seriously. It's the twisted minds of a few, with the stereotype of them spread over many. Not everyone likes R34 and clopfics and gorefics and what not. And why would they exits? See my comment about that being, ahem, everywhere, in every fandom. It's not the shows fault; there are no such "hidden messages." And see me comment about being a Christian for the conclusion. So yes, I will ignore their stupid "signs."

Ugh. Done.

And at 3200+ characters, I had better be...

It's these things that make me sick of the world.

• Brohoof 5

I highly think the person who made this video may be a Brony themselves, and this was just made as a jab at the people who actually do believe this bull crap. I highly doubt this is real we may have just been trolled. If however this person is serious, then this person needs some very serious help big time.

• Brohoof 3

If the person is trolling, their an idiot. If their serious, their an idiot. If they are serious, then it doesn't surprise me. I use to work with two people that were conspiracy nuts. Constantly telling us of all these dumb conspiracies, one of which I proved false. I also know for a fact that some people actually truly think this way about certain movies, books, shows, etc. The part about satanism. People do believe that Harry Potter is the devils work and that the curses in them are real, and if you watch the movies or read the books, you allow demons into your soul. The same with the movie Dark Shadows, or other vampire movies. My aunt and one of my cousins are guilty of that. They have a priest that tells them these things and they believe it. So it wouldn't be any surprise to me if this guy actually believes everything that they put in the video.

• Brohoof 3

This has to be someone trolling...if this is someone who is being serious...I just don't know how someone can be that idiotic.
I kinda wish I could meet them in person so they can see me laughing. All they achieved by doing that was make me love this fandom even more...the trolls and everything, I gotta admit, seeing stupid haters who have no idea what they're talking about is really funny...reaaalllly funny.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's not the first time occult knowledge and symbolism is misinterpreted by ignorant people as witchcraft, paganism and satanism. And when people don't have a clue what are they talking about, they tend to see it as dangerous and evil. In the middle ages, they burned "witches" on fire stacks whenever they merely suspected them as doing witchcraft. Today they cannot burn people, so they flame them in the Internet.

But seriously, this video is a great example of why people shouldn't speak about symbolism if they don't have any clue of the meaning of these symbols or what they're talking about. Every single thing in this video is a misconception of some sort, despite they're right in some way or another. If you're interested in what's this symbolism is really about, you can check out my other thread about symbolism and hidden knowledge in MLP:FiM. There really are some symbols from paganism, hermetism, ancient belief systems and myths, but I haven't found anything satanic or related to the Illuminati there so far. Also, these symbols and knowledge aren't reserved only for some single religion or belief system -- they were nearly universal across the whole globe in these ancient times, because they're related to the forces of Nature and the knowledge about the most fundamental laws of the Universe. And even though this was not only scientific knowledge, but also phylosophical and spiritual, it has nothing to do with any religion (though many religions usurped these symbols and knowledge to themselves, so as Masons or Luciferians do).

First of all, Twilight's cutie mark is not the Star of David this guy have shown in his video. Yes, both have 6 arms, but he must be blind (or just blinded by his beliefs) to not see that their shapes are very different. Twilight's cutie mark is actually Crowley's Hexagram, which is a symbol of magical energy flowing in an infinite cycle. In hindsight I think it's fortunate that this guy didn't know that, because Crowley has been considered to be the Antichrist (now it's president Obama ;-J they have to make up their minds, haven't they? :-P ), because he studied ancient occult knowledge and wrote a book which is now considered Satanic Bible :-P (of course most of the people who say that have actually never read that book, they just heard that and they're afraid to read).

The pentagrams, on the other hand, are correct, and they're used in the show with association to the Dark Magic, but this is not the same as evil Magic -- as with any tool, it depends on how it is used and by whom. Evil villains often use Dark Magic, because it is more intrusive, since it involves the most powerful forces of Nature used by Life itself. And messing with Life without enough sophistication and care can lead to damages and obsession. The show is actually very good tool to show people how to deal with this kind of Magic without hurting anyone, because it shows that several villains has been corrupted by Dark Magic and it shows why exactly they fell to it: because of not enough care in dealing with it and lack of friends (that is, Magic of Harmony). Twilight is used in the story as a tool to show that one can harmonize both sides of Magic only when mastering the Bright Side first and having enough friends to help her when mastering the Dark Magic, to avoid being corrupted by its power. In this case this guy dealt with this subject at a very surface-level only. Moreover, one of his "pentagrams" isn't even a pentagram -- the one in the Washington DC plan -- it's a five-arm star, but it's not a true pentagram, since the angles and sides are not equal, and their proportions are not in golden ratios. This is a star which appears in a grid of equilateral triangles, known to many geometers and architects. It's not related to anything evil at all. Well, even the correct pentagram isn't: originally it was a "logo" of an ancient secret society of Pythagoreans, who studied geometry and patterns in Nature. This star has been chosen by them for their "logo", because the ratios of all distances in it are all golden ratios, which are irrational, and it was one of their best kept secrets. It was further used by Knight Templars. But when they became too much powerful and threatened the Vatican, the pope did what he could to demonise them and all their symbolism in public view, because Vatican didn't want anyone from the public to help them or to become interested in their secrets. So they related pentagram with devil and they invented Satan and Hell (yes, you heard it right: invented, because there were no such concepts in the Bible before then; you don't need to believe me, go figure, and I assure you you'll be very surprised ;-J ).

Same with the forbidden fruit as being an apple. It began as an error in translation, since in Latin a word

m?lum (note "long a" vowel) is the Latin for apple. It is related to the Ancient Greek ????? (m?lon = apple, fruit). m?lum (note "short a" vowel) is the Latin for evil, wicked, bad. It is related to the Ancient Greek ????? (melas = black, we get the word melancholy from this = black bile) and akin to the Sanskrit word mal-a, meaning dirty. The words are totally unrelated and have different origins. It's pure coincidence that they resemble each other. But they've been confused when translating the Latin version of the Bible (Vulgata) into other languages and this way the forbidden fruit became an apple. But if you check out the original Hebrew texts, you'll find no trace of any apple there. It was a fruit, and Jews use to say that it was a fruit of pommegranate. There are also some ancient depictions of this tree which are very similar to date palm (Phoenix Dactylifera). Moreover, there is no trace of any Satan in the Garden of Eden either. In the original you'll be told that there is a Snake, but it doesn't seem to be an animal snake, but with some antropic features (he can talk, for example). Zecharia Sitchin, who studied ancient scriptures (not only these in the Bible canon, but also babylonian myths etc. which are original to the Hebrew Bible), consider it to be Enki, one of the Babylonian gods, which was a brother of Enlil, their main god's first son. According to the Babylonian story, when gods decided to create human in their own image (which of course implies these gods were some kind of humanoids), Enki was responsible for it, and he very loved his creation, which was not seen good by the other gods, so they banned them. But he still tried to help people by teaching them the gods' secrets, which annoyed the rest of the gods even more. Do you see a parallel with Ancient Greeks' myth of Prometheos? His name means "The Light Bearer", so it can be associated with Lucifer (or Luxiferrus in Latin, which also means "The Light Bearer"). But it was not the Master of All Evil, as he is always depicted by the Roman Catholic Church. A Hebrew counterpart of his name was "Helel ben Schahar", which means "The Son of the Dawn". And this name has been used to describe Jesus too, so in those times it was not meant to be anything evil at all. The same goes with the word "satan", which is not a name, but a description: a Hebrew word "sadham" means "the opponent", and it can be used to describe anyone. There is a passage in the Bible which uses this very word to describe Jesus himself, when he opposes some other guy (I don't remember exactly, I'm not a Jehovah Witness to recite the whole Bible from memory ;-J but it was something about one of these conflict of Jesus with Pharisees AFAIR).

The more I study ancient symbolism and knowledge, the more I see that the Church (well, not only th Church, but some other powerful institutions too) are often opposing and demonizing some areas of knowledge to make people fear it and avoid sticking their noses into these things they (the Church, Masons and other "secret societies") doesn't want them to know. Ever wondered why is 666 (the Number of the Beast) associated with pentagrams? Because both are about evil and Satan? No, not at all. It's because they're related geometrically and hide the same ancient secret of the Universe and Life. I figured it out two years ago, this way:

img-1385538-1-666_full_anim.gif

This is also the same reason why you must be very lucky if you find any calculations of the pentagram in your geometry schoolbook. There are lots of triangles, quadriaterals, hexagons, but not so much about pentagons, not to mention pentagrams and golden ratios. Quoting Platon from "Timaeus": "One, two, three... but where's the fourth, my dear Timaeus?" It's gone. It's secret. It's occult (Latin "occultus" = "hidden from sight", not to be confused with "evil" ;-J ). Occult knowledge is just that: hidden knowledge. Hidden from us to see, to keep us ignorant and submissive. But they know these secrets themselves. So maybe it's at least worth to know what are they trying to hide from us? :-P

And it's worth to do some calculations around the pentagram, because there is a lot of interesting mathematical relationships hidden there:

img-1385538-2-Pent007.png

I found these relationships when doing some calculations for my physics research about accoustics and sound waves motions in water, related to Alchemy. When these calculations appeared as the shape you see above, I almost immediately remembered this shape from a Japanese anime "Full Metal Alchemist" as a "transmutation circle" from water alchemy:

img-1385538-3-image.jpg

Coincidence? I don't think so. Especially that they use other real alchemical symbols there. E.g. the cross and snake symbol on the coat of the main hero is the same symbol which you can find in the Nicholas Flamel's alchemical manuscript (he was the most famous alchemist in Europe).

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 12

After watching that video...

It just seems like a joke to me. I was actually laughing at some of the points, although not out loud or anything.

I wasn't going to originally watch it, but everypony's posts on here made me curious. It's just seemed like a funny little joke to me. The person who made this only has this video and nothing else.

And I'm not even going to entertain the possibility of it being someone who actually believes this stuff. I'm not saying it couldn't happen, but this video just seems a tad bit ridiculous to me for it to be anything other than a joke.

• Brohoof 1

I'm afraid you have more explaining to do. Why, in someone's welcome post, would YOU post that? What kind of message are you trying to portray to someone new to the fandom? Also, why do you think it's time for us all to see it? If there's a troll here it would seem that you, are the troll. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything but you wanted opinions. My opinion is that God, makes a brony. Why does no one ever consider the fact that although fandom does many things. We still didn't create the show in the first place. So i would have to say both the maker of the video and the OP know little about creation.

• Brohoof 2

I'm afraid you have more explaining to do. Why, in someone's welcome post, would YOU post that? What kind of message are you trying to portray to someone new to the fandom? Also, why do you think it's time for us all to see it? If there's a troll here it would seem that you, are the troll. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything but you wanted opinions. My opinion is that God, makes a brony. Why does no one ever consider the fact that although fandom does many things. We still didn't create the show in the first place. So i would have to say both the maker of the video and the OP know little about creation.

Wait, what? God makes Bronies? Huh?

And now that I reread the original post, I see that Noflippinbody did admit to posting that in somepony's welcome post... that's a bit odd.

That video is one of the most hilarious things ever. laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png laugh.png

I can't stop laughing. From the very beginning of the video you can tell it's a troll at work. The way this person is stretching this stuff proves it. Man, I was laughing out loud from the very beginning. I won't stop chuckling for a LONG while XDDDDDD